Windows 10: windows performance

Discus and support windows performance in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I updated to windows 10 1803, my system started running slow. Decided to install a previous version 16. My GPU Cards were missing. Updated it and found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FustinusUbah, Feb 27, 2019.

1. windows performance

I updated to windows 10 1803, my system started running slow. Decided to install a previous version 16. My GPU Cards were missing. Updated it and found my GPUs but my PC started running slow. Like my PC wasn't using the system ram, cpu, gpu or something. I can't even use smudge tool in Photoshop. My other softwares running sow too. But before update, without GPUs, it was better than now.

Using

HP Envy 15 x360 Convertible

8GB RAM

2.5GPU

1 TB HDD

2GB DDR3 Dedicated Video Card

Nvidia Geforce 930M

I cant roll back, any suggestions pls? This is depressing. Almost feels like my HDD is faulty but its definitely windows Issh.

:)

FustinusUbah, Feb 27, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 27, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 27, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

windows performance

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

windows performance

1. windows performance - Similar Threads - performance

2. How to get back high performance?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get back high performance?: Hi, I am on windows 10 and I am trying to get more FPS in Minecraft, I attempted to choose the "High Performance" plan in power options, however it was not there. After doing the CMD health scan restore stuff, it still did not work. Basically, all the normal stuff that is...
  3. How to get back high performance?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get back high performance?: Hi, I am on windows 10 and I am trying to get more FPS in Minecraft, I attempted to choose the "High Performance" plan in power options, however it was not there. After doing the CMD health scan restore stuff, it still did not work. Basically, all the normal stuff that is...
  4. How to get back high performance?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset: Hello everyone, so ever since I reset my system everything has been working very poorly. Browers are laggy and oftentimes have visual bugs. Any game I play, even the ones that have a low benchmark stutter and lag with frequent fps drops. Before the reset I was able to play...
  6. PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset

PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset: Hello everyone, so ever since I reset my system everything has been working very poorly. Browers are laggy and oftentimes have visual bugs. Any game I play, even the ones that have a low benchmark stutter and lag with frequent fps drops. Before the reset I was able to play...
  7. PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...: I've tried the command prompt trick. I opened the sims with steam, and it wouldnt work, Can u please send some solutions to this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-problem-this-file-does-not-have/d478d6d0-970c-40ac-ae93-8b496334ac51
  9. How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...

How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...: I've tried the command prompt trick. I opened the sims with steam, and it wouldnt work, Can u please send some solutions to this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-problem-this-file-does-not-have/d478d6d0-970c-40ac-ae93-8b496334ac51
  10. Performance ruined when plugging in USB C powerbank.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Performance ruined when plugging in USB C powerbank.: This is repeatable, just watch youtube and click stats for nerds and watch the frames dropped Its always at 0 until you plug the USB C powerbank in and it start dropping frames consistently. You can notice it anyway but for scientific purposes its there. Im on a Dell Latitude...