Windows 10: Windows Performance

Discus and support Windows Performance in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have windows 10 installed on a Lenovo ideapad FLEX 4. I bought the laptop in late 2016. It is now getting frustratingly slow. I tried all the 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by M. Ejaz, May 27, 2020.

1. M. Ejaz Win User

Windows Performance

I have windows 10 installed on a Lenovo ideapad FLEX 4. I bought the laptop in late 2016. It is now getting frustratingly slow. I tried all the 10 tips officially made available by Microsoft to improve the system's performance improved fractionally? is it hardware or is still the windows? I am out of ideas on what more can be done just so the laptop starts under 10 seconds! currently it takes about 5 minutes before I am able to start working! Things have become so slow it takes about 2 to 3 minutes for a blank word file to open! help please

:)

M. Ejaz, May 27, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 27, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 27, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows Performance

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, May 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows Performance

1. Windows Performance - Similar Threads - Performance

2. Steps to delete temple files to improve performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steps to delete temple files to improve performance: Steps to delete temple files to improve performance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/steps-to-delete-temple-files-to-improve/ed4d4592-2f87-4d98-8725-cc1c8feb0206
  3. Steps to delete temple files to improve performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Steps to delete temple files to improve performance: Steps to delete temple files to improve performance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/steps-to-delete-temple-files-to-improve/ed4d4592-2f87-4d98-8725-cc1c8feb0206
  4. Windows 10 much better performance after failed load of data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 much better performance after failed load of data: Hello guys,few days ago i arrived to my work as usuall and started PC. Everything went fine until Windows loaded my desktop. There were 80 % of icons missing. All of the programs i assume were able to start but after finding them on hard drives or Start menu, only few had...
  5. Windows 10 much better performance after failed load of data

Windows 10 much better performance after failed load of data: Hello guys,few days ago i arrived to my work as usuall and started PC. Everything went fine until Windows loaded my desktop. There were 80 % of icons missing. All of the programs i assume were able to start but after finding them on hard drives or Start menu, only few had...
  6. Windows 10 much better performance after failed load of data

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. MSI laptop sudden performance drops, already ran all the obvious checks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSI laptop sudden performance drops, already ran all the obvious checks: I have an MSI sword 15 from 2022, I recently just started having major lag spikes and performance drops when running games. I was low on storage so I just got a new 2TB SSD and the issue persists. I’ve already ran all the usual things to check, both hardware cleaning and...
  8. MSI laptop sudden performance drops, already ran all the obvious checks

MSI laptop sudden performance drops, already ran all the obvious checks: I have an MSI sword 15 from 2022, I recently just started having major lag spikes and performance drops when running games. I was low on storage so I just got a new 2TB SSD and the issue persists. I’ve already ran all the usual things to check, both hardware cleaning and...
  9. significant performance decrease

in Windows 10 Gaming
    significant performance decrease: i have a gaming pc which runs very good on most games but today my pc has been acting weird and on games i have the worst fps just randomly like that.before i would have very good fps on a game called squad for example, where i would have 60-70 fps at best but now it is just...
  10. significant performance decrease

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    significant performance decrease: i have a gaming pc which runs very good on most games but today my pc has been acting weird and on games i have the worst fps just randomly like that.before i would have very good fps on a game called squad for example, where i would have 60-70 fps at best but now it is just...