Windows 10: Windows Performance

Discus and support Windows Performance in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I have question here about windows Performance. So i was playing a game for a while and the performance was great and smooth then after a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HiamLyngdoh, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Windows Performance

Hello. I have question here about windows Performance.

So i was playing a game for a while and the performance was great and smooth then after a while the game started to lag instantly and in a few minutes it became smooth again.

I noticed that the laptop was hot from the left side where the air was coming out.

Btw i am also using a laptop cooler but the cooler fans stop for a while and start again of the laptop cooler pad

I have 60 gb free on C but the others are almost full.Is it also because of the drives affecting performance??

Thanks in advance

:)

HiamLyngdoh, Apr 21, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 21, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 21, 2021
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows Performance

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

Windows Performance

1. Windows Performance - Similar Threads - Performance

2. No operation can be performed on Ethernet while it has its media disconnected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No operation can be performed on Ethernet while it has its media disconnected.: I don't know much about computers, but I know that my computer does not connect to online servers in some games, and I think it has something to do with this. I have been watching fixes to get the connection working and I have tried everything in those lists and it is still...
  3. AV-Comparatives: Performance Test - April 2021

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AV-Comparatives: Performance Test - April 2021: Chart: Comparison - AV-Comparatives Full Article: Performance Test April 2021 - AV-Comparatives 178919
  4. How to find windows files and move them in order to perform backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to find windows files and move them in order to perform backup: I'm attempting to take a clone of my current windows 10 pro retail installation to a new larger ssd, but in attempting to do so it seems the system image program wants to also copy my secondary 1 Tb hard disk see image. How would I go about finding out what Windows is using...
  5. the resource and performance monitor is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the resource and performance monitor is not working: Hello,today i wanted to test my pc health by the resource and performance monitor but it is stuck here saying all the time collecting data for 60 seconds.Sorry for that screenshot and my English,im from Greece....
  6. Performance of games after Windows Update version 21H1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Performance of games after Windows Update version 21H1: Please I need help fixing my game lagging problem after my windows update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/performance-of-games-after-windows-update-version/94f32fcb-cf00-477a-ba0d-2cbd98e238ed
  7. Windows Performance Recorder - Error code: 0xc5585011 - tool will not run

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Performance Recorder - Error code: 0xc5585011 - tool will not run: HI Everyone,I'm experiencing an issue when using the Windows Performance Recorder tool. I get the following error via the GUI or Command Prompt: Failed to enable the policy to profile system performance. Profile Id: GeneralProfile.Verbose.Memory,...
  8. Serious Help With My Computer Performance after 20H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Serious Help With My Computer Performance after 20H2 update: Ever since I updated my computer to 20h2 the performance has been complete garbage on my games, Rocket League and Fortnite run around 30fp, GTA V is at an unplayable 10-5fps even a simple game like Roblox is struggling on 30-40fps. My Specs Are LaptopGTX 1050 Intel Core...
  9. Old laptop with poor performance. Can something be done?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Old laptop with poor performance. Can something be done?: Hello, I have this older Dell laptop running Windows 10 Pro that is really, really slow. It takes a long time to even open Chrome. Some specs: Intel Mobile Core 2 Duo T5750 2 GHz 4 GB DDR2 RAM 333 MHz Intel 965 Express Chipset Internet speed is fast! I've adjusted the...
  10. NVME slow boot - Untraceable via Windows Performance Recorder?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    NVME slow boot - Untraceable via Windows Performance Recorder?: Hello everyone. Since update 20H2 (W10Pro 19042.964), my boot takes about 3 minutes to enter Windows (it takes too much time to lighten up USB peripherals in load screen), using a Samsung 960Pro nvme disk (health OK). I've tried everything: uninstall a lot of startup...