Windows 10: Windows periodically crashes BSoD

Discus and support Windows periodically crashes BSoD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! Recently I've started experiencing periodical BSoDs. Text of the error from EventViewer:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by UChekhareu, May 18, 2020.

1. Windows periodically crashes BSoD

Hi! Recently I've started experiencing periodical BSoDs. Text of the error from EventViewer:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000ef 0xffff848befc09140, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 4b0453a6-f9c7-4602-b5cc-db550ccc63ef.
    Link to the dump: full dump.

:)

UChekhareu, May 18, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 18, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 18, 2020
  4. Windows periodically crashes BSoD

Flickering screen at startup, crashes, and BSOD after instaling new GPU

Here are some that are close to the BSOD crash time but i dont think they have to do anything with the BSOD.

nootshack1312, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows periodically crashes BSoD

1. Windows periodically crashes BSoD - Similar Threads - periodically crashes BSoD

2. Getting BSOD periodically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD periodically: I built a new computer and ever since I have been getting BSODs periodically, probably a few times a week. They seem to happen very randomly. Also, sometimes instead of a BSOD, the screen goes black with little bits of pixelated color everywhere then restarts. I am not...
  3. BSOD periodically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD periodically: So in the past 2 months there has been an increased number of BSOD on my machine and i can't quite point out the reason. I would love some help in the matter to finally fix this since it's infuriating to bsod in the middle of an important call, or almost every day. As for the...
  4. BSOD periodically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD periodically: So in the past 2 months there has been an increased number of BSOD on my machine and i can't quite point out the reason. I would love some help in the matter to finally fix this since it's infuriating to bsod in the middle of an important call, or almost every day. As for the...
  5. BSOD periodically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. when my laptop is on charge, it periodically crashes with BSOD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when my laptop is on charge, it periodically crashes with BSOD.: Hi. I have the following problem: when my laptop is charging, it periodically crashes with BSOD only when it is on charge. These BSODs have the following inscriptions: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA, UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP, KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. Less often, i come...
  7. when my laptop is on charge, it periodically crashes with BSOD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when my laptop is on charge, it periodically crashes with BSOD.: Hi. I have the following problem: when my laptop is charging, it periodically crashes with BSOD only when it is on charge. These BSODs have the following inscriptions: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA, UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP, KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. Less often, i come...
  8. when my laptop is on charge, it periodically crashes with BSOD.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Periodic BSOD

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Periodic BSOD: Hello, I was doing some overclocking earlier today and was doing some minor modifications to the BCLK. Not satisfied with the results, I reverted back to my previous proven stable BIOS profile and went on my way. After playing some games for a while, my PC started...
  10. Periodic BSOD on Windows 10

Periodic BSOD on Windows 10: Looking to get some help on identifying the cause of these intermittent crashes. I ran Driver Verifier for all non-Microsoft drivers and it would crash before even getting to the login screen. Here are links to files for troubleshooting... Memory.DMP -...