Windows 10: Windows Persistence: COM Hijacking (MITRE: T1546.015)

Discus and support Windows Persistence: COM Hijacking (MITRE: T1546.015) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/glum-platimium [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/glum-platimium, Feb 10, 2023.

1. Windows Persistence: COM Hijacking (MITRE: T1546.015)

/u/glum-platimium, Feb 10, 2023

2. Browser hijacked by safesurfs.com Malware

After reading what you went through I would strongly suggest you read the advice of Monkey57 and try his steps. Normally

Browser hijackers
    don't show this kind of behavior and more could be going on. Normally I don't suggest Resetting your computer but in this case....

Yuri Pustjens, Feb 10, 2023
  3. Windows Persistence: COM Hijacking (MITRE: T1546.015)

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 10, 2023
Thema:

Windows Persistence: COM Hijacking (MITRE: T1546.015)

1. Windows Persistence: COM Hijacking (MITRE: T1546.015) - Similar Threads - Persistence COM Hijacking

2. Hijacked Audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hijacked Audio: I have a virus/malware that the scanners can't find. On occasion it will start playing what sounds like someone scanning a radio dial and then VERY LOUD "Mexican" music plays. The max volume sound makes the PC unusable - probably also intended to damage equipment. The mute...
  3. Laptop Hijacked

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop Hijacked: I downloaded Golden Grapher v16 cracked from the internet and it turned out to be a hijacking software and all my files have been locked is there a method of recovery without paying the $1000 they are asking for? submitted by /u/Yng-Swiper [link] [comments]...
  4. Browser Hijackers

in Browsers and Email
    Browser Hijackers: I have searched the internet for three days now using my cellphone because the three browsers on my desktop are hijacked by taboola orrecp.mkt 81 or a few others. I have used, as suggested, "Hi-Jack This"---"Malwarebytes"---an three others. These bad apps cannot be found...
  5. Workstations= Hijacks

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Workstations= Hijacks: Microsoft. What are you thinking? I've read some posts regarding the above back in 2011 and nothing has been done to prevent the illegal activity. We have a very unprofessional hostile neighbor who was mad at us for a dog barking. Neighbors from the North side of us was...
  6. NT Authority hijack persistent/embedded

NT Authority hijack persistent/embedded: I have a machine that I am not able to do much with other than to wonder whats really goin on at the other end of the constant HDD indicator light, fans spooling up/ down and is all of this to some nefarious end with the 50gb of data activity my router handled today for the...
  7. Windows Hijacks Computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Hijacks Computer: Windows still has a bug that forces your computer to use 100% of the disk, and this has ruined more than 1 HDDs. I recently upgraded to an SSD and I still have problems. Most recently my computer becomes very slow and when I open task manager it says 100% disk usage for a...
  8. Browser hijack

in Windows 10 Customization
    Browser hijack: Hi whenever I open a page from within an app my default browser which is almost advert free is bypassed and microsofts advert fest Edge is used instead. Edge is pretty much unusable to me as I despise being forced to view adverts also I dislike the search engine which I have...
  9. Browser hijacker

Browser hijacker: How do I know if I've got a browser hijacker? And why do I keep getting calls saying my computer is in danger? Supposingly from microsoft agent....
  10. Hijacked by Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Hijacked by Windows 10: Ok, I am having to post this via a borrowed computer. Borrowed because Windows 10 has purposefully locked me out of my computer until I comply with their wishes. WIndows 10, review your privacy settings to get ready for the next update. I do not want to review my...