Windows 10: Windows persistently start off-screed

Discus and support Windows persistently start off-screed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I rearranged my dual monitors a few weeks ago - went from side-to-side, to top-and-bottom. Since then, one application persistently starts partially... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SIPatterson, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Windows persistently start off-screed

I rearranged my dual monitors a few weeks ago - went from side-to-side, to top-and-bottom. Since then, one application persistently starts partially off-screen. I know how to get it back on-screen. However, the next time I start it, it is always off screen again. I've tried re-sizing it a little and then closing it, hoping that would reset it, but it does not. How can I make this stop?

The app in question, if it matters, is a Google Chrome browser.

:)

SIPatterson, Dec 5, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 5, 2020
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Dec 5, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows persistently start off-screed

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows persistently start off-screed

1. Windows persistently start off-screed - Similar Threads - persistently start off

2. TvsuCommandLauncher.exe persistent message re. "failed to start"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TvsuCommandLauncher.exe persistent message re. "failed to start": After four different "servicings" by Geek squad, this message still comes up on my Legion 5-15ACH6 Laptop Type 82JW R7 8G 512G 11H Intel i7 They set up 3 partitions C: D: E: though the one for software C: is not large enough..."Lenovo error code:C:\Program Files...
  3. TvsuCommandLauncher.exe persistent message re. "failed to start"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TvsuCommandLauncher.exe persistent message re. "failed to start": After four different "servicings" by Geek squad, this message still comes up on my Legion 5-15ACH6 Laptop Type 82JW R7 8G 512G 11H Intel i7 They set up 3 partitions C: D: E: though the one for software C: is not large enough..."Lenovo error code:C:\Program Files...
  4. TvsuCommandLauncher.exe persistent message re. "failed to start"

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 11 Audio levels not persisting after start-up or restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Audio levels not persisting after start-up or restart: My issue stems from not being able to keep my audio mixer settings persistent. I can set an app to say 20 percent while using my computer and everything is fine, but after I power down or restart, the volume mixer forgets the preferences that I set before and blasts my ears...
  6. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Netio.SYS Blue Screed Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Netio.SYS Blue Screed Help: Hi. I am currently having a blue screen error appearing randomly. The error is: system service exception netio.sys. The computer then restarts and boots fine. Looked for related questions, found the wiki at:...
  7. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Netio.SYS Blue Screed Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Netio.SYS Blue Screed Help: Hi. I am currently having a blue screen error appearing randomly. The error is: system service exception netio.sys. The computer then restarts and boots fine. Looked for related questions, found the wiki at:...
  8. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Netio.SYS Blue Screed Help

9. Persistent Windows Crash

Persistent Windows Crash: Hello, I have been dealing with repeated BSOD over the past few months. They typically occur while running application that would use the graphics card. I have taken the following steps to try to solve the issue: * Deleted and reinstalled my graphics card drivers in...
  10. touchpad settings (gestures=off and tap_to_press=off) do not persist

in Windows 10 Customization
    touchpad settings (gestures=off and tap_to_press=off) do not persist: I find myself switching off these settings repeatedly again and again and again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-settings-gesturesoff-and-taptopressoff-do/5ab667db-e8d3-4874-b5ae-164a7d13514d