Windows 10: windows "personal" assistant cortana

Discus and support windows "personal" assistant cortana in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Why is cortana like this? Literally it tries to search on bing for every single question!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jiltedgondolier, Dec 18, 2020.

1. windows "personal" assistant cortana

/u/jiltedgondolier, Dec 18, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Cortana Expands Role of Digital Personal Assistant: Coming to Xbox One

Source: Cortana Expands the Role of the Digital Personal Assistant by Coming to Xbox One

Brink, Dec 18, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Cortana as productivity assistant instead of personal assistant

Read more: The future of Cortana is all about helping you work better on Windows 10 and beyond | Windows Central

Brink, Dec 18, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

windows "personal" assistant cortana

Cortana as productivity assistant instead of personal assistant

Read more: The future of Cortana is all about helping you work better on Windows 10 and beyond | Windows Central

Brink, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

windows "personal" assistant cortana

1. windows "personal" assistant cortana - Similar Threads - personal assistant cortana

2. Problem activating windows, need a MS persons assistance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem activating windows, need a MS persons assistance: I have a copy of W10 Pro i bought this spring. It installed fine, on the other halfs new comp.The comp started having issues, had to do a reinstall of windows, before I could reactivate it died again, and further testing revealed a hardware issue.New hardware, clean install...
  3. Problem activating windows, need a MS persons assistance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem activating windows, need a MS persons assistance: I have a copy of W10 Pro i bought this spring. It installed fine, on the other halfs new comp.The comp started having issues, had to do a reinstall of windows, before I could reactivate it died again, and further testing revealed a hardware issue.New hardware, clean install...
  4. Problem activating windows, need a MS persons assistance

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cortana assistance on browser

in Cortana
    Cortana assistance on browser: You know how on mobile phones if you ask the assistant a question they open the browser for you? I am trying to do the same for my windows 10 edge browser. The advanced settings is removed and I cannot find "Have Cortana assist me in Microsoft Edge" settings anymore. Is it no...
  6. how to delete cortana assistant chat

in Cortana
    how to delete cortana assistant chat: Help my cortana is glitched so i need to know how to delete chat https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-cortana-assistant-chat/e8b1d97f-8498-4c82-8243-a9a6b4a2986d
  7. Cortana assistant English/Russian

in Cortana
    Cortana assistant English/Russian: When does Cortana will be available for Russia? It has been already 7 years, and there's still no hope from you, that it will appear any time soon. Could you at least, make Cortana English version working on Russian locale or something like that? Cortana declines to work on...
  8. The topic of discussion is for Cortana voice assistant

in Cortana
    The topic of discussion is for Cortana voice assistant: I'm not able to use my Cortana if I explain it briefly so I would say Cortana never responds or hears whatever I speak, so what should be the cause behind....? I just my problem to be fixed can anyone help me with that? Anyone's outta there who can help me with this!...
  9. Focus assist . . . message from Cortana

in Windows 10 Support
    Focus assist . . . message from Cortana: The three choices are: Priority . . . Alarms . . . Off I had Focus assist on Priority, and changed it . . . The message from her still gets through on Alarms Off seems to have fixed it Win Defender scan status appears to get through on "Off", also . . . some info through...
  10. Cortana as productivity assistant instead of personal assistant

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana as productivity assistant instead of personal assistant: Microsoft's own digital assistant Cortana is a very curious case in 2018. It's a feature (service?) that appears to be alive and kicking internally, but showing little to no sign of improvement externally. Cortana has become stagnant in the digital assistant market; it's...