Windows 10: Windows phone 10 preview stability

Discus and support Windows phone 10 preview stability in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Gabriel Aul ‏@GabeAul 18h18 hours ago We're live! Windows 10 Mobile build 10136 is now available:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tony K, Jun 6, 2015.

1. batlhilz Win User

Windows phone 10 preview stability

batlhilz, Jun 16, 2015
  2. batlhilz Win User

pretty ok build now that ive been using for roughly 2 weeks daily basis.

- camera support and stability is much better, same goes with photos
    - still random problems when loading the mainscreen with live tiles
    - each 3 or 5 minutes wlan sharing disconnects from the computer for no reason and i have to re-enable hotspot
    - some random screen freezes -> only force boot helps cause no interaction with the screen
    - loading times randomly up to 5 to 10seconds
    - random issues with no app starting
    - have to relog every time to Instagram beta when you start the app (if it starts at all *Smile )

overall pretty solid stuff but i still wanna get these problems polished, especially right now cause id need the 4G hotspot onsite, damn it!

batlhilz, Jul 23, 2015
  3. Tony K Win User
    Thanks for that overview. *Smile

Tony K, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows phone 10 preview stability

1. Windows phone 10 preview stability - Similar Threads - phone preview stability

2. WIN 10 Pro Stability

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WIN 10 Pro Stability: Hello, I am concerned about the Stability of my current System, in two areas.Firstly I have Defender as my Anti Virus Protection and MalwareBytes Premium for Malware - this has always been a sound combination.BUT, over the last two months, due to system instability, I have...
  3. WIN 10 Pro Stability

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIN 10 Pro Stability: Hello, I am concerned about the Stability of my current System, in two areas.Firstly I have Defender as my Anti Virus Protection and MalwareBytes Premium for Malware - this has always been a sound combination.BUT, over the last two months, due to system instability, I have...
  4. Windos 10 - Taskbar stability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windos 10 - Taskbar stability: I use the taskbar instead of the desktop to manage my programs and applicatons:- I've increased the height of it.- I've created on it several symbolbars containing control buttons for them.- I've disposed them in a practical way on the task bar.- I've then fixed the task...
  5. Windos 10 - Taskbar stability

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windos 10 - Taskbar stability: I use the taskbar instead of the desktop to manage my programs and applicatons:- I've increased the height of it.- I've created on it several symbolbars containing control buttons for them.- I've disposed them in a practical way on the task bar.- I've then fixed the task...
  6. Windows 11 stability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 stability: I where wandering if windows 11 is stable enough to run heavy games on already without them crashing, because I'm planning to do a upgrade but I want enough proof that my games won't crash on it...
  7. Windows 11 stability

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 stability: I where wandering if windows 11 is stable enough to run heavy games on already without them crashing, because I'm planning to do a upgrade but I want enough proof that my games won't crash on it...
  8. Stability

Stability: What is the most stable version of Windows 10 to run without any problems?! It's overwhelming that the latest version has problems such as slow boot time and suspending processes automatically without the possibility to resume it. I'm running on 20H2....
  9. windows and application stability

windows and application stability: Why does windows become unstable when you leave applications opened all the time? Is there something that can be done? In my experience, I've learned to close everything daily, resulting in snappy-fast responses the following day. I very much dislike, arriving to a...
  10. fix stability Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    fix stability Windows 10: Please help with fixing stability issues. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/fix-stability-windows-10/fea54fe1-dd00-4c60-9dd7-aba0e67597a9