Windows 10: Windows phone doesn't transfer videos to my PC

Discus and support Windows phone doesn't transfer videos to my PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; As soon as I take photos on my phone they show up in OneDrive and on my PC. But I can't find the videos I took on my phone. I already changed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ChristineBjorklund, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Windows phone doesn't transfer videos to my PC

As soon as I take photos on my phone they show up in OneDrive and on my PC. But I can't find the videos I took on my phone. I already changed the setting on the phone to include videos on OneDrive.

:)

ChristineBjorklund, Aug 4, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows phone doesn't transfer videos to my PC [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 29, 2019
  3. AndySteck Win User
    Automatically transfer videos from windows phone 8 to PC

When hooking up my Windows Phone 8 to my Windows 8 PC then Windows Phone App launches and automatically copies the camera roll pictures to my PC's default save location. However the video files are not automatically transferring.

• Is there a way to tell the Windows Phone App to also automatically transfer the video files to the PC?

AndySteck, Sep 29, 2019
  4. nuno_14 Win User

Windows phone doesn't transfer videos to my PC

Nokia Asha 206 Youtube player doesn´t and flash to view other sites with video or radio.

Hello.

I bought recently a nokia asha 206 , but there is problems , no vídeos , no youtube, in other sites that have video doesn´t work to , videos that i trasfer from my computer to the sd card doesn´t work. The rest is a great nokia phone.

Can you solve this with a small file update?

Thank´s .

N

nuno_14, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows phone doesn't transfer videos to my PC

1. Windows phone doesn't transfer videos to my PC - Similar Threads - phone doesn't transfer

2. Phone link for IOS doesn't doesn't transfer audio on calls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link for IOS doesn't doesn't transfer audio on calls: I'm trying to make calls through the phone link app. The call is initiated, but even though my phone shows it's sending audio to the computer, there's no sound and it automatically goes back to the phone speaker. I've tried my laptop's mic and speakers, my headset and even...
  3. Phone link for IOS doesn't doesn't transfer audio on calls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone link for IOS doesn't doesn't transfer audio on calls: I'm trying to make calls through the phone link app. The call is initiated, but even though my phone shows it's sending audio to the computer, there's no sound and it automatically goes back to the phone speaker. I've tried my laptop's mic and speakers, my headset and even...
  4. Cant transfer videos to phones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant transfer videos to phones: i tried copy ing videos to my phone with phone usb charger but it doesnt work ,only microsoft alert sound and nothing happened , my videos not transfered to my phone. how to fix this , i can copy powerpoint , ms word , ms excel files to my phone but i cant copy videos to my...
  5. Cant transfer videos to phones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant transfer videos to phones: i tried copy ing videos to my phone with phone usb charger but it doesnt work ,only microsoft alert sound and nothing happened , my videos not transfered to my phone. how to fix this , i can copy powerpoint , ms word , ms excel files to my phone but i cant copy videos to my...
  6. File transfer phone to pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File transfer phone to pc: Hello everyone, just wondering is it possible to download large files on my phone and transfer them to my pc without having to redownload or spend time waiting for it transfer? I'm not very tech savvy so any input much appreciated submitted by /u/9loskii [link] [comments]...
  7. PC doesn't recognize my phone

PC doesn't recognize my phone: Hello everyone.Today i saw that my PC doesn't see my S10 when i plug it on usb but it sees my J5 phone.I tried everything but nothing worked can somebody help? submitted by /u/Meapxd [link] [comments]...
  8. My PC doesn't detect my Phone

My PC doesn't detect my Phone: So, I am trying to use my phone's webcam on my PC for Zoom. In the process of looking for a good app to do this, I found in my Device manager, that my PC just can't detect "Portable Devices". So I went to action and added Legacy Software to do so, but the MTP Devices are...
  9. Photos and videos from phone transfer not opening

in Windows 10 Support
    Photos and videos from phone transfer not opening: Hey, I'm pretty certain I've screwed up here but hoping someone can help! I transferred across all of my photos and videos from my phone a week ago to save up some storage space (long flight, netflix/prime, you get me), or so I thought I did. Only returning to them now does...
  10. transfer files phone to pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transfer files phone to pc: can i transfer files, such as notes, from my phone to my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-files-phone-to-pc/467f0590-db62-45c5-8ab2-6f87190caf38"