Windows 10: Windows Phone Link freezing on sign in

Discus and support Windows Phone Link freezing on sign in in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I'm attempting to link my phone and windows laptop through the Phone Link app. On my laptop after clicking the "get started button" it puts me past the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by slapsthicc1000, May 18, 2023.

1. Windows Phone Link freezing on sign in

I'm attempting to link my phone and windows laptop through the Phone Link app. On my laptop after clicking the "get started button" it puts me past the "sign in" page to the "pair devices" page. The program prompts me to sign in on a separate window every time it tries to generate a QR code or PIN code, which causes the program to immediately freeze and then close itself. I'm currently running Windows 10 version 10.0.19045 Build 19405, I've tried restarting my laptop and the desktop version of Phone Link multiple times.

:)

slapsthicc1000, May 18, 2023
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Microsoft Apps

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, May 18, 2023
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, May 18, 2023
  4. Winuser Win User

Windows Phone Link freezing on sign in

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, May 18, 2023
Thema:

Windows Phone Link freezing on sign in

1. Windows Phone Link freezing on sign in - Similar Threads - Phone Link freezing

2. Phone Link does not start when I sign in to windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link does not start when I sign in to windows: I've enabled it within task manager start up items, as well as added a shortcut to the start up folder. I've also created a task scheduler task for it, but to no avail. I notice within the app it shows "The administrator has disabled this functionality" below app behavior and...
  3. Phone Link does not start when I sign in to windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link does not start when I sign in to windows: I've enabled it within task manager start up items, as well as added a shortcut to the start up folder. I've also created a task scheduler task for it, but to no avail. I notice within the app it shows "The administrator has disabled this functionality" below app behavior and...
  4. Windows Phone Link freezing on sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Phone Link freezing on sign in: I'm attempting to link my phone and windows laptop through the Phone Link app. On my laptop after clicking the "get started button" it puts me past the "sign in" page to the "pair devices" page. The program prompts me to sign in on a separate window every time it tries to...
  5. Windows Phone Link freezing on sign in

Windows Phone Link freezing on sign in: I'm attempting to link my phone and windows laptop through the Phone Link app. On my laptop after clicking the "get started button" it puts me past the "sign in" page to the "pair devices" page. The program prompts me to sign in on a separate window every time it tries to...
  6. Issue Linking Phone to Phone Link App in Windows. 0x80190001 Error. Account signing in issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue Linking Phone to Phone Link App in Windows. 0x80190001 Error. Account signing in issue.: Trying to link my Samsung S23 Ultra Phone to my Windows PC and the QR code is not presenting itself. Before it does so, I am asked which account I want to use to sign in. I choose my Microsoft account and press continue and get the message below with error 0x80190001. I have...
  7. Issue Linking Phone to Phone Link App in Windows. 0x80190001 Error. Account signing in issue.

Issue Linking Phone to Phone Link App in Windows. 0x80190001 Error. Account signing in issue.: Trying to link my Samsung S23 Ultra Phone to my Windows PC and the QR code is not presenting itself. Before it does so, I am asked which account I want to use to sign in. I choose my Microsoft account and press continue and get the message below with error 0x80190001. I have...
  8. link phone to windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    link phone to windows: I have windows 11 laptop plus samsung galaxy phone. When I setup Not correctly link to windows it appears lots of other unknown people have access to my phone information. I thought i had unlinked device ie phone , in settings from my pc . Why do other people have access to...
  9. link phone to windows

link phone to windows: I have windows 11 laptop plus samsung galaxy phone. When I setup Not correctly link to windows it appears lots of other unknown people have access to my phone information. I thought i had unlinked device ie phone , in settings from my pc . Why do other people have access to...
  10. Link to phone for Android stuck on sign in

Link to phone for Android stuck on sign in: Currently attempting to use Link to Phone on Windows 10. It is stuck on "Link to Windows and sign in with" window on Windows 10 while both my online windows account and my phone show that I am logged on. I have already reset everything, twice. I can ping my phone from my...