Windows 10: Windows Phone Link - Messages Send Notification not working

Discus and support Windows Phone Link - Messages Send Notification not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I have successfully paired my Windows 10 machine with my Samsung S22. All notifications are enabled, both on the Windows 10 end and the S22 Link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chris Davoren, Feb 15, 2023.

1. Windows Phone Link - Messages Send Notification not working

Hello,I have successfully paired my Windows 10 machine with my Samsung S22. All notifications are enabled, both on the Windows 10 end and the S22 Link to Windows app end. Notifications for the app in general settings are also enabled.However, in the Windows Phone Link app, when I try to approve receiving messages on the PC, it very reasonably asks for permission with a "Send Notification" button under the Messages tab.However, clicking this button appears to do nothing at all. No notification appears on the phone, and there is essentially no acknowledgement of success or failure in the Wi

:)

Chris Davoren, Feb 15, 2023

2. Your Phone App - Link to Windows not working

Has anyone found the secret to getting the Your Phone - Link to Windows App working correctly?
    Looking at the number of posts in other forums saying they have problems there is clearly a major issue with this App. It's a pity because it used to work quite well before recent Windows updates.
    Basically my phone (Samsung A515) will connect to Your Phone on my PC and I can see the headers of Notifications on my PC. If I try to read Messages or access Photos or open Desktop Apps it says I need permissions and asks me to click on a link to send a permission request to my phone. It never arrives. I don't see any permission request. Also it doesn't say what permissions are missing nor how to enable them.
    The response from MS is always to ensure that your phone and PC Apps are at the latest version (they are). I suspect there is a major bug in this App, yet others seem to suggest that it does work. Hopelessly confused.
    Winver: 21H1 19043 1237.

Colonel Stack, Feb 15, 2023
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Feb 15, 2023
  4. Bree Win User

Windows Phone Link - Messages Send Notification not working

Anyway to send messages via the Notification function

Some powershell methods here: Create notification from command line in Windows 10 - Super User

whic also has this vb script suggestion as an alternative to using notifications:

echo msgbox "the message that you want" > "%temp%\popup.vbs"
    wscript.exe "%temp%\popup.vbs"

Windows Phone Link - Messages Send Notification not working 293917d1598090687t-anyway-send-messages-via-notification-function-image.png

Thema:

Windows Phone Link - Messages Send Notification not working

1. Windows Phone Link - Messages Send Notification not working - Similar Threads - Phone Link Messages

2. Phone link messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone link messages: Phone link : Is there any way to delete messages off the phone link app within Phone link? My phone was destroyed and I had to get a new one and so now I can't go back and delete the old messages off the destroyed phone and they are still on phone link....
  3. no notifications in phone link

no notifications in phone link: why don't notifications work in Phone Link for iPhone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-notifications-in-phone-link/18e18616-aad0-45ec-b1c0-65c804a6e5ed
  4. no notifications in phone link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no notifications in phone link: why don't notifications work in Phone Link for iPhone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-notifications-in-phone-link/18e18616-aad0-45ec-b1c0-65c804a6e5ed
  5. phone link no messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    phone link no messages: iphone 14 and phone link. I am not receiving text messages https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-no-messages/7cbb8534-ae73-442f-9c58-71e3256c959f
  6. Windows Phone Link - Messages Send Notification not working

Windows Phone Link - Messages Send Notification not working: Hello,I have successfully paired my Windows 10 machine with my Samsung S22. All notifications are enabled, both on the Windows 10 end and the S22 Link to Windows app end. Notifications for the app in general settings are also enabled.However, in the Windows Phone Link app,...
  7. Windows Phone Link - Unable to send messages to group chats.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Phone Link - Unable to send messages to group chats.: Good afternoon, community.I have recently begun using the Phone Link app in Windows 10. I really like the application and it has greatly simplified my workflow. Thank you for that.I have run into an issue, and it seems to persist through my attempts to troubleshoot. I am...
  8. Windows Phone Link - Unable to send messages to group chats.

Windows Phone Link - Unable to send messages to group chats.: Good afternoon, community.I have recently begun using the Phone Link app in Windows 10. I really like the application and it has greatly simplified my workflow. Thank you for that.I have run into an issue, and it seems to persist through my attempts to troubleshoot. I am...
  9. Phone Link Sends messages, but it says "Your Message Cannot Be Sent"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link Sends messages, but it says "Your Message Cannot Be Sent": My messages are being sent, but on my Phone Link app, they are giving me the "Sending....." for about a minute, and then it pops up under the message, saying "your message cannot be sent. Retry" On my phone, it shows the message has been sent after the minute pause in the...
  10. Phone Link Sends messages, but it says "Your Message Cannot Be Sent"

Phone Link Sends messages, but it says "Your Message Cannot Be Sent": My messages are being sent, but on my Phone Link app, they are giving me the "Sending....." for about a minute, and then it pops up under the message, saying "your message cannot be sent. Retry" On my phone, it shows the message has been sent after the minute pause in the...