Windows 10: Windows Phone Recovery Download Problem

Discus and support Windows Phone Recovery Download Problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I am currently using Windows 10 Home. Now I am facing a problem during installation of software Windows Phone recovery tool version: 3.14.07501.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SangitaDe, May 19, 2021.

1. SangitaDe Win User

Windows Phone Recovery Download Problem

Hello, I am currently using Windows 10 Home. Now I am facing a problem during installation of software Windows Phone recovery tool version: 3.14.07501. After clicking "install" and giving admin permission, it starts initializing process. After few moments it stuck into "winusb colnstaller" and stops by giving "error 0x80070002," message: "The system can not find the path specified". Please help me to install it.

:)

SangitaDe, May 19, 2021
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, May 19, 2021
  3. I have a Problem (Phone)

ADT mate. Android Developer Tools.

https://developer.android.com/tools/help/adt.html

Look for the Android Debugger

actually nvm I'll give u Mega link and some instructions on what to do. It's a CLI runs in windows...brb

MEGA

Pretty straightforward, plug in the phone run -a for device list then there's another command for recovery to another drive -adb backup iirc...

USB debugging doesn't need to be enabled on the phone.

Pill Monster, May 19, 2021
  4. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, May 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows Phone Recovery Download Problem - Similar Threads - Phone Recovery Download

2. MS Phone PIN Recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Phone PIN Recovery: I've forgotten the new PIN I just set and could log to my old MS Phone. I've 52+Go stored locally and could not perform any of hard factory reset!Any advise?Thanks in advanceMo...
  3. Windows recovery problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows recovery problem: I reinstalled windows 10 from bootable pendrive. I wanted to let the pc remove all the apps keeping the files intact, but all apps are present. My question is sometimes drivers problem comes as well with windows recovery. How to prevent that?...
  4. Windows recovery problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows recovery problem: I reinstalled windows 10 from bootable pendrive. I wanted to let the pc remove all the apps keeping the files intact, but all apps are present. My question is sometimes drivers problem comes as well with windows recovery. How to prevent that?...
  5. Windows recovery problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. problem with windows recovery

problem with windows recovery: what is the cause of this problem in windows. It appears sometimes after restart and OS is also not functioning well. Please help me..! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-windows-recovery/9cde62b6-e3c1-46e0-869f-d78be08ddc37
  7. Windows Phone Recovery Tool installation problem

Windows Phone Recovery Tool installation problem: Hello, I am currently using Windows 10 Home. Now I am facing a problem during installation of software Windows Phone recovery tool version: 3.14.07501. After clicking "install" and giving admin permission, it starts initializing process. After few moments it stuck into...
  8. Windows File Recovery Download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows File Recovery Download: I seem to be unable to download the Windows File Recovery Tool. I have Windows 10 - Office 365, but every time I try to download from the Microsoft Store, I'm redirected to either the community support screen here, or back to the login page--where I log in once more and start...
  9. Windows recovery problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows recovery problem: What should I do about this? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-recovery-problem/7f4f0100-75be-4c15-90fb-382e1d0b7a62
  10. Windows Cloud Download/Recovery

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Cloud Download/Recovery: I want to know which version of windows will be downloaded if I use the cloud download feature for downloading the Windows. is it will install the same edition previously installed or it will install that version whose digital license you have? For Example : if someone has...