Windows 10: Windows phone - USB to to Surface Book 2 - 'This folder is empty'

Discus and support Windows phone - USB to to Surface Book 2 - 'This folder is empty' in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This just started this morning. Restarted the phone, still the same issue Any ideas? Thanks [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by gchq_foxx, May 28, 2020.

1. gchq_foxx Win User

Windows phone - USB to to Surface Book 2 - 'This folder is empty'

This just started this morning. Restarted the phone, still the same issue

Any ideas?

Thanks

Windows phone - USB  to to Surface Book 2 - 'This folder is empty' 493c87d2-7401-46c3-abcc-01ceb3971f30?upload=true.png

:)

gchq_foxx, May 28, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, Windows phone - USB  to to Surface Book 2 - 'This folder is empty' :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Surface Book 2 Drivers and Firmware Update Nov. 18 Surface

Read more: Surface Book 2 Drivers and Firmware (Initial Release) Surface

Brink, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

New Update for Surface Book 2 on Windows 10 April 2018 v1803 - May 9 Surface

Source: Update for Surface Book 2 (09 May 2018) Surface

See also: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4055398

Brink, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows phone - USB to to Surface Book 2 - 'This folder is empty' - Similar Threads - phone USB Surface

2. Surface Book 2 Ethernet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Surface Book 2 Ethernet: Hi I have a Surface Book 2 and a Surface Dock, recently my ethernet LAN just disappear not sure why. I have tried rebooting, surface diagnostic, change lan cable and tested lan cable in other device in it worked fine. but not on my SB2. I checked that there is no driver...
  3. Surface Book 2 Login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Surface Book 2 Login: My buddy purchased his MS Surface Book2 a couple years ago. He always used facial recognition to log in. About a week ago, the facial recognition ceased to exist. He doesn't remember his Pin or Password. The hyperlink that says 'Forgot Pin' doesnt send me to another page...
  4. Surface Book 2 USB-C Ethernet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Surface Book 2 USB-C Ethernet: Hey all, I have been using a USB-C port to attach a generic dongle with HDMI, USB, and Ethernet ports to my Surface Book 2. It has been working great, but recently, my ethernet connection will just disconnect. I looked in the device manager > network adapters tab, and there...
  5. Surface Book 2 will not reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Book 2 will not reset: I created a USB restore drive from my machine, reset the computer and the restore dies at 65% and then not able to do anything. Is there any way I can create another restore usb without using my PC since it now does not work? I even went as far as saying wipe the whole...
  6. Surface Book 2 USB and Docking Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Book 2 USB and Docking Problems: Has anyone encountered this issue? ALWAYS after startup, my Surface Book 2 touchpad freezes for 1-3 seconds several times. After it's done freezing, it gives off the "USB has connected" sound, stops freezing, then does it again and again for about 4-5 times. After it's done...
  7. Surface Book 2 USB and Docking Problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Surface Book 2 USB and Docking Problems: Has anyone encountered this issue? ALWAYS after startup, my Surface Book 2 touchpad freezes for 1-3 seconds several times. After it's done freezing, it gives off the "USB has connected" sound, stops freezing, then does it again and again for about 4-5 times. After it's done...
  8. Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Surface Book 2: I am trying to run Flash files on my Surface Book 2 and have had no success. I have downloaded adobe flash. Is there something I need to do? Does Flash work on the Surface Book 2?...
  9. instagram on surface book 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    instagram on surface book 2: While attempting to install Instagram on a new surface book 2 device, an error read that requirements were needed. Directx and more than 2 GB of ram were indicated as the need but the machine has 8GB and is on Directx v12. Do you have any advice on what we should do next?...
  10. Surface Book 2 overheating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Book 2 overheating: Okay so I know the Surface Books have an issue with overheating. I absolutely LOVE my computer but obviously the overheating is an issue. Other posts talk about how its their screen that has the issue. I've even seen where the battery in the screen swoll up. My keyboard is...