Windows 10: Windows Phone

Discus and support Windows Phone in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Update for 2020 Windows 10 Phone also it is Microsoft Lumia 167043 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ernie Pinnock, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Windows Phone

Update for 2020 Windows 10 Phone also it is Microsoft Lumia

:)

Ernie Pinnock, Oct 25, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Oct 25, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Winuser Win User

Windows Phone

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows Phone

1. Windows Phone - Similar Threads - Phone

2. My phone number is attached to someone else's email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My phone number is attached to someone else's email: I've always used my email address to log in and create accounts for student computers. Today I used my phone number and it came up with a whole other name. How do i disconnect my phone number from someone else's account?...
  3. My phone number is attached to someone else's email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My phone number is attached to someone else's email: I've always used my email address to log in and create accounts for student computers. Today I used my phone number and it came up with a whole other name. How do i disconnect my phone number from someone else's account?...
  4. My computer has been locked with a "Contact Microsoft Windows support *removed phone nr.*...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer has been locked with a "Contact Microsoft Windows support *removed phone nr.*...: This is what my computer is replaying continuously: Your computer has been locked up. Your IP address was used without your knowledge or consent to visit websites that contains identity theft virus. To unlock the computer. Please call support immediately. Please do not...
  5. You Phone Keeps Hijacking My Audio Connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You Phone Keeps Hijacking My Audio Connection: Hi all, for some reason when the laptop boots up and at times even when it's already running the Your Phone app will attempt to hijack my BT headset connection. This results in the audio going back to the phone rather than any BT device. This means I need to go through the...
  6. You Phone Keeps Hijacking My Audio Connection

You Phone Keeps Hijacking My Audio Connection: Hi all, for some reason when the laptop boots up and at times even when it's already running the Your Phone app will attempt to hijack my BT headset connection. This results in the audio going back to the phone rather than any BT device. This means I need to go through the...
  7. My phone is not recognizing surrounding Wi-Fi connections for about 3 days now, I have not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My phone is not recognizing surrounding Wi-Fi connections for about 3 days now, I have not...: My Wi-Fi suddenly stopped working. It could not recognize during networks and I can’t find the Wi fi logo anywhere on my system. It looked like it was uninstalled or something....
  8. My phone is not recognizing surrounding Wi-Fi connections for about 3 days now, I have not...

My phone is not recognizing surrounding Wi-Fi connections for about 3 days now, I have not...: My Wi-Fi suddenly stopped working. It could not recognize during networks and I can’t find the Wi fi logo anywhere on my system. It looked like it was uninstalled or something....
  9. My phone is not recognizing surrounding Wi-Fi connections for about 3 days now, I have not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. where can I get phone link app or your phone app,for windows 10 can't get it in MS store

where can I get phone link app or your phone app,for windows 10 can't get it in MS store: I have tried all the ways recommended by websites to get phone link for windows 10.Updated my windows 10, but no joy.Can't get it in ms store either. Is there another way to download the app. Or I'm thinking maybe my laptop is incapatible with phone link....