Windows 10: Windows phone

Discus and support Windows phone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Will windows phone ever return? I really loved it's ui and everything. I really want to know what others think about windows phone.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Abhinandh Sudharsan, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Windows phone

Will windows phone ever return? I really loved it's ui and everything. I really want to know what others think about windows phone.

:)

Abhinandh Sudharsan, Jun 3, 2023
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Microsoft Apps

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jun 3, 2023
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jun 3, 2023
  4. Winuser Win User

Windows phone

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Jun 3, 2023
Thema:

Windows phone

1. Windows phone - Similar Threads - phone

2. PHONE LINK APP WINDOWS 11 - NO ACCESS TO CONTACTS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PHONE LINK APP WINDOWS 11 - NO ACCESS TO CONTACTS: Hi , Connected my iPhone 14 latest version to phone link app.All permissions granted in Bluetooth, settings in phone app "sync contacts" "all contacts."Yet see below in Phone Link app Features , I only have access to messages and calls????NO contacts list???would be great to...
  3. PHONE LINK APP WINDOWS 11 - NO ACCESS TO CONTACTS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PHONE LINK APP WINDOWS 11 - NO ACCESS TO CONTACTS: Hi , Connected my iPhone 14 latest version to phone link app.All permissions granted in Bluetooth, settings in phone app "sync contacts" "all contacts."Yet see below in Phone Link app Features , I only have access to messages and calls????NO contacts list???would be great to...
  4. Microsoft Authenticator New Phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Authenticator New Phone: Hello !!I currently have the ms authenticator app personal ms account on my android phone and works as it should, but in a few weeks i will buy a new phone to upgrade my current one.I'm not sure how to do the recovery on my new phone. This article says:"Adding Authenticator...
  5. Microsoft Authenticator New Phone

Microsoft Authenticator New Phone: Hello !!I currently have the ms authenticator app personal ms account on my android phone and works as it should, but in a few weeks i will buy a new phone to upgrade my current one.I'm not sure how to do the recovery on my new phone. This article says:"Adding Authenticator...
  6. Get files from my PC to my android phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Get files from my PC to my android phone: Get PC files on Android phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-files-from-my-pc-to-my-android-phone/b3634b63-43a3-420c-93e9-cba5635c535a
  7. Get files from my PC to my android phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get files from my PC to my android phone: Get PC files on Android phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-files-from-my-pc-to-my-android-phone/b3634b63-43a3-420c-93e9-cba5635c535a
  8. Get files from my PC to my android phone

9. My laptop won't charge my phone via the usb-c port.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't charge my phone via the usb-c port.: My laptop is about 4 years old and for quite a while I've been charging my phone via USB-C because it's quick, easy, and effective. But for the past couple of weeks my laptop has been very on and off when charging my phone. When I try to just normally charge my phone after...
  10. My laptop won't charge my phone via the usb-c port.

My laptop won't charge my phone via the usb-c port.: My laptop is about 4 years old and for quite a while I've been charging my phone via USB-C because it's quick, easy, and effective. But for the past couple of weeks my laptop has been very on and off when charging my phone. When I try to just normally charge my phone after...