Windows 10: Windows Photo 3d Effects

Discus and support Windows Photo 3d Effects in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was editing and creating a video and noticed that that the 3d effects are limited to only 3 choices, confetti, lens sparkles and snow. The others are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BlearyIrish, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Windows Photo 3d Effects

I was editing and creating a video and noticed that that the 3d effects are limited to only 3 choices, confetti, lens sparkles and snow. The others are no longer available. Is this a mistake or are these effects just gone now? I was having a blast with all the effects so its a shame now that I have to download some other software for this fun feature.

:)

BlearyIrish, Jun 16, 2021
  2. Ralph Sta Win User

Photo Effects Editor

Hi Nate,

Your Windows Photo app might be corrupted that's why it's not working as intended. Since you already tried to reset the app to no effect, reinstalling the app might do the trick. Kindly follow the steps below on how to reinstall the Windows Photo app:

A. First you need to uninstall the Photo app using PowerShell:

1. On your keyboard, press Windows + X.
    2. Select Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    3. Copy and paste this command: get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage
    4. Press Enter.
    5. Restart your device for it to take effect.

B. Install the Microsoft Photo app.

1. Launch the Windows Store.
    2. On the search bar, type Microsoft Photo.
    3. Press Enter.
    4. Download and install the app.

Afterwards, try to recreate your 3D Effect. If the issue persist. Please provide us your Windows build and version for us to provide more possible solutions:

1. On your keyboard, press Windows + R.
    2. Type winver, and press Enter.
    3. Then, provide us the build and version of your Windows.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Ralph Sta, Jun 16, 2021
  3. Windows Photo app is not able to read 3d effects Photo gif animation

3d effects Photo Windows 10 Pro was working but after last update the finished gif is corrupt. The file is purple lines?

***Modified title from: 3d effects Photo was working but afrter last update the finished gif is corrupt. The file is purple lines? ***

Melodygirl, Jun 16, 2021
  4. Windows Photo 3d Effects

3D effects on Story Remix

maybe your computer doesn't support 3d effects on the Photos app. all the same, submit feedback through feedback hub

41b7e499-3b9f-4586-8870-39e442f06dde, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

Windows Photo 3d Effects

1. Windows Photo 3d Effects - Similar Threads - Photo Effects

2. 3d effects in photos not showiing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3d effects in photos not showiing: where are the 3d effects in photos. Pls, tell me how to get them back. I need an answer urgently.I have to create a video .plsss https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-effects-in-photos-not-showiing/d9e719cc-7fc9-4e7c-abd6-057046a6dffe
  3. Where the 3D effect in Windows Photos has gone?

Where the 3D effect in Windows Photos has gone?: I am using Windows Photos since long time but after recent update, I can't get all 3D effects for Video editing. Earlier it used to be over 20 3D effects, but now there are only three. Can someone suggest how to get them back?...
  4. Most 3d effects in windows photos app missing.

Most 3d effects in windows photos app missing.: Only three of the so many 3d effects are available while making videos. The other effects like balloons, lasers, and breaking news have disappeared, only confetti, lens sparkles, and snow remain. I've tried repairing, resetting, uninstalling and reinstalling but it's still...
  5. 3d effects in Windows Photos video editor now gone! I think due to latest Windows update of...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    3d effects in Windows Photos video editor now gone! I think due to latest Windows update of...: I have a deadline for a video for my youtube channel and I need specific 3D effects from the "3D effects" section of the editor that are now gone, leaving only 3 left: Confetti Blast, Lens Sparkles, and Snow.I am using the latest version of Windows10.My PC just updated which...
  6. W10 Built Cam Saved Photo and Video Mirror Effect

W10 Built Cam Saved Photo and Video Mirror Effect: Is there a way to solve this problem? It doesn't work like mobile phones front cam when doing selfie. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w10-built-cam-saved-photo-and-video-mirror-effect/06c88afc-d77d-4136-8635-73c1b5bce35a
  7. I CHANGED MY PROFILE PHOTO IN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT BUT IT DID NOT TAKE ANY EFFECT ...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I CHANGED MY PROFILE PHOTO IN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT BUT IT DID NOT TAKE ANY EFFECT ...: I HAD CHANGED MY PROFILE PHOTO OF MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AROUND 10 : 40 PM ON 23rd DECEMBER , 2020 BUT STILL I COULD NOT GET TO SEE MY PICTURE IN SETTINGS , FEEDBACK HUB , MICROSOFT BING SINCE 6 HOURS HAVE PASSED BUT WHEN I GO TO SEE MY PROFILE PHOTO IN MY ACCOUNT IN THE...
  8. How to add motion effect to all pictures in video - windows 10 photo app

How to add motion effect to all pictures in video - windows 10 photo app: Hi Can someone explain how i do this? I have created some videos with pictures in Microsoft Windows 10 photo app and I would like to add motion effect on them. Instead of opening each picture to set it, is it not possible to select all the pictures at once and have some...
  9. How to turn off effects on Windows movies&TV? (Windows Photo too when you create a video)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to turn off effects on Windows movies&TV? (Windows Photo too when you create a video): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/msafari10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j6quxh/how_to_turn_off_effects_on_windows_moviestv/
  10. Is there any way to really "create" our own 3D Effects by inserting our own cut-out photos...

Is there any way to really "create" our own 3D Effects by inserting our own cut-out photos...: As there any way to add our own people, animals, or characters and use those using animation in 3D Effects using the Windows 10 FREE Video Editor?...