Windows 10: Windows Photo app is not able to read 3d effects Photo gif animation

Discus and support Windows Photo app is not able to read 3d effects Photo gif animation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; 3d effects Photo Windows 10 Pro was working but after last update the finished gif is corrupt. The file is purple lines? ***Modified title from: 3d... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Melodygirl, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Windows Photo app is not able to read 3d effects Photo gif animation

3d effects Photo Windows 10 Pro was working but after last update the finished gif is corrupt. The file is purple lines?

***Modified title from: 3d effects Photo was working but afrter last update the finished gif is corrupt. The file is purple lines? ***

:)

Melodygirl, Nov 27, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Add 3D Effects to Images and Videos in Windows 10 Photos app

Windows Photo app is not able to read 3d effects Photo gif animation [​IMG]

Brink, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Ralph Sta Win User
    Photo Effects Editor

Hi Nate,

Your Windows Photo app might be corrupted that's why it's not working as intended. Since you already tried to reset the app to no effect, reinstalling the app might do the trick. Kindly follow the steps below on how to reinstall the Windows Photo app:

A. First you need to uninstall the Photo app using PowerShell:

1. On your keyboard, press Windows + X.
    2. Select Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    3. Copy and paste this command: get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage
    4. Press Enter.
    5. Restart your device for it to take effect.

B. Install the Microsoft Photo app.

1. Launch the Windows Store.
    2. On the search bar, type Microsoft Photo.
    3. Press Enter.
    4. Download and install the app.

Afterwards, try to recreate your 3D Effect. If the issue persist. Please provide us your Windows build and version for us to provide more possible solutions:

1. On your keyboard, press Windows + R.
    2. Type winver, and press Enter.
    3. Then, provide us the build and version of your Windows.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Ralph Sta, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Edwin Win User

Windows Photo app is not able to read 3d effects Photo gif animation

Photos App.......

It seems you can't add 3D effects to a video in creation with stills, you need to finish and export the clip, then open the exported video as a project to add 3D effects.

Edwin, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

Windows Photo app is not able to read 3d effects Photo gif animation

1. Windows Photo app is not able to read 3d effects Photo gif animation - Similar Threads - Photo app able

2. Photo app effects!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo app effects!: I have been using the Microsoft Photo app for about 3/4 years now and think it's great. Although mostly for fun I make my own movies and add things to photos etc. Just one simple question, is there any way of getting more "effects" apart from the ones that come with the app?...
  3. Photo app effects!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo app effects!: I have been using the Microsoft Photo app for about 3/4 years now and think it's great. Although mostly for fun I make my own movies and add things to photos etc. Just one simple question, is there any way of getting more "effects" apart from the ones that come with the app?...
  4. Windows 10 Photo App 3D animations not working

Windows 10 Photo App 3D animations not working: After a while the 3D animations in my Windows 10 Photo App Video Editor stopped working. They remain darkened, and do not move or do anything. They used to work just fine. How can I get them working again?...
  5. Windows Photo 3d Effects

Windows Photo 3d Effects: I was editing and creating a video and noticed that that the 3d effects are limited to only 3 choices, confetti, lens sparkles and snow. The others are no longer available. Is this a mistake or are these effects just gone now? I was having a blast with all the effects so its...
  6. 3d effects in photos not showiing

3d effects in photos not showiing: where are the 3d effects in photos. Pls, tell me how to get them back. I need an answer urgently.I have to create a video .plsss https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-effects-in-photos-not-showiing/d9e719cc-7fc9-4e7c-abd6-057046a6dffe
  7. Most 3d effects in windows photos app missing.

Most 3d effects in windows photos app missing.: Only three of the so many 3d effects are available while making videos. The other effects like balloons, lasers, and breaking news have disappeared, only confetti, lens sparkles, and snow remain. I've tried repairing, resetting, uninstalling and reinstalling but it's still...
  8. Photos app not reading photos

Photos app not reading photos: Photos app reads all pictures in my pictures folder but I have the following folder with my synced wallpapers and it says no readable photos found the app does not read pictures located in appdata/local/Microsoft/windows/themes The folder is desktop background and it has...
  9. 3d effects have become limited in photos app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    3d effects have become limited in photos app: I have previously made a few videos with the photo app and used 3D characters as well as the effects. However, for the past week these 3D characters have become strangely limited. For example where before I did a search for say cats or aeroplanes, around 100 characters would...
  10. 3d effects Photo was working but afrter last update the finished gif is corrupt. The file...

3d effects Photo was working but afrter last update the finished gif is corrupt. The file...: 3d effects Photo Windows 10 Pro was working but after last update the finished gif is corrupt. The file is purple lines? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-effects-photo-was-working-but-afrter-last/8b4e1ecb-f142-45ea-a3b4-e105180177c6