Windows 10: Windows Photo App no longer linked to Paint 3D

Discus and support Windows Photo App no longer linked to Paint 3D in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; There used to be a button that linked directly to Paint 3D Where the circling is that i used to crop screenshots to show to my friends, but since it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by amemori, Jun 25, 2022.

1. amemori Win User

Windows Photo App no longer linked to Paint 3D

There used to be a button that linked directly to Paint 3D Where the circling is that i used to crop screenshots to show to my friends, but since it isn't there I have to copy the png into Paint 3D, so it wont save over the screenshot and I have to make another png. The photos editing tool doesn't help me in this case because it's also just "Save a Copy", which is essentially the same to me.Is there still a button linked to Paint 3D? If so, then where?

:)

amemori, Jun 25, 2022

2. paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, Jun 25, 2022
  3. Paint 3D app problem

Hi Laura, my name is Max and I'm an independent advisor.

I suggest you should repair your Paint 3D app

Firstly, try to reset this app. Follow the steps below:

1). Click on 'Windows key + I' together and open 'Settings'

2). Tap on Apps - Apps & features - Paint 3D - Advanced options

3). Tap on 'Reset'

Next, uninstall and reinstall Paint 3D app. Follow the steps below:

1). Click on the Start button

2). Type in 'Windows PowerShell' - right click on it - choose 'Run as administrator'.

3). Copy / paste the command below without quotes.

'Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.MSPaint | Remove-AppxPackage'

4). Click on Enter

5). Go to the Microsoft Store to download and reinstall the Paint 3D app.

NighthawkX, Jun 25, 2022
  4. Windows Photo App no longer linked to Paint 3D

Recent app "Paint 3D" - how to get the job done?

If the troubleshooting steps provided above didn't work to your Windows 10, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall Paint 3D. You can follow the steps below:

• Open the Settings app.
    • Click the System icon.
    • Click Apps & features.
    • Look for the entry named Paint 3D and then click it to see the Uninstall button.
    • Click the Uninstall button and then click Uninstall again when you see the confirmation dialog to completely remove Paint 3D from your Windows 10 installation.

We also suggest that you create a new profile in Windows 10 to verify if this is an issue with your Windows profile, you can follow the steps provided in this

article

Let us know the result if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Jun 25, 2022
Thema:

Windows Photo App no longer linked to Paint 3D

1. Windows Photo App no longer linked to Paint 3D - Similar Threads - Photo App longer

2. Windows Photo App no longer linked to Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photo App no longer linked to Paint 3D: There used to be a button that linked directly to Paint 3D Where the circling is that i used to crop screenshots to show to my friends, but since it isn't there I have to copy the png into Paint 3D, so it wont save over the screenshot and I have to make another png. The...
  3. Paint 3D link in Microsoft Photos has disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D link in Microsoft Photos has disappeared.: I regularly use the Paint 3D link at the top of the Photos App viewer window to edit my photos. I opened a photo to do the same today and it looks like the App has updated. I found the Paint 3D link a really useful feature because I could edit only the photos I wanted to in...
  4. Paint 3D link in Microsoft Photos has disappeared.

Paint 3D link in Microsoft Photos has disappeared.: I regularly use the Paint 3D link at the top of the Photos App viewer window to edit my photos. I opened a photo to do the same today and it looks like the App has updated. I found the Paint 3D link a really useful feature because I could edit only the photos I wanted to in...
  5. photos always open in Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    photos always open in Paint 3D: I had lots of pictures before I upgraded to Windows 10 and now have lots that I have since added. But if I want to go into Pictures, it automatically opens them in Paint 3D. I'm sure it is just a setting somewhere but I don't know how to fix that. Help please. W Lynn...
  6. Is there a Paint 3D offline link?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a Paint 3D offline link?: I am annoyed that Windows 10 doesn't have Paint 3D already installed. I am trying to install it without have to create an MS account and sign in on my PC. I don't want my PC linked to any account. Does anyone have a direct download link for the 64bit installer from the...
  7. Library in Paint 3D no longer there

Library in Paint 3D no longer there: Just wondering why I had the 3D library last week and don't now?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/library-in-paint-3d-no-longer-there/ec8a5ab7-9fee-4e68-88e4-589be5d9df7e
  8. Paint 3D app problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paint 3D app problem: I encountered a problem with Paint 3D app because I cannot change a color of a specific area on the model. It occurs every time I try to save my project, even if I use a sticker before. All the other parts are colored without problems but this specific area is not....
  9. Paint 3D

Paint 3D: When I use "Magic Select" and remove a subject from the picture, Paint 3D does not fill up the background. I have a white stain instead. What is wrong? Please help. I want a smart background fill....
  10. Paint 3d app problem

Paint 3d app problem: After the creator update everything was ok except for Paint 3d. It opens ok and I start to create something but when I click on some of the actions the prog shuts down for no reason. Is there a way that I can reinstall it. I have tried the app store but the app wont download....