Windows 10: Windows Photo can edit videos, but can it add images to an existing video that is just...

Discus and support Windows Photo can edit videos, but can it add images to an existing video that is just... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a video that is a narration of various outdoor trips I have taken. I've been told that narration by an old guy sitting at a desk is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gaston leblanc, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Windows Photo can edit videos, but can it add images to an existing video that is just...

I have a video that is a narration of various outdoor trips I have taken. I've been told that narration by an old guy sitting at a desk is not enough, and that I should put in some photos of the places I'm talking about.

Is there a way to do that with Windows 10 Photo? I can see it has a storyboard when I put my video in it, but there doesn't seem to be any instructions on how to fit in an image that will replace the narrators face (and have that image last maybe 20 seconds as the narration goes on).

Thanks

:)

gaston leblanc, Nov 18, 2018

2. UNABLE TO OPEN IMAGES AND VIDEOS

Hi,

Have you tried performing the troubleshooting steps listed in the article given by
    Robert Caw? It was posted above.

As a workaround, you may try these steps:

• Right-click the photo or video.
    • You'll see a pop-up box, choose Open With.
    • Then choose Paint or Photos to open an image.

(There are also options to open videos when you click Open With.)

We look forward to your response.

Ronalene Mat, Nov 18, 2018
  3. video editor for windows 10?

Video editing can be performed using the Photos application.

• Start the photos application to create a new file or Right click your video file and choose to open with photos to modify an existing file
    • Choose edit and create
    • Choose one of the options from the list of common tasks or choose Create a video with text for something more advanced
    If what feature you are looking for is not in the list then there are numerous third party software available.

I did a quick search on download.cnet.com and found over 44,000 when searching for video editing software

Walter Beach, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Windows Photo can edit videos, but can it add images to an existing video that is just...

Photos Video Editing

Previously there was a "Create" button that allowed me to edit and create videos on the Photos app, but right now I can't find it. How can I use the app to edit videos?

RosaSierra, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

Windows Photo can edit videos, but can it add images to an existing video that is just...

1. Windows Photo can edit videos, but can it add images to an existing video that is just... - Similar Threads - Photo edit videos

2. Edit in photos video editing not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edit in photos video editing not working: This problem is oddly specific, as I can't find anyone else with the same problem.Im trying to cut some videos down with "Edit in photos" and when I try to save it to a new folder, it just sits on the loading screen. Nothing happens, I've tried everything and nothing seems to...
  3. Edit in photos video editing not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edit in photos video editing not working: This problem is oddly specific, as I can't find anyone else with the same problem.Im trying to cut some videos down with "Edit in photos" and when I try to save it to a new folder, it just sits on the loading screen. Nothing happens, I've tried everything and nothing seems to...
  4. Edit in photos video editing not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Photo / Video date edit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo / Video date edit: Hi, I had lost some photos from my mobile due to fault on phone and not backing up.But I had some of these photo's saved on Facebook and I have downloaded them, but all dates are now incorrect, I have clicked on Photo properties but unable to change the date in Details or...
  6. Photo / Video date edit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo / Video date edit: Hi, I had lost some photos from my mobile due to fault on phone and not backing up.But I had some of these photo's saved on Facebook and I have downloaded them, but all dates are now incorrect, I have clicked on Photo properties but unable to change the date in Details or...
  7. Editing videos in Photos?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Editing videos in Photos?: I usually use the Photos app on my laptop to split and remove pieces of videos. However, I just got a new laptop and I can't seem to figure out how to do it on the version of Photos on here. Has Photos updated recently? Was that feature removed? I see that I can trim but I...
  8. Editing a Video in Photos

Editing a Video in Photos: Hello, all! I used to be able to "trim" a video in Photos, but now I am unable to do so. It won't let me save it at all. I can exit out, but the "save as" button is not on and will not work. I used to do this all the time! I also tried to use Video Editor and uploaded...
  9. Uploading existing videos into the Microsoft Photos app for editing

Uploading existing videos into the Microsoft Photos app for editing: I do not see a way to upload existing videos in to the MS Photos app, yet everything on the store page says you can edit existing videos in that app. I have previously used Windows Movie Maker but that is not compatible with my new laptop. I have watched youtube videos...
  10. Photos App Video Editing

Photos App Video Editing: I have a problem when i add a 3d effect to a video I cant move it or resize it after adding it. I tried to fix the problem and to reset the app from the WINDOWS TROUBLESHOTER, but nothing have changed. when i click the effect to drag it , it's acting like I'm pressing on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to add pictures and edit existing video in windows 10

2. windows photo how to add from existing proyect