Windows 10: Windows Photo Editor Problem

Discus and support Windows Photo Editor Problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On September 8th the Enhance slider in the Windows Photo Editor app stopped working. Does anyone else have this problem. This happened couple a years... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LyndaBLLK, Sep 10, 2019.

1. LyndaBLLK Win User

Windows Photo Editor Problem

On September 8th the Enhance slider in the Windows Photo Editor app stopped working. Does anyone else have this problem. This happened couple a years ago and it was an issue that needed to be fixed in subsequent update.

:)

LyndaBLLK, Sep 10, 2019

2. Issues with Microsoft photo editor

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made on your computer recently?
    3. What exactly happen when you try to use the Photo editor?
    4. Which version of Windows are you currently using?

I understand you are facing issues with Photo editor application, if you are using the Photo editor app which is downloaded from Microsoft Store, I suggest you to refer the following article and try few troubleshooting
    steps to fix issues with Photo editor
    and check if that helps.

Microsoft has replaced Photo Editor with Microsoft Office Picture Manager, a new photo editing and cataloging program in Office 2010, in Office 2007, and in Office 2003.

If the application has been removed from your PC, when you install Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2007, or Microsoft Office 2003, I suggest you to refer the following article to reinstall

Photo Editor
    and check if that helps.

Reply back with the information, to help you further.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Sep 10, 2019
  3. Photo editor

Hi,

For us to provided better assistance, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Are you looking for the control panel of a photo editor application?
    • Did you use Windows Store to install the photo editor application?
    • Have you encountered any error messages upon trying to open the control panel?
    • What is the name and version of the photo editor application you're using?

We are looking forward for your response.

Darleen Pen, Sep 10, 2019
  4. PBhowmik Win User

photo editor and video editor

Please suggest me a very good video editor and a photo editor (although inbuilt photo editing is there but still if there is any better) for my nokia 808 pureview white and from where i can download these and install in my mobile.

Thanking you,

PBhowmik, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Photo Editor Problem - Similar Threads - Photo Editor Problem

2. Photo app video editor problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo app video editor problem: Hi,I have put together a video compilation and when done, I could not back up the video project or export the video. I had these results:This is very frustrating. Please help. I didn't have these problems with Movie Maker....
  3. Photo app video editor problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo app video editor problem: Hi,I have put together a video compilation and when done, I could not back up the video project or export the video. I had these results:This is very frustrating. Please help. I didn't have these problems with Movie Maker....
  4. Problem With windows Photo Editor App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem With windows Photo Editor App: I have been unable to email photos from the Windows Photo Editor app, When I click on a photo and then click on Share the email button below Share does not activate. I can send a photo through my email by attaching it but can't send photos directly from the photo editor app....
  5. Problem With windows Photo Editor App

Problem With windows Photo Editor App: I have been unable to email photos from the Windows Photo Editor app, When I click on a photo and then click on Share the email button below Share does not activate. I can send a photo through my email by attaching it but can't send photos directly from the photo editor app....
  6. Problem with Windows 10 Photo Video editor

Problem with Windows 10 Photo Video editor: When in the process of making a video and I stop for the day. When I bring the video back up sometimes a picture will have been removed from storyboard, leaving a message 'file cannot be located' in its space. This means I have to go back and add it again. What can I do so...
  7. Windows Video Editor Photos Export Problems

Windows Video Editor Photos Export Problems: Hi, Tried editing a video, shuffled some scenes and added a bit of part of another one, but can't export it. It's just two videos, combined them and hit "Finish Video", I kept it overnight for three days, 720p, once Hardware-accelerated, twice vice versa, but all I get is...
  8. windows photo editor

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows photo editor: the editor is referenced online as a tool to edit photos. I have Windows 10 & cannot find it on my PC. Went to Microsoft website to download. The site is so confusing I cannot find a Microsoft brand photo editor. If none exists why don't you just say so?...
  9. Video Photo Editor Problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Video Photo Editor Problem: I cannot import videos from a Nikon D3500 Camera and it is coming up with the error code 0x8007001f. How do I fix this and get my videos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-photo-editor-problem/f869e93c-c269-4bc6-b6b0-5aa569fdea98
  10. Windows Photo Editor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Photo Editor: Every time Windows10 updates I lose the Enhance button on Photo Editor! Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-photo-editor/d2b41874-b5e4-49d4-b4a8-9100116c881e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. video editor versions 2019.19051.16210.0