Windows 10: Windows Photo Gallery - unable to run slideshow

Discus and support Windows Photo Gallery - unable to run slideshow in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I cannot run a slideshow. Error message: OxC945002F which tells me that Windows Live Movie Maker cannot start. Have tried to install. It did not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LucieLachance, May 4, 2019.

1. Windows Photo Gallery - unable to run slideshow

I cannot run a slideshow. Error message: OxC945002F which tells me that Windows Live Movie Maker cannot start. Have tried to install. It did not work.

:)

LucieLachance, May 4, 2019

2. Photos slideshow

Hi Michael,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable view the photos in slideshow as it repeats after few photos and need to know “How can I change this to show a continuous and non-repeating slideshow?”. We will help you to
    resolve this issue.

Please let us know,

• Where does the photos folder located?

• Did you try to change the folder location and check?

I suggest you to follow the below steps:

Step 1: If the photos folder is located on the desktop, try to create another folder and copy all the content to the newly created folder and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Step 2: Try to create new folder if different location and copy all the content to the newly created folder in different location and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Hope it helps. Please perform the above methods and update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, May 4, 2019
  3. Dice Vil Win User
    Windows Photo Gallery

Hi Jeffrey,

We understand your interest in emailing photos in the form of a slideshow using Windows Photo Gallery.

We would like to inform you that Windows Photo Gallery doesn't have the option to email photos as a slideshow. The slideshow feature is only applicable for personal viewing. We suggest using a different app to create the slideshow (preferably PowerPoint)
    and sending it via email.

Regards.

Dice Vil, May 4, 2019
  4. willden Win User

Windows Photo Gallery - unable to run slideshow

Photo gallery

We seem to be at cross purpose here.I am unable to download photo gallery from windows essentials to drag or do anything else in windows 10.To try and clarify I have two computers,one with W7 and photo gallery working fine with a load of photo's in and another computer with W10 on where I seem unable to download photo gallery from windows essentials.The problem is being able to download photo gallery to W 10 that will work.Hope this helps.

willden, May 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows Photo Gallery - unable to run slideshow

1. Windows Photo Gallery - unable to run slideshow - Similar Threads - Photo Gallery unable

2. Windows Photo Gallery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photo Gallery: I have been using Windows Photo Gallery on my desktop with Windows 10 and before that . The new version of Windows 10 did not include it and I didn't like the included new Photos program. If I upgrade to Windows 11 will I have to download Photo Gallery again and, most...
  3. Windows photo gallery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows photo gallery: Wow! Just upgraded to windows 10 I guess you could call it that. You deleted the most important program to me, Windows Photo Gallery. I had all my photos in there and so easy to edit them all or one at a time. GONE. What were you thinking? Damn. Now I know i can...
  4. Photo gallery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo gallery: How do I remove pictures that were automatically downloaded from the internet and put in my photo gallery..and therefore using up my space. and how can I stop that from happening? Thanks for any help you can offer!!...
  5. Windows photo gallery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows photo gallery: I just purchased an HP laptop with Windows 10 and do not like the photo program. How can I install Windows Photo Gallery? Also, I cannot find a way to "Save websites to my favorites tab...any help? Paul...
  6. Photo Gallery

Photo Gallery: How do I move from one picture to another in Photo Gallery WITHOUT Slide Show https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-gallery/71525ccf-6da8-431f-9f49-4b2ead1a70cb
  7. windows Photo Gallery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows Photo Gallery: why , when I ask about windows 10 Photos I am shown windows 7 Photo Gallery , when it is being made redundant , ? I was able to edit my photos in Photos now I have to make a video first so that I can edit . ??...
  8. windows photo gallery

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows photo gallery: Does windows 10 have anything comparable to the older version Windows 7 photo gallery. I currently have windows 10 and Im not able to view pics one at a time but only in a slide show from a sd card. I didnt have this problem with my older windows 7 photo gallery....
  9. Photo Gallery

Photo Gallery: How do I copy a photo from one folder to another (in Photo Gallery)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/photo-gallery/1408aca9-4d5f-4811-acd6-921049531f59
  10. Windows Photo Gallery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Photo Gallery: This just started happening today. When I open a photo, it displays for about one second then closes and goes back to the previous screen. Does anyone know how to fix this? I have Windows 10....