Windows 10: windows Photo Gallery

Discus and support windows Photo Gallery in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; why , when I ask about windows 10 Photos I am shown windows 7 Photo Gallery , when it is being made redundant , ? I was able to edit my photos in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Benny43, Apr 15, 2019 at 12:32 PM.

1. Benny43 Win User

windows Photo Gallery

why , when I ask about windows 10 Photos I am shown windows 7 Photo Gallery , when it is being made redundant , ? I was able to edit my photos in Photos now I have to make a video first so that I can edit . ??

:)

2. hazy photos in windows photo gallery

Hi Brenda,

I apologize for misunderstanding the query.

I would suggest you to refer to the help article given below for steps to edit photos in Windows photo gallery and check if it helps:

Edit photos in Photo Gallery

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to help.l

Wungraileng Vashi, Apr 15, 2019 at 12:35 PM
  3. The old Photo Gallery, cannot find

I think they have removed as not listed anymore
    The one I posted the list I use them they do the same job.
    Like clip art that has gone but you can add it.
    will google photo gallery and see if it can be added ok

Found it you can download it

Download Windows Live Photo Gallery

4. Maria Fab Win User

windows Photo Gallery

Windows 10 Photo Gallery shortcut

Hi Robert,

To create a shortcut for Windows 10 Photo Gallery, follow these steps:

• Right-click on Photo Gallery, and then choose the Open file or folder location.
    • A pop-up window will appear showing Photo Gallery, and then right-click on it.
    • Select Send to> Desktop (create shortcut).

Let us know how it goes.

Thema:

windows Photo Gallery

1. windows Photo Gallery - Similar Threads - Photo Gallery

2. Windows live photo gallery and photo viewer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows live photo gallery and photo viewer: My desktop crashed and performed a recovery. When I did I noticed that Windows live photo gallery and photo viewer are missing. At this point I don't know how to recover these default apps. Can a live agent assist me? I can be reached at 626-388-3903 or at *** Email...
  3. How do I get the old Windows photo gallery and movie maker for my new Windows 10 laptop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I get the old Windows photo gallery and movie maker for my new Windows 10 laptop?: I just bought a new laptop with Windows 10 and discovered that my beloved Windows 7 photo gallery and movie maker have been replaced by inferior products. Although Microsoft no longer provides or supports them, I understand that the old ones are still available for...
  4. Windows live photo gallery download

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows live photo gallery download: Hi,can I download Windows live photo gallery as I seem to be running into a lot of problems. I did manage it a few hors ago but when I came out of it imagining that the icon would stay on the bottom of the screen as it always has done it disappeared. Any ideas...
  5. photo gallery vs fime manager not showing imprted pictures

photo gallery vs fime manager not showing imprted pictures: Using windows 10. Trying to import pictures from Moto G6. After importing, can see pictures in Photo Gallery, but not file manager under pictures. This problem with only 4 pictures....
  6. photo gallery

in Windows 10 Customization
    photo gallery: How to add captions to pictures in Windows Photo Gallery https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-gallery/5b690ff1-4836-43cd-80f7-256788e37347
  7. Photo gallery

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Photo gallery: When I email a photo from Photogallery as an attachment, the photo includes an icon which allows the receipient to access all my photos. How do I remove the icon please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-gallery/3087501f-5190-426e-8a5f-8020d8d3f031"
  8. Windows Live Photo Gallery

Windows Live Photo Gallery: Help! I've just found that Windows Live Photo Gallery is no longer supported. I have thousands of photos residing there. Should I move them to a new location? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-photo-gallery/aba456d7-56bb-4f2c-a235-15b59698dbb1"
  9. Photo Gallery

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Photo Gallery: I like Photo Gallery and want to make a slide show, what is a good Windows 10 App that replaces Photo Gallery? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-gallery/7d5ba969-0cd6-4afa-80ee-bf03bf5d0afc"
  10. Saving Photos From Email to Photo Gallery Without Losing Them How

Saving Photos From Email to Photo Gallery Without Losing Them How: When I get a photo by email, and download it and organize to Photo Gallery, I lose it when I delete the email with the photo. How can I save the photo permanently to Photo Gallery? Thanks....