Windows 10: windows Photo Gallery

Discus and support windows Photo Gallery in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; why , when I ask about windows 10 Photos I am shown windows 7 Photo Gallery , when it is being made redundant , ? I was able to edit my photos in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Benny43, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Benny43 Win User

windows Photo Gallery

why , when I ask about windows 10 Photos I am shown windows 7 Photo Gallery , when it is being made redundant , ? I was able to edit my photos in Photos now I have to make a video first so that I can edit . ??

:)

Benny43, Apr 15, 2019

2. hazy photos in windows photo gallery

Hi Brenda,

I apologize for misunderstanding the query.

I would suggest you to refer to the help article given below for steps to edit photos in Windows photo gallery and check if it helps:

Edit photos in Photo Gallery

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to help.l

Wungraileng Vashi, Apr 15, 2019
  3. The old Photo Gallery, cannot find

I think they have removed as not listed anymore
    The one I posted the list I use them they do the same job.
    Like clip art that has gone but you can add it.
    will google photo gallery and see if it can be added ok

Found it you can download it

Download Windows Live Photo Gallery

hTconeM9user, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Maria Fab Win User

windows Photo Gallery

Windows 10 Photo Gallery shortcut

Hi Robert,

To create a shortcut for Windows 10 Photo Gallery, follow these steps:

• Right-click on Photo Gallery, and then choose the Open file or folder location.
    • A pop-up window will appear showing Photo Gallery, and then right-click on it.
    • Select Send to> Desktop (create shortcut).

Let us know how it goes.

Maria Fab, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

windows Photo Gallery

1. windows Photo Gallery - Similar Threads - Photo Gallery

2. Photo Gallery Not Responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photo Gallery Not Responding: I've been uploading photos for some time with no problem. Now, I cannot upload to websites or email. The message is "metadata uploading", but it does not load. Photo Gallery has a "not responding" message. I tried different browsers. How can I correct this problem?...
  3. HP Printer Color Management for Photo Gallery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Printer Color Management for Photo Gallery: On screen I see a yellow photo in Photo Gallery and it prints out pink. How can I change the settings to get the proper color? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer-color-management-for-photo-gallery/0df71f2f-3eb4-472a-89ce-a5f65a0282b2
  4. photo gallery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    photo gallery: How do I download windows photo gallery for windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-gallery/496148ed-2d50-438c-bf3a-9448fbdafc48
  5. Photo Gallery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo Gallery: How do I move from one picture to another in Photo Gallery WITHOUT Slide Show https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-gallery/71525ccf-6da8-431f-9f49-4b2ead1a70cb
  6. Photo Gallery vs Pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo Gallery vs Pictures: There are more photos in Photo Gallery than in picture files. I tried to back up all my photos in Amazon photos, but not all pictures from Photo Gallery backed up. How do I back up ALL photos?...
  7. personal photos gallery

in Windows 10 Customization
    personal photos gallery: I do not want my personal photo gallery pictures on desktop screensaver but they come up in rotation anyway... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/personal-photos-gallery/c57d9a95-3faf-45f3-a7cb-a0ed3d6f2a88
  8. delete dublicate photos in photo gallery

in Windows 10 Customization
    delete dublicate photos in photo gallery: how do I delete duplicate photos in photo gallery https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-dublicate-photos-in-photo-gallery/04b2e6db-dff5-483c-bfaa-07808d5be0ac
  9. Windows Photo Gallery - unable to run slideshow

Windows Photo Gallery - unable to run slideshow: I cannot run a slideshow. Error message: OxC945002F which tells me that Windows Live Movie Maker cannot start. Have tried to install. It did not work....
  10. Windows live photo gallery and photo viewer

Windows live photo gallery and photo viewer: My desktop crashed and performed a recovery. When I did I noticed that Windows live photo gallery and photo viewer are missing. At this point I don't know how to recover these default apps. Can a live agent assist me? I can be reached at 626-388-3903 or at *** Email...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. personal photos are shown in windows 10 photos dispite a wok account