Windows 10: Windows Photo Story 3

Discus and support Windows Photo Story 3 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I installed "Windows Photo Story 3" on my new computer Windows 10 from a disk. In the save to area the "save to disk DVD is missing" it was there on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by UncleMarine1943, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Windows Photo Story 3

I installed "Windows Photo Story 3" on my new computer Windows 10 from a disk. In the save to area the "save to disk DVD is missing" it was there on my old computer Windows 7

What happened? How can I get these new slide shows on a DVD.?

Uncle Marine

:)

UncleMarine1943, Dec 8, 2020

2. Photo Story 3

i'm putting together a slide show for my son's rehearsal dinner. I'm using Photo Story 3 with Windows 10 pro. Everything loaded...photos, music. When I preview the story it goes about 2/3 through and the photo either freezes or goes black. The music continues.
    This happens in different spots each time, not on the same photo. I've spent hours and hours putting this together...please help!!!

TheresaRodgers1, Dec 8, 2020
  3. Photo Story 3

Hi Srimadhwa,

I was using Windows 7 and had Photo Story 3 installed and it worked just fine. I upgraded to the new Windows 10 and now when I try to open it I get this message;

Photo Story 3 for Windows cannot run on this version of Windows. Check the system requirements for Photo Story 3 for Windows before trying to run it.

I use this program frequently so I am hoping we can figure this out. I have not encountered any issues with any other programs that I have installed on my computer (so far anyway)

I have done all of the Windows Updates and just tried to open it again and received the same message.

DannyCulberson, Dec 8, 2020
  4. Mike_250 Win User

Windows Photo Story 3

Photo Story 3

I am having the same issue. I cannot launch Photo Story 3 from Windows 10.

I formerly used it with Windows 7, no problems.

Mike_250, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows Photo Story 3

1. Windows Photo Story 3 - Similar Threads - Photo Story

2. Photo Story 3 doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo Story 3 doesn't work: Hi everyone,I made a movie by Photo Story 3 and after exporting it, I opened it with Windows Media Player new and it showed the error: 0xFFFFFF9C. We can't open _____. It uses unsupported encoding settings.I tried my second attempt opening it with Windows Media Player Legacy,...
  3. Photo Story 3 doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo Story 3 doesn't work: Hi everyone,I made a movie by Photo Story 3 and after exporting it, I opened it with Windows Media Player new and it showed the error: 0xFFFFFF9C. We can't open _____. It uses unsupported encoding settings.I tried my second attempt opening it with Windows Media Player Legacy,...
  4. PHOTO STORY 3 WORKS IN WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PHOTO STORY 3 WORKS IN WINDOWS 11: If you loved the highly intuitive, features-loaded, and FREE Microsoft Photo Story 3 on older Windows platforms like Windows 7 and miss it in Windows 10, upgrade to Win 11 or get a new system that runs Win 11. I did exactly that almost a year sand a half ago and on a lark,...
  5. PHOTO STORY 3 WORKS IN WINDOWS 11

PHOTO STORY 3 WORKS IN WINDOWS 11: If you loved the highly intuitive, features-loaded, and FREE Microsoft Photo Story 3 on older Windows platforms like Windows 7 and miss it in Windows 10, upgrade to Win 11 or get a new system that runs Win 11. I did exactly that almost a year sand a half ago and on a lark,...
  6. Photo Story 3

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Photo Story 3: I recently replaced my bootable hard drive, and lost my Photo Story 3. Where can I down load the program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-story-3/7b547585-870a-4dfb-b891-f807c4fe69b4
  7. Photo Story 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo Story 3: I recently replaced my bootable hard drive, and lost my Photo Story 3. Where can I down load the program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-story-3/7b547585-870a-4dfb-b891-f807c4fe69b4
  8. Photo Story 3

9. create button and story mix missing from Photo app

create button and story mix missing from Photo app: New comp Feb 2020 . photo app had the Create button . I downloaded the Video Editor, and now the Create button is missing. if i click on a picture a pull down menu appears and it does have the option of Create a new video however i do not see a Story Remix anywhere.. Windows...
  10. photo story 3

photo story 3: I am unable to run photostory 3 in windows 10. i have tested compatibility and gone through the troubleshooting procedure. It stated the system administrator has put policies in place to prevent this from being fixed. Can you please advise?...