Windows 10: Windows Photo Takes Time To Show Picture

Discus and support Windows Photo Takes Time To Show Picture in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,I Have Windows 10 pro 1909 and when i try to open Picture of something it shows me a black screen then the image load.please if you have anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KokyMido06, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Windows Photo Takes Time To Show Picture

Hello,I Have Windows 10 pro 1909 and when i try to open Picture of something it shows me a black screen then the image load.please if you have anything that can make the image open faster tell me. Windows Photo Takes Time To Show Picture c405da2e-f409-4e16-92d2-eb7425181eb9?upload=true.png

:)

KokyMido06, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

Why do my photos show up in the microsoft app but not in my pictures folder?

Hi Cindy,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in photo app settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "microsoft app", are you referring to photos app?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to check the source file for photos app and also copy the picture from external device.

Step 1: I recommend you check the source file settings in the photos app settings and check if it helps.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Then type "Photos" without the quotes in the search bar and click on it.

3. Click on Settings on the bottom left corner of the Photos app.

4. Then check if under Sources, pictures directory is present or not.

Step 2: I suggest you to directly copy and paste the picture from the external device into the computer.

Please get back to us with an update on issue displaying pictures imported in the photos app into picture folder, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    Windows 10 Photos App: Missing / Not Showing All Pictures

Hi Jim,

It's possible that some missing or corrupted system files are affecting the performance of the Photos app. As initial troubleshooting, run the

Windows apps troubleshooter

Additionally, we suggest performing a clean boot to find out if this behavior is caused by a third-party
    program. This will load Windows with minimal drivers and programs, preventing software conflicts from occurring. If the Photos app shows the missing pictures and folders in a clean boot environment, check the section How to determine what is causing
    the problem by performing a clean boot
    for what to do next.

Note: To return your computer back to normal, check the section How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting.

We'd also recommend creating a new user profile to check if this is caused by a corrupted user profile. You may find the steps for doing that through this link.

Furthermore, check if resetting the Photos app solves the problem by following these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click System.
    • Click Apps & Features.
    • Choose Photos from the list.
    • Click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset twice.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know if the Photos app shows the missing pictures after following these steps.

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

Windows Photo Takes Time To Show Picture

Photo thumbnail picture

Hi

File Explorer>Pictures>Open Pictures.

If Your Photos come up as just a List and don't show up as Thumbnails, look at the Two Small Icons at the Bottom Right of the Screen and 'Toggle' between them.

The first one gives you a List View and the other one gives you a Thumbnail View.

Or you could Click: View at the Top of the Screen and then you Can not only see your Photos as Thumbnails but you can also choose the Size.

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows Photo Takes Time To Show Picture

1. Windows Photo Takes Time To Show Picture - Similar Threads - Photo Takes Show

2. Photo files showing wrong time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo files showing wrong time: I have recently noticed that when I upload photos from an SD card to my computer that the time stamps are always off be a few-several hours. Here's an example: in the screenshot below the timestamp on the photo is 2:23 AM, but this photo was taken at 2:23 PM. The date is...
  3. Photo folders and most pictures are showing the microsoft photo icon.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photo folders and most pictures are showing the microsoft photo icon.: The folders in my pictures file and on One Drive are showing the blue icon with the mountain and moon of the Microsoft photo app. The folder does not display the pictures until I open the folder. And then sometimes the pictures are the Microsoft photo app icon,. Once I...
  4. Photos app take time to load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos app take time to load: Dear Microsoft Community, Photos app is an amazing app that offers a lot of features but there is a problem which I am facing for a long and now can't bear it anymore, it takes a lot of time to start when I click on any image to open it. It is frustrrrrating and Please...
  5. The pictures show a glitch photo instead of the real photo!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The pictures show a glitch photo instead of the real photo!!: Good Evening, I have a big problem here when I try to send the screenshots on WhatsApp web or telegram or paste it somewhere social the screen it shows a glitch photo instead of the real photo. https://i.imgur.com/VzTfBTp.png submitted by /u/iTady74 [link]...
  6. Photos in the photos app won't show up in pictures folder?

Photos in the photos app won't show up in pictures folder?: When I access the Photos app, I see my photos from my phone on there. But where are they saved exactly? Because they're not appearing in the Pictures folder......
  7. "Photos" app shows all pictures in selected folders; "Pictures" library shows...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Photos" app shows all pictures in selected folders; "Pictures" library shows...: I want my Pictures library to show me all of my pictures. I assume that's part of the point of the library. When I go into the Library and add my folders, it adds the entire folder and everything in it. On a previous topic, one user suggested clicking "Optimize for...
  8. photos will not show in Windows 10 photos and it says it is taking too long to open

photos will not show in Windows 10 photos and it says it is taking too long to open: the photos I save from gmail will not open in windows 10 photos. How do I do get it to work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-will-not-show-in-windows-10-photos-and-it/cac6c19d-8478-4f94-ba61-a8cf54c8c3e0"
  9. My photo viewer does not show the pictures

My photo viewer does not show the pictures: My photo viewer does not show the pictures. I click on the extra large view button and nothing happens, so I clicked on the large view button, on and on but none of the pictures show up. How can I get that fixed?...
  10. Photo App shows the same 5 pictures all the time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo App shows the same 5 pictures all the time: What's with Photo App live tile? It keeps showing the same 5 photos. Ron 50931