Windows 10: Windows Photo Viewer applies Yellow Tint & Background to images

Discus and support Windows Photo Viewer applies Yellow Tint & Background to images in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Windows Photo Viewer is an app to view images on a Windows system. It works fine on most computers, but some users are complaining that Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 3, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows Photo Viewer applies Yellow Tint & Background to images

Windows Photo Viewer applies Yellow Tint & Background to images yellow-tint-1.png
    Windows Photo Viewer is an app to view images on a Windows system. It works fine on most computers, but some users are complaining that Windows Photo Viewer applies a Yellow Tint & Background to images making it look worse. In this article, we are going to address this issue and talk about ways by […]

This article Windows Photo Viewer applies Yellow Tint & Background to images first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Mar 3, 2022
  2. arturo Win User

Photo Viewer Restore worked but now color washed out

Hi,

I just restored Windows Photo Viewer successfully. I had done this last July too, when I went from Windows 7 to 10. It worked just fine, but this time, the colors were all washed out in Photo Viewer.

I solved this by adjusting my color profile in Windows 10, and the Photo Viewer colors went back to normal.

Here is link to the fix Fix Windows Photo Viewer yellow tint background | OptimWise

arturo, Mar 3, 2022
  3. Lumia 1020 adds yellow tint to photos

Thanks to @canonrock . Its definetly work for me. I have Lumia 1020 with latest Cyan update and i was also facing a yellowish tint on pictures i capture from any camera app on most of the indoor pictures and got frustered of it as i try to show pics to someone
    about the clarity of my phone, they also feel what a terrible camera not capturing the real colors and there cheap phone are better than this. One day i just copied all the pics to my pc and what i noticed is all the pics are shown correctly on my pc with
    no yellow tint over them but again i check on my phone they are yellow, i tried to send a pic from whats app to iphone 4 and there also the pic was outstanding. Then it clicked to my mind that there is no problem in camera but there is some problem with the
    viewer of photos which is showing me the yellow images. I had also tried different viewer like HD photo viewer but it also don't help me.

Then thanks to canonrock tried his mentioned trick that is Go to settings > display > adjust color > then set color temperature to cool and
    color saturation to Natural or adjust accordingly..Woola the yellowish tint is gone and its fixed now. Thanks once again. Hope it will help others.

sachinlehar, Mar 3, 2022
  4. Windows Photo Viewer applies Yellow Tint & Background to images

Windows 10 default image viewer

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to change the default image viewer to Paint.

• In search,
    • Type Default Programs.
    • Check whether Windows Photo Viewer is listed in the list.
    • Left click on the photo viewer and select the option paint.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 3, 2022
Thema:

Windows Photo Viewer applies Yellow Tint & Background to images

1. Windows Photo Viewer applies Yellow Tint & Background to images - Similar Threads - Photo Viewer applies

2. Yellow Tint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yellow Tint: It looks like there is a warm color tone on my display that cause everything to look awful. This is a new laptop though https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yellow-tint/aa087a57-ca57-4d6e-86bc-4f46d4940dc9
  3. Yellow Tint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yellow Tint: It looks like there is a warm color tone on my display that cause everything to look awful. This is a new laptop though https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yellow-tint/aa087a57-ca57-4d6e-86bc-4f46d4940dc9
  4. Yellow tint on images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yellow tint on images: My images color changed to yellowish after im updated to windows 10 , tried many ways to fix it but it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yellow-tint-on-images/22cce392-8d31-4d21-aed6-11a095625e1e
  5. Yellow tint on images

Yellow tint on images: My images color changed to yellowish after im updated to windows 10 , tried many ways to fix it but it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yellow-tint-on-images/22cce392-8d31-4d21-aed6-11a095625e1e
  6. Yellow tint on images

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Photo Viewer adds a yellow tint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo Viewer adds a yellow tint: Photos in the Windows Photo Viewer appear to have a yellow tint. Looking at the same photo on the same monitor at the same time etc in Windows Paint the colors are more true to the original scene. Attached is a screen shot of the same photo taken on an iPhone. Paint is on the...
  8. Photo Viewer adds a yellow tint

Photo Viewer adds a yellow tint: Photos in the Windows Photo Viewer appear to have a yellow tint. Looking at the same photo on the same monitor at the same time etc in Windows Paint the colors are more true to the original scene. Attached is a screen shot of the same photo taken on an iPhone. Paint is on the...
  9. Microsoft Photo Viewer automatically applies yellow tint to photos

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Photo Viewer automatically applies yellow tint to photos: Microsoft Photo Viewer applies a yellow filter to all images when I try to view them, if I'm skipping between photos quickly there's a short glimpse of the normal photo before the filter is applied. This doesn't permennantly change the images however it makes it hard to see...
  10. Yellow Tint

in Windows 10 Customization
    Yellow Tint: Hi all I have a T470S Lenovo that I've installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 Business onto. The screen has a slight yellow hue compared to my other T470. I've scoured the web for solutions and have: - Ensured Win 10 Night Light was off it was - Ensured Lenovo Vantage...