Windows 10: Windows Photo Viewer Fullscreen Problem-Menu Bar doesn't disappear when Using Fullscreen

Discus and support Windows Photo Viewer Fullscreen Problem-Menu Bar doesn't disappear when Using Fullscreen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The Bar at the top doesn't disappear when I use Fullscreen, before it used to disappear but not it doesn't, when I zoom in the bar is still present,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HitarthRajput, Aug 18, 2021.

1. Windows Photo Viewer Fullscreen Problem-Menu Bar doesn't disappear when Using Fullscreen

The Bar at the top doesn't disappear when I use Fullscreen, before it used to disappear but not it doesn't, when I zoom in the bar is still present, what's the use of fullscreen when the image doesn't even fit the screen. This is happening with every image.I've tried restarting, repairing and resetting the photo viewer. Text Scaling is also at 100%, Photo Viewer is up to date, all Graphic Drivers are also updated. Display Resolution is also set at Max...

:)

HitarthRajput, Aug 18, 2021
  2. user32382 Win User

Fullscreen mode in Windows 10 default photo viewer

Is there any way to enable fullscreen mode in Windows 10 default photo viewer? I know there is a slideshow option but I don't want a slideshow, I want to manually change images.

user32382, Aug 18, 2021
  3. Fullscreen mode problem

I did a clean boot and I was able to run it in fullscreen. At first it was minimizing the game at fullscreen and I had to click on the icon to bring it back on screen. After a few clicks the game seemed to run in fullscreen without any problems.

The problem is caused by NahimicService.exe which has something to do with audio drivers of Sonic Studio, applications wwhich are included in ASUS and MSI Motherboards.

There are many Official Forums of those Brands that suggest to uninstall Realtek drivers.

Panos9ball, Aug 18, 2021
  4. Windows Photo Viewer Fullscreen Problem-Menu Bar doesn't disappear when Using Fullscreen

Automatically moving a fullscreen window onto a new desktop

Hi Joel,

In Windows 10, there is an option to open an app in a fullscreen view. This way, it will be possible for you to make the fullscreen window move to a new desktop. Follow these steps to do so.

• Right click on the application.
    • Select Properties.
    • Click on the Shortcut tab.
    • Beside the Run option, click on the drop-down menu and then choose Maximized.
    • Click on Apply button and then click OK.

If further assistance is needed, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Aug 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows Photo Viewer Fullscreen Problem-Menu Bar doesn't disappear when Using Fullscreen

1. Windows Photo Viewer Fullscreen Problem-Menu Bar doesn't disappear when Using Fullscreen - Similar Threads - Photo Viewer Fullscreen

2. Task bar disappears when a fullscreen app runs in the background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar disappears when a fullscreen app runs in the background: Hi,Please read my issue carefully to avoid confusion with the other more common one.When I have a video game running in full screen in the background, the taskbar should be showing since it's in the background and the current window is something else like Google...
  3. Task bar disappears when a fullscreen app runs in the background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar disappears when a fullscreen app runs in the background: Hi,Please read my issue carefully to avoid confusion with the other more common one.When I have a video game running in full screen in the background, the taskbar should be showing since it's in the background and the current window is something else like Google...
  4. Task bar disappears when a fullscreen app runs in the background

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Use Hotkeys when Fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use Hotkeys when Fullscreen: I know windows changed this for game guys so they don't launch calc or whatever when gaming, But I need to kill and launch programs when full screened. Is there a way regedit, etc to restore the old working when full screened functionality?Thanks,-G...
  6. Use Hotkeys when Fullscreen

Use Hotkeys when Fullscreen: I know windows changed this for game guys so they don't launch calc or whatever when gaming, But I need to kill and launch programs when full screened. Is there a way regedit, etc to restore the old working when full screened functionality?Thanks,-G...
  7. microsoft photos fullscreen problem

microsoft photos fullscreen problem: When I open an image, it opens the photos app and as try to go full screen, the picture does not expand and feels like they just simply hid the tools or buttons. But if I open the Photos app first and click the same image and go full screen, the image will expand up to the...
  8. Screen lag when entering fullscreen or using Game Bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen lag when entering fullscreen or using Game Bar: Hi all, As of a few weeks ago, I've noticed considerable screen lag on my Windows 10 PC occasionally (but not always) upon performing certain actions. These are: when I open a full-screen or borderless full-screen program; open a video in full-screen; open Windows Game Bar;...
  9. Problem with Fullscreen

Problem with Fullscreen: Hi, i have a problem with playing games with fullscreen on my pc. when i start differente games the fullscreen comes on both of my monitors and i only want it on my firts monitor. i have tried various things like turning my second monitor to the main monitor then turning it...
  10. Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen

Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen: Hi, I have tried looking for a solution to this but there all related to Google Chrome My problem is within every application I have that supports fullscreen Example: Google Chrome Firefox VLC Media Player Windows Media Player Photos Film and Videos Steam...