Windows 10: Windows Photo Viewer hide top toolbar

Discus and support Windows Photo Viewer hide top toolbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In the past when viewing a photo in the Windows Photo app, I was able to left click once to hide the top toolbar. The toolbar with the "See all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Evan.11, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Evan.11 Win User

Windows Photo Viewer hide top toolbar

In the past when viewing a photo in the Windows Photo app, I was able to left click once to hide the top toolbar. The toolbar with the "See all photos", and "Edit & Create" buttons. Left clicking does not seem to work anymore, and the top toolbar obstructs the top portion of the image I'm viewing.

Is there another way to hide the toolbar?

:)

Evan.11, Feb 1, 2019

2. Windows 10 Picture Viewer keeps hiding top of images with toolbar

I went ahead and accepted the comment from @spike_66 as a resolution

Spacebar hides the toolbar link

Tiago Duarte, Feb 1, 2019
  3. Unable to open pictures in Windows Photo Viewer on Windows 10.

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for keeping us updated on the query. We apologize for the delay in response.

Please reply:

• Do you have Windows Photo Viewer files on your PC?
    • Did you check if Windows Photo Viewer is present as a Default application to view photos on your PC?

I suggest you to check if Windows Photo Viewer option is present as a default application to view photos by following steps below:

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type Default programs and select the top most search result.
    • Click on the default set photo viewer application under Photo viewer and check if
      Windows Photo Viewer is present under Choose an app window.
    • If yes, click on Windows Photo Viewer, close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Feb 1, 2019
  4. davidhk Win User

Restore Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 10  

Do it the old fashioned way...............
    Right click at Start > select Control Panel > top right at View by, click the pointer and select small icons > select Default Programs > select Associate a file type....... > left side, scroll down to .jpg > click it > under Current Default, does it say Windows Photo Viewer ?
    If yes, your are set.
    If no, top right, click Change Program > does the popup box show Windows Photo Viewer on the list ?
    If yes, click it and click OK.
    If no, at the bottom, click More apps > use the scrollbar to find Windows Photo Viewer and select it > click OK when done.

Repeat the steps above with .png files.

davidhk, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Photo Viewer hide top toolbar - Similar Threads - Photo Viewer hide

2. Is there any way to hide the top header/toolbar in the Photos app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to hide the top header/toolbar in the Photos app?: I want to hide the top header/toolbar whichever it is called in the Photos app while I am looking at photos in windowed mode, or at least make it transparent. Is there any way to do this?...
  3. Is there any way to hide the top header/toolbar in the Photos app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to hide the top header/toolbar in the Photos app?: I want to hide the top header/toolbar whichever it is called in the Photos app while I am looking at photos in windowed mode, or at least make it transparent. Is there any way to do this?...
  4. Windows Photo App - Setting to auto-hide toolbar in split-screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photo App - Setting to auto-hide toolbar in split-screen: Hi, It seems that Microsoft used to auto-hide the toolbar in the photo app by default. This is awesome on ultra laptops where real estate is tight. I use a lot of split screen and it would be nice to have a setting to auto-hide the toolbar based on preference. Is there such a...
  5. Windows Photo App - Setting to auto-hide toolbar in split-screen

Windows Photo App - Setting to auto-hide toolbar in split-screen: Hi, It seems that Microsoft used to auto-hide the toolbar in the photo app by default. This is awesome on ultra laptops where real estate is tight. I use a lot of split screen and it would be nice to have a setting to auto-hide the toolbar based on preference. Is there such a...
  6. Windows photo and photo viewer

Windows photo and photo viewer: Photo app and photo viewer app not working, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-photo-and-photo-viewer/3b344c54-cf1c-4cf1-ab44-8bfba1ded777
  7. Can I hide top toolbar in Windows photo App?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I hide top toolbar in Windows photo App?: Recently I found out that my Windows photo App has changed. I had been able to left click once and hide the top toolbar but I cannot do it now. This left clicking stopped working and the toolbar prevents me from viewing the image. Can you help?...
  8. Hide the top toolbar in Photos app

Hide the top toolbar in Photos app: In the past when viewing a photo in the Windows Photo app, I was able to left click once to hide the top toolbar. The toolbar with the "See all photos", and "Edit & Create" buttons. Left clicking does not seem to work anymore, and the top toolbar obstructs the top portion of...
  9. Cannot hide top toolbar in windows photo viewer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot hide top toolbar in windows photo viewer.: Hi, I am currently having difficulty in hiding the top toolbar in Windows 10 photo viewer. In the past I could click the space bar to hide the toolbar, but that isn't working anymore. I already tried to repair the photo viewer app and reset the app back to default, but the...
  10. How to move "Windows Photo Viewer" to the top of context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to move "Windows Photo Viewer" to the top of context menu: I bring back "Windows Photo Viewer" using this tutorial: Restore Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials Now, when I click RMB on jpg file and choose "open with..." I can select "Windows Photo Viewer" What I want is "Windows Photo Viewer" just under RMB...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft photos toolbar