Windows 10: Windows photo viewer is gone after updating my Windows. What to do?

Discus and support Windows photo viewer is gone after updating my Windows. What to do? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows photo viewer is gone after updating my Windows. What to do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HannHann1, Oct 17, 2021.

1. HannHann1 Win User

Windows photo viewer is gone after updating my Windows. What to do?

:)

HannHann1, Oct 17, 2021
  2. bobjoe Win User

Is Windows Photo Viewer gone?

Bunny, are you on the latest build?

All I see is this:

Windows photo viewer is gone after updating my Windows. What to do? [​IMG]

bobjoe, Oct 17, 2021
  3. BunnyJ Win User

I'm using 10240 and I can use photo viewer..
    Using photo viewer here:

BunnyJ, Oct 17, 2021
  4. bobjoe Win User

All right.. I just did a reset, and same issue!

bobjoe, Oct 17, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows photo viewer is gone after updating my Windows. What to do? - Similar Threads - photo viewer gone

2. Windows Photo Viewer crashes after update windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Photo Viewer crashes after update windows 10: Hi Guys,We got an error when trying to open a photo via Windows Photo Viewer after recent update."File system error -2147219196"I already tried to reinstall the app via Powershell, but its not working.any idea to rollback to the last version or how to fix it?Thanks in...
  3. Windows Photo Viewer crashes after update windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photo Viewer crashes after update windows 10: Hi Guys,We got an error when trying to open a photo via Windows Photo Viewer after recent update."File system error -2147219196"I already tried to reinstall the app via Powershell, but its not working.any idea to rollback to the last version or how to fix it?Thanks in...
  4. Windows Photo Viewer crashes after update windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. photos in folder gone after an update.

photos in folder gone after an update.: i hope somebody can help me. i have all my photos thanksgiving photos in a folder. i sucessfully saved it and i was sure it was there coz i even opened it. then after the update, i opened the folder it was all empty now. anybody espcially from microsoft team can help?...
  6. photos in folder gone after an update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    photos in folder gone after an update.: i hope somebody can help me. i have all my photos thanksgiving photos in a folder. i sucessfully saved it and i was sure it was there coz i even opened it. then after the update, i opened the folder it was all empty now. anybody espcially from microsoft team can help?...
  7. Windows photo viewer is gone after updating my Windows. What to do?

Windows photo viewer is gone after updating my Windows. What to do?: Windows photo viewer is gone after updating my Windows. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-photo-viewer-is-gone-after-updating-my/e70a3068-f87a-4672-8d8d-a40edf288365
  8. Windows photo viewer is gone after updating my Windows. What to do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows photo viewer is gone after updating my Windows. What to do?: Windows photo viewer is gone after updating my Windows. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-photo-viewer-is-gone-after-updating-my/e70a3068-f87a-4672-8d8d-a40edf288365
  9. No Windows photo viewer now, gone in Windows 10!

No Windows photo viewer now, gone in Windows 10!: You have chosen to abandon Windows Photo Viewer an easy to use, quick loading way to scan an entire folder of photos and not made it available to any users, especially those who purchased a new machine with Windows 10 installed and no hopes of uncovering the old program in...
  10. Is Windows Photo Viewer gone?

Is Windows Photo Viewer gone?: I noticed a few builds ago (maybe 10162) that you could no longer set Windows Photo Viewer as the default picture opener. Now, it seems that MS is forcing you to use the Photos "app" instead. Is anyone else getting this issue? 8930