Windows 10: Windows Photo Viewer only printing .tiff files on part of page

Discus and support Windows Photo Viewer only printing .tiff files on part of page in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Suddenly, whenever I try to print a .tiff file from Windows Photo Viewer, it only prints a portion of the page, the rest is blank. Also when I print to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CatherineLopez, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Windows Photo Viewer only printing .tiff files on part of page

Suddenly, whenever I try to print a .tiff file from Windows Photo Viewer, it only prints a portion of the page, the rest is blank. Also when I print to PDF it only shows part of the page.
    I have had no system/software/driver updates that might account for this happening. It is happening on two separate Windows 10 HP desktops. If I open the .tiff file in the native Photos program, it opens and prints fine, but not for multi-page documents. If I "Create PDF from file" from right-clicking in the File Explorer, it works.

:)

CatherineLopez, Mar 15, 2021
  2. Swapna S Win User

Windows 10 Photo Viewer Printing

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing in printing a photo from the photo viewer on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur due to incompatibility as photo viewer can be used only on Windows 7, but not on Windows 10.

Before proceeding further, I would like to ask few questions.

1) Are you trying to print through Windows photos viewer or through Windows 10 photos app?

2) Is the issue occur while printing particular photo?

If you are trying to print the photo using Windows photos viewer, I suggest you to try print the photos through Windows 10 photos app and check if it the issue persists.

Follow steps to print photos from Photo app.

1. Open Photo in Photo app.

2. Right click on Photo you will get option to print.

Please get back us, if you are still facing issue in printing a photo from the photo viewer on Windows 10.

Thank you.

Swapna S, Mar 15, 2021
  3. 明于 Win User
    Windows Photo Viewer printing TIFF image, the output is blank paper

When I use Windows Photo Viewer to print the TIFF image, the output is blank paper.

I found the application sent image data to printer through the DrvCopyBits(), but the parameter "pxlo" is NULL. So the printer driver can't correct render of image data. the initial value of the ulNumColors is 2.

If ulNumColors is 8, the output is correct.

Ask why the "pxlo"is NULL when the initial value of the ulNumColors is 2.

Thanks a million!

OS environment: Windows 7 and Windows 10

明于, Mar 15, 2021
  4. iko22 Win User

Windows Photo Viewer only printing .tiff files on part of page

How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

Windows Photo Viewer only printing .tiff files on part of page [​IMG]

I have downloaded this, and it did not work; photo viewer is not in the list of programs in Open With or Default App. I used option 2 step 3, followed by step 5 to 9.

iko22, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

Windows Photo Viewer only printing .tiff files on part of page

1. Windows Photo Viewer only printing .tiff files on part of page - Similar Threads - Photo Viewer printing

2. Windows Photo Viewer, failure to print multiple images on one page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photo Viewer, failure to print multiple images on one page: Hello, One of our customers has this issue for several months now where he selects multiple images but could not print this on one page directly to the network printer. The print shows only a black page. Note that he could print individual images just fine. He was using...
  3. Windows Photo Viewer, failure to print multiple images on one page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photo Viewer, failure to print multiple images on one page: Hello, One of our customers has this issue for several months now where he selects multiple images but could not print this on one page directly to the network printer. The print shows only a black page. Note that he could print individual images just fine. He was using...
  4. Windows Photo Viewer, failure to print multiple images on one page

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Printing cut off half or part of page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing cut off half or part of page: [IMG]When i print any scanned document from jpeg with windows default printing program the image is cut in halfsee image attached. What can the problem be. I am using HP laserjet P1102. Everything from pdf and word documents is printing the whole page....
  6. Printer prints only part of a page

Printer prints only part of a page: I have an older HP PSC950 printer that had been working just fine, but suddenly started printing only part of page. How do I correct this situation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-only-part-of-a-page/3fb6bf7d-059f-4fc2-8750-9cc1301db975
  7. .tiff images have pink tint when viewed in Windows Photo Viewer

.tiff images have pink tint when viewed in Windows Photo Viewer: Hi all, I'm having an issue viewing some .tiffs in Windows Photo Viewer. When I open the image, the preview is the correct color. However, when the image finishes loading, it turns the entire window pink. I've tried correcting the color profile through the Color Management...
  8. Reading multi-page scanned tiff and/or jpeg files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Reading multi-page scanned tiff and/or jpeg files: I scanned my multi-page documents to my computer as tiff files and then later as jpeg files. The only page that shows is the first page. How can I see all of the other pages?...
  9. Windows Photo Viewer Printing Dialog

Windows Photo Viewer Printing Dialog: I have been using Window 10 for past year but since a month the Windows Photo Viewer Printing dialog is not working properly. It has been shrunk and I can’t access some options on the very right or down. BTW, I installed the Photo Viewer using the registry hack. It never...
  10. printer will not print only gives option to save document as tiff file

printer will not print only gives option to save document as tiff file: when I try to print any documdent with a print command, I only get anoption to save the document as a tiff file. Saving the documnet and then trying to print it gives the same "save as" option again. Printer is HP photosmart 6100 series. 30069

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tiff file only printing on one side

2. problem print tiff photo viewer