Windows 10: Windows Photo Viewer opens a white screen

Discus and support Windows Photo Viewer opens a white screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, When I open photos sometimes it just shows a white screen and when I open it through open with it shows the photo, how could I solve this problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by metyrs, Jul 20, 2020.

1. metyrs Win User

Windows Photo Viewer opens a white screen

Hi,

When I open photos sometimes it just shows a white screen and when I open it through open with it shows the photo, how could I solve this problem?

Thanks

Windows Photo Viewer opens a white screen 2e7b6a79-59d4-46dd-8182-48c64b5664b3?upload=true.jpg

:)

metyrs, Jul 20, 2020
  2. iko22 Win User

How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

Windows Photo Viewer opens a white screen [​IMG]

I have downloaded this, and it did not work; photo viewer is not in the list of programs in Open With or Default App. I used option 2 step 3, followed by step 5 to 9.

iko22, Jul 20, 2020
  3. Unable to open pictures in Windows Photo Viewer on Windows 10.

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for keeping us updated on the query. We apologize for the delay in response.

Please reply:

• Do you have Windows Photo Viewer files on your PC?
    • Did you check if Windows Photo Viewer is present as a Default application to view photos on your PC?

I suggest you to check if Windows Photo Viewer option is present as a default application to view photos by following steps below:

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type Default programs and select the top most search result.
    • Click on the default set photo viewer application under Photo viewer and check if
      Windows Photo Viewer is present under Choose an app window.
    • If yes, click on Windows Photo Viewer, close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jul 20, 2020
  4. becca Win User

Restore Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 10  

Thanks! I tried it, but it doesn't seem to be working for me. I'm sure it's probably something I did on my end....

I tried the 'undo' but photo viewer was still there after I did that. I did step #3 again and it's still the same. I can still rearrange, but can't view in that order. I don't see the photo viewer listed twice under 'open with'.

Any insights? Thanks!

becca, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Photo Viewer opens a white screen - Similar Threads - Photo Viewer opens

2. Windows Photo Viewer flashing white after closing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photo Viewer flashing white after closing: Im using the old Windows Photo Viewer on Win 10 64 Bit and every time I close it its flashing white for a split second. Going through pictures gives me a headache so its pretty annoying. It seems to be also occuring when opening/closing a diashow.I had this problem for a...
  3. Windows Photo Viewer flashing white after closing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photo Viewer flashing white after closing: Im using the old Windows Photo Viewer on Win 10 64 Bit and every time I close it its flashing white for a split second. Going through pictures gives me a headache so its pretty annoying. It seems to be also occuring when opening/closing a diashow.I had this problem for a...
  4. Windows Photo Viewer flashing white after closing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows Photo Viewer flashing white after closing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Photo Viewer flashing white after closing: Im using the old Windows Photo Viewer on Win 10 64 Bit but every time I close it its flashing white for a split second. Going through pictures gives me a headache so its pretty annoying. It seems to be also occuring when opening/closing a diashow.I had this problem for a...
  6. Windows Photo Viewer flashing white after closing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photo Viewer flashing white after closing: Im using the old Windows Photo Viewer on Win 10 64 Bit but every time I close it its flashing white for a split second. Going through pictures gives me a headache so its pretty annoying. It seems to be also occuring when opening/closing a diashow.I had this problem for a...
  7. Windows Photo Viewer flashing white after closing

8. Windows 10 Photo Viewer shows white screen on startup

Windows 10 Photo Viewer shows white screen on startup: Hello, I have been facing problems using the photos app. On opening photos app, to view an image, only a white screen is visible. No photo is visible. I tried resetting and uninstallingusing PowerShell and reinstalling the photos app. After reinstalling the app works fine for...
  9. Windows 10 Photos - Opens white screen

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Photos - Opens white screen: Hello! When I try to open an .mp4 video with the Photos app, only a white screen is displayed, but we have the sound. With Films and TV app, I have a black screen. However it works with VLC. My Windows is up-to-date. No issues with other apps. What can I do? Thank you!...
  10. White background color on windows photo viewer

White background color on windows photo viewer: Hello I have a problem with windows photo viewer.... my background changed to white and i hate it... how can i change it back to black?[ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com