Windows 10: Windows Photo Viewer window size when started always full size not....

Discus and support Windows Photo Viewer window size when started always full size not.... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In Windows 7 when I double-clicked on a picture, it displayed the size I left it last time I used it. Now, it's always full screen size regardless of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ncsercs, Sep 4, 2019.

1. ncsercs Win User

Windows Photo Viewer window size when started always full size not....

In Windows 7 when I double-clicked on a picture, it displayed the size I left it last time I used it. Now, it's always full screen size regardless of what size I had it set up before. I'm sure there is a registry hack available to fix this (is there)?

Thanks!

:)

ncsercs, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Roboyt0 Win User

Window Size for GPU-Z

I don't know if anyone has suggested this before, but it would be rather convenient to add adjusting the size of the GPU-Z window. It would be especially convenient for viewing the whole sensors tab and taking screenshots of it.

Roboyt0, Sep 4, 2019
  3. BarryG323 Win User
    Photo's JPG size reduction

Many thanks DaveM121

WOW! I just learned something new and important for editing my photos.

You provided me with excellent quick steps to re-size the photo.

To play it safe, I made a copy of the original photo and performed your editing steps on the copied photo. I assume that by keeping the original photo . . . the higher MBs photo, I will be able to have large prints made in high resolution.

To e-mail photos for viewing only, the re-sized photo is the best way.

Regarding your first possible suggestion of an E-mail app that provides an option to automatically reduce the JPG size, my e-mail app/program is Microsoft Outlook 2016. If it's okay with you, I'd appreciate your step-by-step procedure to re-size photos.

Thanks again,

Barry G

BarryG323, Sep 4, 2019
  4. Richchad Win User

Reset Windows Photo Viewer Default Open Position and Size in Windows

Hi, I am new to Windows 10 and have just found the Photos viewer, I want this to open each time in "Actual Size" as it allows me to move and view jpg documents as well as photos similar to the old Windows photo viewer.
    However it always defaults back to the central view each time it is opened.

Richchad, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Photo Viewer window size when started always full size not.... - Similar Threads - Photo Viewer window

2. Window is not at full size of the monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window is not at full size of the monitor: Hi!Screen borders looks this - black borders on all 3 monitors and they are the same ratio depends on resolutionWindows setting does not allow me adjust borders more than on this pic below.Tried everything - changing resolution, aspect ratio in graphics, clean graphics card...
  3. Window is not at full size of the monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window is not at full size of the monitor: Hi!Screen borders looks this - black borders on all 3 monitors and they are the same ratio depends on resolutionWindows setting does not allow me adjust borders more than on this pic below.Tried everything - changing resolution, aspect ratio in graphics, clean graphics card...
  4. Is there a way to get the windows photo viewer to open images full screen size by default...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to get the windows photo viewer to open images full screen size by default...: It used to do this and the other day it started opening them actual size instead. If there's no fix for this then I'm going to stop using the program. Its been buggy lately anyway....
  5. Is there a way to get the windows photo viewer to open images full screen size by default...

Is there a way to get the windows photo viewer to open images full screen size by default...: It used to do this and the other day it started opening them actual size instead. If there's no fix for this then I'm going to stop using the program. Its been buggy lately anyway....
  6. Window Stuck at Full size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window Stuck at Full size: I posted about this before and I received support, thought it was fixed. The issue persisted, but i gave up asking about it again. Only, I upgraded to Windows 11 and the issue persists and is a whole lot more frustrating now.The issue occurs when i press the restore button....
  7. Window Stuck at Full size

Window Stuck at Full size: I posted about this before and I received support, thought it was fixed. The issue persisted, but i gave up asking about it again. Only, I upgraded to Windows 11 and the issue persists and is a whole lot more frustrating now.The issue occurs when i press the restore button....
  8. photo size

in Windows 10 Customization
    photo size: hi what should I do when I move a photo to lockscreen it zooms up in size I've tried to change settings but it stay's on the zoom size ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-size/67c7607b-589c-4def-8048-ee94823cd8b7
  9. photo size

photo size: hi All i want is to save "FIT" when i change photos background ,it does it once then reverts !! many thanks if i get reponse, inky https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-size/fd2b7485-eb7b-4a89-8aa2-f46de82b4c1b
  10. Full size program window

Full size program window: How do I get Excel and Word to open in full size? Now when I open any Microsoft Office program it shows up in a small window that must be clicked to open it full size on screen. I find this somewhat annoying....