Windows 10: Windows Photo when I start computer

Discus and support Windows Photo when I start computer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I first turn on the computer before I log on with my password, Windows shows the most beautiful photos from around the world. Where can I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by muskrat, May 26, 2018.

1. muskrat Win User

Windows Photo when I start computer

When I first turn on the computer before I log on with my password, Windows shows the most beautiful photos from around the world. Where can I get geographic info about the location of these photos(not the internet location of these photos)?

:)

muskrat, May 26, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Class not registered error when opening photos

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• When you say "This time I click a PNG file. If I fix it using the method above. If I click a JPG next time. Am I needed to to that again?" are you referring to perform DISM again.
    • What do you mean When you say "I am afraid, the /restorehealth will cause another issues to my computer"?
    • How do you want to open Photos eg Photo app or Paint?

I suggest you to set the default program and check if that helps. Follow the Steps below.

Steps:-

• Go to Control Panel from Start.

• Select Set Default Programs.

• Click on Photo app or Paint.

• Select “Set this program as Default Program
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pavan_N, May 27, 2018
  3. When I power on computer, I am receiving message starting Watchdog Initilaztion

Hello,

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda?
    • If yes, What is the outcome of the above steps?
    • Have you made any changes to the system prior to this issue?

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to restore the system to the previous point where PC was working normally. To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows + I key and click on Update and security.

• Click on Recovery, and click on
      Restart under Advance startup.

• In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click
      'Troubleshoot'.

• Click, Advanced Options and then click on
      System Restore.

• Follow the onscreen suggestion to restore your PC to earlier point.

If doesn't help, you may update the system to the latest Windows build and check if it helps in resolving the issue.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, May 27, 2018
Thema:

Windows Photo when I start computer

1. Windows Photo when I start computer - Similar Threads - Photo start computer

2. Windows Photos starts at beginning when clicking to next photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photos starts at beginning when clicking to next photo: It is the same issue as a similar question before, in my file explorer, say I have hundreds of photos, whichever I open in Microsoft Photo, just the default photo viewer it comes with when I hit next, it always goes back to the second photo in the folder for some reason not...
  3. Windows Photos starts at beginning when clicking to next photo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photos starts at beginning when clicking to next photo: It is the same issue as a similar question before, in my file explorer, say I have hundreds of photos, whichever I open in Microsoft Photo, just the default photo viewer it comes with when I hit next, it always goes back to the second photo in the folder for some reason not...
  4. Windows Photos starts at beginning when clicking to next photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photos starts at beginning when clicking to next photo: Say I have 20 photos in a folder. If I click on photo 11 and press the button to the right that says "Next," the next photo in line will be photo 1, not photo 12. If I go to the left button labeled "Previous," photo 20 will appear. How do I fix this. Some folders do not have...
  5. Windows Photos starts at beginning when clicking to next photo

Windows Photos starts at beginning when clicking to next photo: Say I have 20 photos in a folder. If I click on photo 11 and press the button to the right that says "Next," the next photo in line will be photo 1, not photo 12. If I go to the left button labeled "Previous," photo 20 will appear. How do I fix this. Some folders do not have...
  6. Windows Photos starts at beginning when clicking to next photo

7. Windows won't load when I start my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows won't load when I start my computer: I was playing a game (Fullscreened, don't know if that matters) and suddenly, everything went black and the same bit of sound from the game's music and sound effects started repeating. Nothing worked, not Alt F4 or anything, so I turned my computer off and then back on. So,...
  8. Explorer.exe fails to start when computer starts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Explorer.exe fails to start when computer starts: On Windows 10 2004, Explorer.exe fails to start when I log in to my computer. It takes about 12 seconds to get past the log in screen when I successfully input my password. After that, I see nothing. In order to start Explorer.exe, I must CTRL + ALT + DEL and start it via...
  9. When I click on a Photo I get this "the app didn't start"

When I click on a Photo I get this "the app didn't start": Good afternoon, I have a problem that just suddenly started up. When I click on a photo I get [ATTACH] I have already tried the Repair/ Reset and Reinstall route. Please advise. Lou...
  10. photos sent in email when i only looked at photos on computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    photos sent in email when i only looked at photos on computer: I was just looking at some old photos today and my yahoo account sent them to my husband's email. I didn't send any emails. I just looked at photos. What's going on?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Can we recall the Win 10 Desktop photos seen when we start the computer

2. how do i get microsoft pictures on my computer when i start it