Windows 10: Windows Photos App creates duplicate images when copy/pasting to Gmail

Discus and support Windows Photos App creates duplicate images when copy/pasting to Gmail in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello All,I wanted to see if I can get some assistance with an issue that I cant seem to resolve.Basically, I have a client that pastes images into a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CPerez_714, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Windows Photos App creates duplicate images when copy/pasting to Gmail

Hello All,I wanted to see if I can get some assistance with an issue that I cant seem to resolve.Basically, I have a client that pastes images into a new gmail email but the images get duplicated, as if they were pasted in twice.The workflow is the user has program that opens images using the Windows Photos App.From there the client copies the image either by right-click or using the copy function.The user pastes the image into a new email in G-mail and the images duplicate in the message body.I troubleshooted by opening a random image from File Explorer with Windows Photos App and copy/pasted

:)

CPerez_714, Jun 17, 2021

2. Recipients receive duplicate images when I attach a single photo to Gmail when using Windows 10.

Recipients receive duplicate images when I attach a single photo to Gmail when using Windows 10. How do I eliminate this duplicating problem? I do not have this issue when using Windows Vista or my I-Pad to access Gmail? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

DennisBagwell, Jun 17, 2021
  3. Recipients receive duplicate images when I attach a single photo to Gmail when using Windows 10.

I am still getting duplicate photos whenever I use Windows 10 Mail client with my Gmail messages with attached photos. If I access Gmail by using Microsoft Windows 10 Edge browser, I do not generate duplicate photo attachments. Any suggestions on how
    to fix this issue?

DennisBagwell, Jun 17, 2021
  4. twocakes Win User

Windows Photos App creates duplicate images when copy/pasting to Gmail

Duplicate copies of Windows apps

Just curious about why there is a copy off the list of apps below in both my program files and program files x86. They aren't massive files so its not a huge storage problem just curious about why the duplicate copies on the same drive.

• windows defender
    • windows mail
    • windows media player
    • windows multimedia platform
    • windows NT
    • windows photo viewer
    • windows portable devices
    • windows security
    • windows powershell

twocakes, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

Windows Photos App creates duplicate images when copy/pasting to Gmail

1. Windows Photos App creates duplicate images when copy/pasting to Gmail - Similar Threads - Photos App creates

2. Issue with Copying and Pasting Images on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Copying and Pasting Images on Windows: Hello,I am experiencing an issue with my Windows computer when copying and pasting images from the web. When I copy an image in JPG format from the web and try to paste it into a messaging application, the image is automatically converted to a PNG file with a large file size....
  3. Issue with Copying and Pasting Images on Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with Copying and Pasting Images on Windows: Hello,I am experiencing an issue with my Windows computer when copying and pasting images from the web. When I copy an image in JPG format from the web and try to paste it into a messaging application, the image is automatically converted to a PNG file with a large file size....
  4. Windows Photos creating duplicates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photos creating duplicates: I suddenly have duplicates of all my photos. I've read through all the responses to the other folks with the same issue. I've hit the ellipses and adjusted the folders. There are no folders with duplicates. I've tried the ubiquitous "search this: "**" " direction to find...
  5. Windows Photos creating duplicates

Windows Photos creating duplicates: I suddenly have duplicates of all my photos. I've read through all the responses to the other folks with the same issue. I've hit the ellipses and adjusted the folders. There are no folders with duplicates. I've tried the ubiquitous "search this: "**" " direction to find...
  6. Duplicate copies of Windows apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Duplicate copies of Windows apps: Just curious about why there is a copy off the list of apps below in both my program files and program files x86. They aren't massive files so its not a huge storage problem just curious about why the duplicate copies on the same drive. windows defender windows mail windows...
  7. Windows 'Photos' application creates duplicates

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 'Photos' application creates duplicates: Hi All Windows Photos appears to be importing duplicates onto my computer through the use of the import function. To be clear I am not seeing duplicates within the 'Photos' app nor am i linked to any cloud accounts. The issue is that I use my images for work quite a bit...
  8. copying and pasting Photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    copying and pasting Photos: how do I convert JXR to JPEG . windows 10 . edge browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copying-and-pasting-photos/cfed737a-adfd-45f2-95d3-147dc7f3df21"
  9. Photo App creating duplicates

Photo App creating duplicates: When I import photos into Windows 10 from my phone each picture is shown as duplicated in the app. If I open file explorer there is only one picture in the original folder. I do not understand why it shows two of everything in the photo app. Is anyone else experiencing this...
  10. can't copy and paste photos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can't copy and paste photos: When try to upload my photo prompt says: can't open this location using this program. Please try a different location. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-copy-and-paste-photos/a51aadc6-e43d-430a-8de6-d2c07f84388d