Windows 10: Windows Photos App does not work! 5-30-21

Discus and support Windows Photos App does not work! 5-30-21 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows Photos App does not work on my new Dell XPS laptop. I have tried uninstalling the app & reinstalling using MS Store a few times. My pictures... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FouEryedLady, May 30, 2021.

1. Windows Photos App does not work! 5-30-21

Windows Photos App does not work on my new Dell XPS laptop. I have tried uninstalling the app & reinstalling using MS Store a few times. My pictures are associated with Windows Photos App.Ia there something else I can try?I am running:Windows 10 Home, Version 21H1, 19043.1023 OS Build.____________________________________________________________See error below.

:)

FouEryedLady, May 30, 2021

2. SlideShow in Photos app does not display more that 30 photos

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to remove and re-add the photos folder from Photo app. Follow the steps below:

• Open Photos App.

• Click on Settings.

• Under Sources click on the X mark next to the folder location listed to delete the location from Photos App.

• Once done try to re-add the folder by clicking on Add a Folder.

• Restart the computer and check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, May 30, 2021
  3. iko22 Win User
    How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

Windows Photos App does not work!  5-30-21 [​IMG]

I have downloaded this, and it did not work; photo viewer is not in the list of programs in Open With or Default App. I used option 2 step 3, followed by step 5 to 9.

iko22, May 30, 2021
  4. Windows Photos App does not work! 5-30-21

Windows 10 Photos app slideshow repeats after 30 pictures.

Hi Pat,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your feeling and will certainly assist you to fix the issues.

I suggest you to follow these steps and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Run the App troubleshooter and check if that helps:

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to remove and re-add the photos folder from Photo app. follow the steps below:

1. Open Photos App.

2. Click on Settings.

3. Under Sources click on the X mark next to the folder location listed to delete the location from Photos App.

4. Once done try to re-add the folder by clicking on Add a Folder.

5. Restart the computer and check if issue persists.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Sudharshan M K, May 30, 2021
Thema:

Windows Photos App does not work! 5-30-21

1. Windows Photos App does not work! 5-30-21 - Similar Threads - Photos App does

2. Photos app does not work on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos app does not work on Windows 10.: Photos app does not work on Dell PC Windows 10. Even after uninstalling and installing again, and restarting. Photo opens for a few seconds - then goes black and closes, along with the file explorer window. It just started today. Please advise....
  3. Photos App Does Not Work With Photos sic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos App Does Not Work With Photos sic: Dear Windows, I am writing to express my utter frustration with your photos app. For years, I have been suffering from a bug that flips my raw images vertical ones whenever I try to view them. This is very annoying and inconvenient, especially when I want to show off my...
  4. Photos App Does Not Work With Photos sic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos App Does Not Work With Photos sic: Dear Windows, I am writing to express my utter frustration with your photos app. For years, I have been suffering from a bug that flips my raw images vertical ones whenever I try to view them. This is very annoying and inconvenient, especially when I want to show off my...
  5. SlideShow in Photos app does not display more that 30 photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SlideShow in Photos app does not display more that 30 photos: request to keep following the problem of https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-wintop_apps-win_subphotos/slideshow-in-photos-app-does-not-display-more-that/bd76b053-c3b3-4113-be93-a5398165b1fa?messageId=b408803e-35ee-4574-8389-65ba0c356480Now the Photos...
  6. SlideShow in Photos app does not display more that 30 photos

SlideShow in Photos app does not display more that 30 photos: request to keep following the problem of https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-wintop_apps-win_subphotos/slideshow-in-photos-app-does-not-display-more-that/bd76b053-c3b3-4113-be93-a5398165b1fa?messageId=b408803e-35ee-4574-8389-65ba0c356480Now the Photos...
  7. SlideShow in Photos app does not display more that 30 photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SlideShow in Photos app does not display more that 30 photos: The slideshow in photos does not display more that 30 photos since June. I don't know which update patch cause this issue. Before the Windows Photos App change the UI to the newest version, everything is fine. Until now, so many problems come up. SlideShow display has a limit...
  8. SlideShow in Photos app does not display more that 30 photos

SlideShow in Photos app does not display more that 30 photos: The slideshow in photos does not display more that 30 photos since June. I don't know which update patch cause this issue. Before the Windows Photos App change the UI to the newest version, everything is fine. Until now, so many problems come up. SlideShow display has a limit...
  9. Photos App does not work.

Photos App does not work.: Start Settings Apps MicrosoftPhotos AdvancedOptions Reset Repair Correctedthe problem! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-does-not-work/780c922d-cc18-4f96-a08a-07d8ac7b9b9d
  10. photo app does not work

photo app does not work: I can't download pictures, Photo app does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-app-does-not-work/0163b3ba-b708-4036-908c-8929b9e93397