Windows 10: Windows photos app unable to save slow motion. Something went wrong error

Discus and support Windows photos app unable to save slow motion. Something went wrong error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I import a large (1,5 Gb) slow motion video from my iphone. Do it through explorer as the photos app is unable to import anyting (did all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DrTechman42, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Windows photos app unable to save slow motion. Something went wrong error

I import a large (1,5 Gb) slow motion video from my iphone. Do it through explorer as the photos app is unable to import anyting (did all the troubleshooting). Edit the viseo, try to save and then it says "something went wrong".

What I did:

1) Updated everything

2) Ran Windows store troubleshooter and reverted all settings to default

It's interesting that I also have a laptop (All versions are same) that is actually capable of doing everything but it does not have enough memory to do stuff. So what I do is this:

1) I import a video to my main PC

2) Convert it from MOV to MP4 via VideoProc (it makes the video size smaller)

3) Send it to my laptop

4) Use Windows Photos there to create a slow motion video

So, essentially I'm capable of completing the task but I'm more than sure that it's not the way how it should be done. I seek your help.

:)

DrTechman42, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Mike_L666 Win User

Windows 10 photo edits video with Slow motion, cannot save

Hi Rose,

Thanks for prompt reply. I did the windows troubleshooter apps, and it says windows store apps may have corrupt cache and license. I did fix that, but still not help.

The apps I used was Microsoft Photos. What I did is:

1. Open the video(*.mp4) by Movie&TV.

2. Select edit in Photo with "create slow motion video"

3. Edits the slow motion.

4. Click Save a copy

5. Something went wrong windows pop out.

Something like this:

Windows photos app unable to save slow motion. Something went wrong error 8c865ae6-5cac-43ee-8c1e-d3186d7a2401?upload=true.png

Recent updates, after I open the photos directly and import this video, I can now save my slow-motion edits.

Thanks!

Best,

Yiwen

Mike_L666, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Nokia 930 Slow Motion and 4K Query

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Did you want slow motion option in the phone?
    If you want phone with slow motion option, you may want to speak to the store if they can exchange with the one that has. Unfortunately, there is no app that can serve the purpose as slow motion option is internal phone option by the manufacturer.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Windows photos app unable to save slow motion. Something went wrong error

Windows 10 Photo App unable to sync photos

Hi,

I realize that you face difficulty with photos app. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, let us know whether you are using same Microsoft account to login to the Windows photo app on both laptop and Desktop.

If not I suggest you to use same Microsoft account to log-in both laptop and desktop.

Then sign out of the photos app and restart the system. Then login again into Windows photo app and check.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to remove and re-add the source location within the windows photo app. Please follow below steps to change the source location.

• Type photos in search bar and press enter.

• Then click on settings (gear icon) in photos app and under
      sources section add the path where photos are saved.
    Please get back to us if you still face any difficulty with photos app.

Thank you.

Prahalad Aramanda, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows photos app unable to save slow motion. Something went wrong error

1. Windows photos app unable to save slow motion. Something went wrong error - Similar Threads - photos app unable

2. Microsoft Photos - "Saving your changes... Something went wrong"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos - "Saving your changes... Something went wrong": Hi there,I usually use File Explorer to organise my photos and a bit of python However I see the latest update to Microsoft Photos looks pretty good. I open up an image in a directory and scroll through the images - as I see a photo I like I press the L button like or click...
  3. Microsoft Photos - "Saving your changes... Something went wrong"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photos - "Saving your changes... Something went wrong": Hi there,I usually use File Explorer to organise my photos and a bit of python However I see the latest update to Microsoft Photos looks pretty good. I open up an image in a directory and scroll through the images - as I see a photo I like I press the L button like or click...
  4. Photos - regular "something went wrong" and "we couldn't save that one" errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos - regular "something went wrong" and "we couldn't save that one" errors: Am using photos on a computer with just local drives, and am having real issues with getting it to do anything reliably. It's version 2022.30060.30007.0.If I favourite a photo and then continue browsing through the photos, usually about 5 seconds after favouriting and...
  5. Photos - regular "something went wrong" and "we couldn't save that one" errors

Photos - regular "something went wrong" and "we couldn't save that one" errors: Am using photos on a computer with just local drives, and am having real issues with getting it to do anything reliably. It's version 2022.30060.30007.0.If I favourite a photo and then continue browsing through the photos, usually about 5 seconds after favouriting and...
  6. Paint3D couldn't save something went wrong

Paint3D couldn't save something went wrong: Hi, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but the message Paint3D couldn't save something went wrong. I TRIED UPDATING MY WINDOWS SAME ****...A DAY BEFORE IT WAS FINE. SUDDENLY YESTERDAY N NOW ****? I JUST SIMPLY TRY saving group clip arts no problem, but individual...
  7. Error: Something went wrong

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error: Something went wrong: I can't upload photos from my iphone 10 into the photos app on windows 10. Half of the time it can't find anything on the phone, and then when it does it starts uploading and immediately I get an error message saying "something went wrong"...
  8. Microsoft Photos App Error "Something went wrong. Please try that again."

Microsoft Photos App Error "Something went wrong. Please try that again.": I'm trying to perform "Save a photo" from an MP4 video using the Microsoft Photos built-in app. I'm getting this error: "Something went wrong. Please try that again." There's a post with a solution in 2018 that had the same error message. The solution in that post didn't...
  9. Windows Photos App: "Something Went Wrong. Please try again"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Photos App: "Something Went Wrong. Please try again": I was just reading a locked thread from 2016 about how you get this dreaded message "Something went wrong. Please try again" while trying to "Choose lighting" on photos opened in Windows Photo apps. The solution they found then was to copy (or add) the source of your...
  10. Photos app "something went wrong" error code when export/share

Photos app "something went wrong" error code when export/share: I'm having some issues regarding the Photos app. I made an 8minute montage with videos (mp4) and jpeg's. But when I click the export/share button and choose any size it loads to around 28%, then pops up with the "Something went wrong" and the "try again" button. Pressing "try...