Windows 10: windows photos crashes after mins..

Discus and support windows photos crashes after mins.. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows photos app.. Managed to import.. then it crashes .. It wont repair .. it wont uninstall to re- install.. Maybe I need a recommendation to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by vivienlumleymoore, Dec 28, 2018.

1. windows photos crashes after mins..

Windows photos app..

Managed to import.. then it crashes .. It wont repair .. it wont uninstall to re- install.. Maybe I need a recommendation to another photo app..?

:)

vivienlumleymoore, Dec 28, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 28, 2018
  3. windows 10 photo app crashes after approx 10 seconds

Hi Dave,

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

Do you receive any error message before crashing?

I suggest you to try the steps below if you have not yet tried.

I would suggest you to reset Windows store.

• Right click on start and select ‘RUN’.

• In the Run window, type WSReset.exe and click “Ok”.
    If the Photos app is the only one crashing, it could be a problem with the Photos app database. To reset the database, perform the following:

1. Press windows button + R

2. Type: %appdata%\..\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Photos_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState

3. Delete all the contents of that folder.

Please get back to us with the required information to assist you further.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Dec 28, 2018
  4. windows photos crashes after mins..

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

windows photos crashes after mins..

1. windows photos crashes after mins.. - Similar Threads - photos crashes mins

2. Windows 10 crashing after 2 mins of running sometimes even boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 crashing after 2 mins of running sometimes even boot: I installed windows 10 after my windows 11 install was corrupted. Since my pc came with win 10 I just installed it however it still has the same issue I was experiencing just later on instead.The issue is windows 10 sometime can boot, however after 2 mins of running it just...
  3. Windows 10 crashing after 2 mins of running sometimes even boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 crashing after 2 mins of running sometimes even boot: I installed windows 10 after my windows 11 install was corrupted. Since my pc came with win 10 I just installed it however it still has the same issue I was experiencing just later on instead.The issue is windows 10 sometime can boot, however after 2 mins of running it just...
  4. Windows Crashes every 15 Min

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Crashes every 15 Min: Hello everyone,I had a lenovo thinkpad T520 laptop with windows 7 and it kept crashing every 15Min so i upgraded it to windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 but it also kept crashing, i reset the windows and scanned the laptop and performed windows health check and SFC /scannnow and it...
  5. Windows Crashes every 15 Min

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Crashes every 15 Min: Hello everyone,I had a lenovo thinkpad T520 laptop with windows 7 and it kept crashing every 15Min so i upgraded it to windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 but it also kept crashing, i reset the windows and scanned the laptop and performed windows health check and SFC /scannnow and it...
  6. Windows Crashes every 15 Min

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Cannot access photos after windows crashed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot access photos after windows crashed: Hi all, my laptop crashed due to a battery problem. After rebooting I find that I cannot access any photos as all. The error says: "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not havethe appropriate permissions to access the item." I am using the...
  8. FiveM crash in 5 min?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FiveM crash in 5 min?: I play about 4 months on FiveM. Since last week my FiveM crashes after about an hour and then every 5 minutes. What could be the reason? I installed it completely new yesterday. FiveM crasht alle 5 minuten?
  9. Guaranteed crash around 10 mins after startup "mv91xx1"

Guaranteed crash around 10 mins after startup "mv91xx1": Morning Everyone, Upgraded to Windows 10 around 2 weeks ago and since then I have been having constant problems with crashes after startup. These usually occur around 10 minutes after getting into Windows. Everything will just hang, I can still move the mouse, but...
  10. Crashes/Freezes with in 30 mins!!!

Crashes/Freezes with in 30 mins!!!: So everytime I log into windows 10 (10041) it crashes, but not immediately only after a period of time. Ive tryed to time it and it seams to be almost random.. I check the task manager and it says my performance is running fine. PLEASE NOTE that this did not happen on the...