Windows 10: Windows Photos Export Video Error: 0x887a0005

Discus and support Windows Photos Export Video Error: 0x887a0005 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I created a video using Windows 10 Photo App. While using it, it was really slow and glitched a ton. For example, I could only play the video 3/4 of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FutureLights, Jun 14, 2019 at 12:22 AM.

1. Windows Photos Export Video Error: 0x887a0005

I created a video using Windows 10 Photo App. While using it, it was really slow and glitched a ton. For example, I could only play the video 3/4 of the way before it would stop and go into an infinite loop of waiting. I'd then have to restart the photo app and skip a couple of seconds to continue watching it. It was not that my PC could not handle it, but something else. When I finally was able to finish it, I tried exporting it but got an error (0x887a0005). I've read just about every answer on this site. I've tried looking for Windows Essential Program (Which I think is for the old Movie Maker, but it had the same error message so I still tried it) under Programs and Features to reset. I've tried install and running the Windows App Store troubleshooter which sadly did not fix the issue. Is there anything else I can try?

:)

2. Exporting Video File Created with Windows Photo

While using Windows Photos , to upload a file for sharing , after 'Create Video' , the generated export file , results in a pixelated grid output.

A combination of still photos and video clips. The format is .mp4 and shows where saved in File Explorer Directory. There is sound, but no image.

What further steps are required for successful exporting and playback of created video file??

DilligentEssence -, Jun 14, 2019 at 12:23 AM
  3. Unable to export videos using Photos application

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to export videos using Photo application, let us try few troubleshooting steps to fix this issue.

Refer the article on Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Photo application.

To do that,

1. Click on Start icon.
    2. Type Windows PowerShell.
    3. Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    4. Type the following command and press Enter: Get-AppxPackage *Photos* | Remove-AppxPackage

Restart the computer and reinstall Microsoft Photos app from Microsoft Store.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

4. Windows Photos Export Video Error: 0x887a0005

Windows 10 Photos video project export quality issue

In Windows 10 I created a video project slideshow with the photos app. I'd like to export this video for a Facebook ad. However, the photos app only gives me 3 options to export and all three significantly reduce the quality of the video versus when I
    just view it in the app. Any suggestions how to export and maintain quality?

Thema:

Windows Photos Export Video Error: 0x887a0005

1. Windows Photos Export Video Error: 0x887a0005 - Similar Threads - Photos Export Video

2. Windows Photos Export Video Project Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photos Export Video Project Problem: Hi, When i make a video on the video project function of the photos application, when i go to export it (have tried high and medium file size), it is stuck on 0% and simply will not export. Thanks:)...
  3. photos video export

photos video export: Where does MS photos for Win 10 export a video to? I can't find a created video anywhere on my computer or in OneDrive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-video-export/6214cea3-c489-49bf-98ad-1aa5a367a031
  4. Windows 10 built in photos app not exporting video

Windows 10 built in photos app not exporting video: I have Windows 10 build 1809. I created a video with the built in Photos app, when I try to export the video it does not give the option to save the video to any location. The app just says exporting then goes back to the editing screen. I've searched for the video file in...
  5. Unable to export videos using Photos application

Unable to export videos using Photos application: I need help!! Been using the windows photo app to make video projects, I've been trying to export the video projects but only less than a minute is exported!! The video I'm trying to export at the moment is 6 minutes. I tried exporting through large, medium, and small but I...
  6. Photos won't export video - stops at 7%

Photos won't export video - stops at 7%: I have created a video project. It's multiple videos and adds up to 48min. When I try to export it stops at 7% with the wheel of doom. When I cancel I get error which may not be related 0x8013153B, and related to the cancellation. I can create small videos at a couple of...
  7. Export a video project from photos

Export a video project from photos: When trying to export a video from Photos all I get is a pink plaid screen and music. How do I export a video that I can share? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/export-a-video-project-from-photos/a39edfcc-e55c-4f9b-9d75-24af1b0cf4fa
  8. Windows photos video export not working!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows photos video export not working!: Finally finished a video project using photos and now it wont let me save or export the video! I choose the medium setting on export and then it starts to save until it reaches 17% through and it comes up with a message saying ‘something went wrong. We couldn’t export your...
  9. Exporting video from Windows 10 photo app

Exporting video from Windows 10 photo app: Up until recently I had no problems exporting videos from the photo app. I tried today to export(share) a video to YouTube, 1st it asked me to sign into Google, then it wanted me to give Uploader access to my YouTube account. To start with I clicked OK then it showed a code...
  10. Photos app not exporting/sharing video.

Photos app not exporting/sharing video.: Hi, I've made a video using about 100 images in the Photos app and the export/share button doesn't seem to want to work. I'll click on it and the three size options will appear, and selecting any one of them will cause a box that says "Export or Share: Create Video," to...