Windows 10: Windows Photos Face Recognition Across multiple computers

Discus and support Windows Photos Face Recognition Across multiple computers in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have executed Face Recognition in one of my computers but when I try to use it in a second computer, there is nothing there. Environment:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FranciscoRCC, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Windows Photos Face Recognition Across multiple computers

Hi

I have executed Face Recognition in one of my computers but when I try to use it in a second computer, there is nothing there.

Environment:

Windows 10

Same account across computers

Pictures are in OneDrive

One Drive as in c:\Users\<me>\Onedrive\is listed in the folder to access Photos in both computers

Pictures show in both computers

In second computer there is no People listed, looks like it tried to start all over again to create the index

Is the face information index stored in the cloud?

If only on c:, which files store the information?

How do I copy them to second computer so I don't have to wait 5 days to index I have about 0.5 TB of pics

How do I access that in my phone? Android

How do I access that in my iPad?

How do I access that in a Win7 computer?

PS: I can do all that in Google Photos but my preference would be MS One Drive as I have the Office 365 subscription

Thanks

:)

FranciscoRCC, Jun 25, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

An Update About Face Recognition on Facebook

Privacy Matters

We’ve continued to engage with privacy experts, academics, regulators and people on Facebook about how we use face recognition and the options you have to control it.

We’ve made the steps to update your settings clearer and you can opt to leave your setting off right in the notice, as opposed to having to go to a separate screen. If you do nothing, face recognition will remain off for you.

Windows Photos Face Recognition Across multiple computers face-recognition-notice.png

There’s also an opportunity to review information about our technology and the features it powers so that you can make the choice that’s right for you.

Finally, Facebook’s face recognition technology still does not recognize you to strangers. We don’t share your face recognition information with third parties. We also don’t sell our technology.

These changes will be effective globally starting today.

Source: An Update About Face Recognition on Facebook | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    An Update About Face Recognition on Facebook

Privacy Matters

We’ve continued to engage with privacy experts, academics, regulators and people on Facebook about how we use face recognition and the options you have to control it.

We’ve made the steps to update your settings clearer and you can opt to leave your setting off right in the notice, as opposed to having to go to a separate screen. If you do nothing, face recognition will remain off for you.

Windows Photos Face Recognition Across multiple computers face-recognition-notice.png

There’s also an opportunity to review information about our technology and the features it powers so that you can make the choice that’s right for you.

Finally, Facebook’s face recognition technology still does not recognize you to strangers. We don’t share your face recognition information with third parties. We also don’t sell our technology.

These changes will be effective globally starting today.

Source: An Update About Face Recognition on Facebook | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Ank59 Win User

Windows Photos Face Recognition Across multiple computers

Windows 10 Photos app face recognition problems

It seems your suggestion works. Photos is still indexing but has already detected much more persons as well as more photos for the various persons. Thank you so much.

Ank59, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows Photos Face Recognition Across multiple computers

1. Windows Photos Face Recognition Across multiple computers - Similar Threads - Photos Face Recognition

2. Improve face recognition works with multiple face in same account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Improve face recognition works with multiple face in same account?: I have configured windows hello face recognition in my surface pro laptop with my faceuser 1 in my personal account. since my parter was using the same laptop , I used improve recognition and enrolled my partner faceuser 2 in same account. I have 2 questions 1. Will face...
  3. Improve face recognition works with multiple face in same account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Improve face recognition works with multiple face in same account?: I have configured windows hello face recognition in my surface pro laptop with my faceuser 1 in my personal account. since my parter was using the same laptop , I used improve recognition and enrolled my partner faceuser 2 in same account. I have 2 questions 1. Will face...
  4. Multiple Face recognition

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Multiple Face recognition: Face recognition is allowing more than one person though i have set it for myself only. Its a security breach. How i can report this and get assisted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-face-recognition/f3d60038-6846-4e5d-9d7d-b0c854cd5a34
  5. face recognition in Microsoft Photo's

face recognition in Microsoft Photo's: Hi I have over 30,000 photos and I am in the process of importing this into Microsoft Photos After a night of waiting, all photos with examples were included in the people folder. Given the large number, I think this is fast These photos include many upgrowing children and...
  6. Photos : How to start the face recognition?

Photos : How to start the face recognition?: Hello, I have questions about the photos application. My environment: Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 19628.1 Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.10601.30.3 I have problems starting the People face search. Sometimes it starts, but very often it does not start. Is there...
  7. Face Recognition

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Face Recognition: I have a surface pro used by my husband and myself. As I clicked on my account to sign in, my 2yo daughter was standing infront of the screen while I was standing. To my surprise, the laptop signed in using my daughter’s face. And I tried it so many times. Is this normal?...
  8. face recognition peroblem in photos windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    face recognition peroblem in photos windows 10: Hello in previous version of my windows i had face recognition in my windows photo. but when i updated my windows it's gone and there is nothing in settings so i can bring it back [ATTACH]...
  9. MS Photo Face Recognition

MS Photo Face Recognition: I recently replaced an old HP PC with a new Dell PC, both run/ran Windows 10. The photos and albums transferred ok but the face recognition feature is not functioning on the new Dell. Is there something I need to do? I don't remember doing anything in particular before, but...
  10. face recognition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    face recognition: My face Recognition was uninstalled by a microsoft tech, how do I reinstall it???????????? I have windows 10 and it has worked since I bought my computer and just stopped. It said camera could not be turned on before he uninstalled it. All my setting were on. I spend over an...