Windows 10: Windows Photos issues

Discus and support Windows Photos issues in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Two-finger scrolling/up/down not working on Lenovo ELAN touchpad. Very high CPU usage upon opening the app from the start menu. CPU utilization is fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gaurav Chhabra, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Windows Photos issues

Two-finger scrolling/up/down not working on Lenovo ELAN touchpad. Very high CPU usage upon opening the app from the start menu. CPU utilization is fine if just one photo is opened by a double click from explorer.

:)

Gaurav Chhabra, Mar 25, 2020

2. Slide Show issues while accessing Photos

Hello,

Thank you for your continued patience on this issue.

At this point, I suggest you to reinstall the Photo App in Windows and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: Uninstall the Photo App

• Press Windows key and type Powershell
      in search, right click on it and Open as administrator .

• Copy and paste the following command in Powershell and press enter:

get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

Step 2: Re-install the Photo App from the below link:

Microsoft Photos

Write to us with the updated information. If you need further assistance, we would be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Printing a photo on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

You can use Windows Photo App to print the photos in windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key and type Photos.
    • Select the photo.
    • Right click on the photo.
    • Select print option.
    • Then you will be able to print photos.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Windows Photos issues

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows Photos issues

1. Windows Photos issues - Similar Threads - Photos issues

2. Photos will not come up - only happened in last couple of days - update issue perhaps???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos will not come up - only happened in last couple of days - update issue perhaps???: Photos will not come up - only happened in last couple of days - update issue perhaps???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-will-not-come-up-only-happened-in-last/68454567-92f6-47f0-9366-d2e91c6134e4
  3. Photos will not come up - only happened in last couple of days - update issue perhaps???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos will not come up - only happened in last couple of days - update issue perhaps???: Photos will not come up - only happened in last couple of days - update issue perhaps???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-will-not-come-up-only-happened-in-last/68454567-92f6-47f0-9366-d2e91c6134e4
  4. issue with the photos application

issue with the photos application: when I try to open the photo application to modify a video there is a pop up that say that there is a problem and this code0x80070057 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-with-the-photos-application/5158854e-f105-4d92-91cf-0f2dab5d90bf
  5. issue with the photos application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    issue with the photos application: when I try to open the photo application to modify a video there is a pop up that say that there is a problem and this code0x80070057 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-with-the-photos-application/5158854e-f105-4d92-91cf-0f2dab5d90bf
  6. Photo app issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo app issue: Photo app will not allow me to open just one photo to view it, print it, or anything. When I try to open just one photo, the program closes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-app-issue/d48e6066-c1fa-425f-a878-17c659ea4beb
  7. Photo app issue

Photo app issue: Photo app will not allow me to open just one photo to view it, print it, or anything. When I try to open just one photo, the program closes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-app-issue/d48e6066-c1fa-425f-a878-17c659ea4beb
  8. The issue is with the new PHOTOS version, It does not allow to delete the same selected...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The issue is with the new PHOTOS version, It does not allow to delete the same selected...: The issue is with the new PHOTOS version, It does not allow to delete the same selected files that was downloaded. How can we delete the files without reselectin...
  9. The issue is with the new PHOTOS version, It does not allow to delete the same selected...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The issue is with the new PHOTOS version, It does not allow to delete the same selected...: The issue is with the new PHOTOS version, It does not allow to delete the same selected files that was downloaded. How can we delete the files without reselectin...
  10. The issue is with the new PHOTOS version, It does not allow to delete the same selected...