Windows 10: Windows Photos 'Not Responding'

Discus and support Windows Photos 'Not Responding' in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Sometimes I can zoom in and out with the mouse wheel. Sometimes the left and right arrows appear so I can see the next/last image. Sometimes I can do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by E JB, Aug 5, 2020.

1. E JB Win User

Windows Photos 'Not Responding'

Sometimes I can zoom in and out with the mouse wheel.

Sometimes the left and right arrows appear so I can see the next/last image.

Sometimes I can do neither!

Reliability History shows many 'Photos Not Responding'.

Advice Please?

:)

E JB, Aug 5, 2020

2. Microsoft photos is not responding

Hello,

I realize that the Microsoft photos is not responding in Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you able to open the photos through Windows Photo viewer or Photo App?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What exact issue are you facing with Microsoft Photos?
    Please post to us with the information above to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 5, 2020
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Windows Photos 'Not Responding'

Microsoft photos is not responding

Thanks for your reply

Photo App is not responding and give me a black window

An error message appears after a while, attached below

Windows Photos 'Not Responding' 43b2fe32-7798-4107-95d4-30a75e4706e4.png
    I
    tried to update the application but it does not work.

I have no other application to open my photos

Thanks

Atef

Atef El Shitany, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows Photos 'Not Responding'

1. Windows Photos 'Not Responding' - Similar Threads - Photos 'Not Responding'

2. Windows not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not responding: We’ve done some system updates to fix my sons game which was going really slow. It started working well, but now it’s not loading ANYTHING. The only thing it will load on start up is the start menu, but following advice on here ie typing msconfig etc won’t help as it then...
  3. Windows not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not responding: We’ve done some system updates to fix my sons game which was going really slow. It started working well, but now it’s not loading ANYTHING. The only thing it will load on start up is the start menu, but following advice on here ie typing msconfig etc won’t help as it then...
  4. Windows not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not responding: Windows saya not respond, apa yang harus saya lakukan untuk merestart Windows tersebut? Karena mouse tidak bisa digunakan dan kursor bawaan juga tidak bisa di gunakan. Saya ingin menutup windows juga tidak bisa, apakah ada solusi?...
  5. Windows not responding

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows not responding: Windows saya not respond, apa yang harus saya lakukan untuk merestart Windows tersebut? Karena mouse tidak bisa digunakan dan kursor bawaan juga tidak bisa di gunakan. Saya ingin menutup windows juga tidak bisa, apakah ada solusi?...
  6. Windows not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows not responding

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows not responding: My windows laptop started to unresponding while downloading this update. Everything is not responding. Restarting is not working at all. When I restarted I see 'Getting windows ready. Don't turn off your computer'. I waited for like 30 minutes and it still there. After like...
  8. Windows not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows not responding: Hello. I run parallels on my Mac to access windows for my accounting program. Windows is not responding. Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-not-responding/a435c10a-e05d-42e4-9e2c-3c18a563c038
  9. Photo Gallery Not Responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photo Gallery Not Responding: I've been uploading photos for some time with no problem. Now, I cannot upload to websites or email. The message is "metadata uploading", but it does not load. Photo Gallery has a "not responding" message. I tried different browsers. How can I correct this problem?...
  10. windows not responding

in Windows 10 Support
    windows not responding: Hi, my questions is why is my dell inspiron n5110 running windows ten home constantly freezing with a pop up that says " windows is not responding " with an inset box that offers " recover web page " Of course I hit recover but it is just constant. It all started after my...