Windows 10: Windows Photos Trimming not working

Discus and support Windows Photos Trimming not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a video I want to trim, When I open photos, and click trim, the trim client opens, and it's all grayed out. When I click anywhere, it instantly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by [PC Gamer] Perplxxd, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Windows Photos Trimming not working

I have a video I want to trim, When I open photos, and click trim, the trim client opens, and it's all grayed out. When I click anywhere, it instantly crashes the whole app. Any ideas?

:)

[PC Gamer] Perplxxd, Nov 22, 2021
  2. navtnn Win User

Video trimming is not working

Hello, I have tried to trim a MP4 file using both Photos and Movies & TV.

After I choose a part and click "trim", the trimming window closes off by itself and the trimmed video is saved but does not play/show anything.

I tried again and again with other MP4 files but it does not work. Please help.

Thank you.

navtnn, Nov 22, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Nov 22, 2021
  4. Windows Photos Trimming not working

Photos app "trim"

I've always had issues trying to solve editing issues which really make 0 sense to me. the trim feature in photos is very simple and easy to use

but when i do trim a video and i check properties it didn't do anything the trimmed video becomes unplayable with a error of 0xc10100be. does anyone know what i can do? or do i have to reinstall Windows.

adonisCanseco, Nov 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows Photos Trimming not working

1. Windows Photos Trimming not working - Similar Threads - Photos Trimming working

2. photos app trim not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photos app trim not working: No matter what type or size of video, the default photos app trimming is not working, any way to fix it?I have seen some online solutions, even from forum answers, none of them seem to be workingsystem-legion pro 7i gen 8 16IRX8Hwindows 11 home single languagertx 4080 laptop...
  3. photos app trim not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photos app trim not working: No matter what type or size of video, the default photos app trimming is not working, any way to fix it?I have seen some online solutions, even from forum answers, none of them seem to be workingsystem-legion pro 7i gen 8 16IRX8Hwindows 11 home single languagertx 4080 laptop...
  4. Windows Photos Trimming not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photos Trimming not working: I recently made some updates to my PC hardware so I decided to reinstall my windows 10Before that, I was using the trimming option on the photos APP just fine, it was working perfectly with no problemsAfter reinstalling my windows at the start it was also working fine but I...
  5. Windows Photos Trimming not working

Windows Photos Trimming not working: I recently made some updates to my PC hardware so I decided to reinstall my windows 10Before that, I was using the trimming option on the photos APP just fine, it was working perfectly with no problemsAfter reinstalling my windows at the start it was also working fine but I...
  6. Trim FPS in Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trim FPS in Photos: Hello,I like using photos to trim my videos, however, it always trims to 30 FPS. Are you kidding me?Is there a way to change it to 60? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trim-fps-in-photos/a520d3b6-4cc2-498d-a1c7-a79bccd56ec2
  7. Trim FPS in Photos

Trim FPS in Photos: Hello,I like using photos to trim my videos, however, it always trims to 30 FPS. Are you kidding me?Is there a way to change it to 60? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trim-fps-in-photos/a520d3b6-4cc2-498d-a1c7-a79bccd56ec2
  8. Windows Photos Trimming not working

Windows Photos Trimming not working: I have a video I want to trim, When I open photos, and click trim, the trim client opens, and it's all grayed out. When I click anywhere, it instantly crashes the whole app. Any ideas?...
  9. Windows photo closes on trim tool

Windows photo closes on trim tool: The photo app just closes right after I open the trimmer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-photo-closes-on-trim-tool/a1dfddbb-8db5-441e-bf0e-fb57a2681563
  10. Trim Videos in Photos

Trim Videos in Photos: Can I trim a video clip in an assembly of video clips, and trim it by one frame? I cannot seem to be able to advance a video by one frame at a time. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trim-videos-in-photos/1e1840da-1c14-4020-b08a-af8211f6870c