Windows 10: Windows photos video editor keeps loading

Discus and support Windows photos video editor keeps loading in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have so far resetted, repaired and uninstalled photos editor but still it just keeps having this black buffering on screen. it lets me use video... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KemmiK, Feb 20, 2020.

1. KemmiK Win User

Windows photos video editor keeps loading

I have so far resetted, repaired and uninstalled photos editor but still it just keeps having this black buffering on screen. it lets me use video after first 30seconds but not the whole video. I was just editing videos and this bug came all of a sudden with next project and now it happens to all videos. Any ideas how to fix this? I also tried updating the app but there was no updates missing.

:)

KemmiK, Feb 20, 2020
  2. PBhowmik Win User

photo editor and video editor

Please suggest me a very good video editor and a photo editor (although inbuilt photo editing is there but still if there is any better) for my nokia 808 pureview white and from where i can download these and install in my mobile.

Thanking you,

PBhowmik, Feb 20, 2020
  3. Video editor gone from Photos

Hi Sam,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with the missing feature on Photos app. I appreciate your effort in trying to fix the issue.

1. May I know on which device the issue persists?
    2. Which version of Windows 10 is installed on your device?

Refer the article Which Windows operating system am I running to provide
    the details.

However, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to fix.

Method 1

Update Photos app

Refer the article Check updates for apps and games from Microsoft Store
    for the steps.

Method 2

Refer the article Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and follow the steps.

You may also refer the suggestions from Riley
    Lynn Nairn dated on May 7, 2018
    regarding the issue with the missing Video editor feature.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Feb 20, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

How do I Remove Video Editor and Connect?

Video Editor is part of Photos, I'm not sure you can just remove that and leave Photos in place.

For newer apps not yet listed in the tutorial, see Step 4 to find out the names of all the app packages, then you'll know the names to use in Powershell.

Thema:

1. Windows photos video editor keeps loading - Similar Threads - photos video editor

2. Video Editor/Photos Pitch keeps glitching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Editor/Photos Pitch keeps glitching: So when I was making my video and used the custom audio for some reason the pitch was super high I don't know how to fix it can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editorphotos-pitch-keeps-glitching/bb323e18-a05b-47d1-a849-94e27e4a2489
  3. Video Editor/Photos Pitch keeps glitching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Editor/Photos Pitch keeps glitching: So when I was making my video and used the custom audio for some reason the pitch was super high I don't know how to fix it can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editorphotos-pitch-keeps-glitching/bb323e18-a05b-47d1-a849-94e27e4a2489
  4. Photo Video Editor ,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo Video Editor ,: Can I find instructions to use Photo Video Editor ,The Web just sends me to pay for Editors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-video-editor/c8c9558a-f2ff-41fd-9335-399a5f2fddac
  5. Photo Video Editor ,

Photo Video Editor ,: Can I find instructions to use Photo Video Editor ,The Web just sends me to pay for Editors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-video-editor/c8c9558a-f2ff-41fd-9335-399a5f2fddac
  6. Photos Video Editor

Photos Video Editor: Does the Windows Photos video editor support MPG files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-video-editor/06db4cb1-7bd5-4e6e-b3d3-fbb308907ffa
  7. photos and video editor

photos and video editor: Greetings: Did an update to 20H2, and bloatware run, now photos and video editor are no longer found. Any suggestions. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-and-video-editor/4725fd17-febb-4786-99a1-55072ebcd0cf
  8. Photos Video Editor...

Photos Video Editor...: Hey, I am a YT and I have was editing a video in Photos when I noticed that the background music applies it to all the videos in the story board, can this be changed because I am not enjoying all the services in Windows 10 because of these questions which go unanswered...
  9. AVI Files not loading in Windows 10 Video Editor Photos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AVI Files not loading in Windows 10 Video Editor Photos: I'm having trouble loading movies with an AVI extension into MS Photos to edit. I can play these files using MS Films & TV. Other extensions load fine and I can edit these. Using other support articles I have tried repair, reset and reinstalling to no avail. The error...
  10. photos video editor

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    photos video editor: Hello My subject is not listed. There is no subject for Windows 10 Apps I guess. I guess everything is perfect with all apps for everyone. I used WINDOW PHOTOS, VIDEO EDITOR a month ago. I was able to crop and add text and save to my computer. I cannot do that now. I am...