Windows 10: Windows Picture Fun Facts

Discus and support Windows Picture Fun Facts in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft! I really want to put picture and add fun facts in lockscreen but fun facts in lockscreen it's not working so I hope you can solve... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by KevincraftDapper, May 25, 2020.

1. Windows Picture Fun Facts

Hello Microsoft!

I really want to put picture and add fun facts in lockscreen but fun facts in lockscreen it's not working so I hope you can solve this problem Windows 10 Pro Edition

:)

KevincraftDapper, May 25, 2020

2. Fun Facts

I have tried selecting all the options, slideshow, picture and spotlight. The fun facts button does not stay in the On position.

Kurt Fahrenkamp, May 25, 2020
  3. OwlWizard Win User
    Fun Facts

Hi Kurt,

I'm an Independent Advisor here to help you out,

The option "Get fun facts, tips, and more from Windows and Cortatna on your lock screen" only appears if you have selected either a Slideshow or Picture as your background.

The option is not there when using Windows Spotlight.

Hope this helps you out,

Thanks,

Nick

OwlWizard, May 25, 2020
  4. brian_sh Win User

Windows Picture Fun Facts

Turn off Windows Spotlight "Fun Facts"?

My windows spotlight lock screen is covered with obnoxious "Fun Facts" that ruin otherwise beautiful images. Is there a way to turn this off? I'm using Windows 10 Pro.

I tried a method suggested in another thread (switch the lock screen to "Picture" or "Slide Show", turn off "Get Fun Facts", then switch back to Windows Spotlight). This doesn't work - even after rebooting my machine, the annoying "Fun Facts" are still covering
    the screen. Do I need to change a registry entry or something?

Also, where can we provide feedback to Microsoft on this? I'm amazed anyone thought this annoying feature was a good idea, and providing no easy way to turn it off is just crazy. There are threads on this exact topic going back several years, so clearly
    I'm not the only one annoyed by this.

brian_sh, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows Picture Fun Facts

1. Windows Picture Fun Facts - Similar Threads - Picture Fun Facts

2. After changing my lockscreen picture, suddenly fun facts stopped working even though that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After changing my lockscreen picture, suddenly fun facts stopped working even though that...: After changing my lockscreen picture, suddenly fun facts stopped working even though that is enebled how to fix this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-changing-my-lockscreen-picture-suddenly-fun/c9c9067a-bb46-4c22-89c0-dadefbcc67ef
  3. Fun, facts and tips not showing up on Lockscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fun, facts and tips not showing up on Lockscreen: My lockscreen spotlight picture is changing I think but I can't get the fun, facts and tips to show up to ask me if I like the picture presented. I have done everything I could find and it still does not work. One thing that is missing from my background apps that you are...
  4. fun fact! settings has "caret browsing" mode!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fun fact! settings has "caret browsing" mode!: did you know that settings has a secret mode?open settingsgo to any pagepress fn+f7 keys in some computers f7 is enoughthis works on windows 10 settings app onlyregardsavikshithsource: deleted thread by joe B- 2.0, microsoft community...
  5. Fun fact! Did you know...

Fun fact! Did you know...: Hi,Did you know that the Settings app is actually a browser? Don't believe me? I'll show you.Open the Settings app and press the F7 key. A pop-up comes, asking if you wanna turn on caret browsing.This proves that it's a browser.The actual truth is, the Settings app was made...
  6. Windows Spotlight Fun Fact

Windows Spotlight Fun Fact: Recently I reinstalled my Windows 10 Pro 20H2 Version. after that in lock screen I'm not able to set windows spot light as lock screen wallpaper. on the top the window *some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization. But I'm using my personnel laptop. How...
  7. Fun Facts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Fun Facts: I'm trying to get my fun facts button back to my log on screen. When I go to Settings/Personalization/Lock Screen, I see the button that turns this feature on and off but I can get it to stay on. No matter what background setting I set it to, when I leave the Lock Screen...
  8. Turn off Windows Spotlight "Fun Facts"?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Turn off Windows Spotlight "Fun Facts"?: My windows spotlight lock screen is covered with obnoxious "Fun Facts" that ruin otherwise beautiful images. Is there a way to turn this off? I'm using Windows 10 Pro. I tried a method suggested in another thread (switch the lock screen to "Picture" or "Slide Show", turn...
  9. Missing Fun Facts in Lock Screen

Missing Fun Facts in Lock Screen: For some time now I've had missing fun facts in Windows Spotlight on the Lock Screen. Its the same on my old insider PC which uses the same account which makes me wonder if its a setting thats being synced. My Mum's PC has Windows Spotlight with fun facts working and...
  10. Lock screen fun facts and tips...

Lock screen fun facts and tips...: hi, I have my lock screen set to “picture” I have the setting for get more fun facts tips... set to on.. When I lock the pc the fun facts and tips do not show... Any ideas greatly appreciated. Thank You 104037