Windows 10: Windows Pin code 0x80090027 and I forgot my password and cant reset my password due to a...

Discus and support Windows Pin code 0x80090027 and I forgot my password and cant reset my password due to a... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was trying to get into my computer with my pin like normal and suddenly the code 0x80090027 flashed up, my computer wont take any of my passwords,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Liam_H_12345, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Windows Pin code 0x80090027 and I forgot my password and cant reset my password due to a...

I was trying to get into my computer with my pin like normal and suddenly the code 0x80090027 flashed up, my computer wont take any of my passwords, and I lost my USB stick that was needed to reset my password cuz I'm a **** and thought that doing that was a good idea

:)

Liam_H_12345, Mar 2, 2021
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Mar 2, 2021
  3. niko084 Win User
    Forgot password....

Um, are we talking about a windows password?

Lookup a program called Active Password Changer, its a bootable cd that will remove windows passwords *Smile Windows Pin code 0x80090027 and I forgot my password and cant reset my password due to a... :)

If it's a bios password, reset the bios *not so easy with some notebooks*

niko084, Mar 2, 2021
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Windows Pin code 0x80090027 and I forgot my password and cant reset my password due to a...

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

Windows Pin code 0x80090027 and I forgot my password and cant reset my password due to a...

1. Windows Pin code 0x80090027 and I forgot my password and cant reset my password due to a... - Similar Threads - Pin code 0x80090027

2. I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password: After 1 year of letting the computer off, I booted back and I just forgot my password not pin.Well, I have no idea how to reset a password.And even if not showing "I FORGOT MY PASSWORD" it SHOW INSTEAD "reset password" which is not the way you reset using a Microsoft account....
  3. I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password: After 1 year of letting the computer off, I booted back and I just forgot my password not pin.Well, I have no idea how to reset a password.And even if not showing "I FORGOT MY PASSWORD" it SHOW INSTEAD "reset password" which is not the way you reset using a Microsoft account....
  4. I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I forgot my pin and i cant reset it

I forgot my pin and i cant reset it: So ive been always logging into my computer after a restart with the fingerprint option and it doesnt ask me for anything elseAlthough this time, after ive entered my fingerprint it says "Your PIN is required to sign in", and i dont remember what my pin is, i setted it 2...
  6. I forgot my pin and i cant reset it

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I forgot my pin and i cant reset it: So ive been always logging into my computer after a restart with the fingerprint option and it doesnt ask me for anything elseAlthough this time, after ive entered my fingerprint it says "Your PIN is required to sign in", and i dont remember what my pin is, i setted it 2...
  7. I've forgot the password of my window hello PIN and there's no any option to reset password...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've forgot the password of my window hello PIN and there's no any option to reset password...: I've forgot the password of my window hello PIN and there's no any option to reset password again . There written "This option is currently unavailable." What should I do now??...
  8. I've forgot the password of my window hello PIN and there's no any option to reset password...

I've forgot the password of my window hello PIN and there's no any option to reset password...: I've forgot the password of my window hello PIN and there's no any option to reset password again . There written "This option is currently unavailable." What should I do now??...
  9. I've forgot the password of my window hello PIN and there's no any option to reset password...

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Who to reset the password...? . I forgot my password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Who to reset the password...? . I forgot my password: Help me for rest my laptop password.. I can't enter in my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/who-to-reset-the-password-i-forgot-my-password/ddb1ad77-eaeb-4ece-af7b-05b38defa2a5