Windows 10: Windows PIN missing problem

Discus and support Windows PIN missing problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 64 bit Pro OEM, Windows version 1909 . yesterday my PIN which I have used for some ok for some time this morning came up saying PIN missing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by WalterW, Jul 27, 2020.

1. WalterW Win User

Windows PIN missing problem

Windows 10 64 bit Pro OEM, Windows version 1909 .
    yesterday my PIN which I have used for some ok for some time this morning came up saying PIN missing. I tried to reset the PIN but bit sent a code to email that I no longer have access to. I managed to create another password, I would now like to change that to a PIN also is it possible to change the email address that I no longer have access to one that I do have access to?

:)

WalterW, Jul 27, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 27, 2020
  4. Kim Tiw Win User

Windows pin not working after restart

Hi Bhaumik,

The possible cause of this issue is corruption of files or it could be missing registry settings. To address your concern, we suggest you to follow these steps:

• Open File Explorer and browse to this location:
      C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\NGC
    • Delete everything within that folder
    • Go to Settings > Accounts >Sign-in Options, click Add a PIN again and set your PIN
    • PIN sign in should work going forward

Let us know how it works.

Kim Tiw, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows PIN missing problem - Similar Threads - PIN missing problem

2. Missing pin

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Missing pin: My windows 10 machine lost its pin. I followed the recovery instructions and they failed. Odd microsoft is aware of the issue but is not fixing it. Anyway, I got a new laptop and found the old machine suddenly was working. Sorry for my lack of details. Would just deleting my...
  3. Missing pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing pin: My windows 10 machine lost its pin. I followed the recovery instructions and they failed. Odd microsoft is aware of the issue but is not fixing it. Anyway, I got a new laptop and found the old machine suddenly was working. Sorry for my lack of details. Would just deleting my...
  4. Missing pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WINDOWS PIN No problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS PIN No problem: I have just updated Windows 10 on my laptop not my main PC and after several hours it has got to a Restart stage which asks for my PIN No. This is before it is anywhere near opening Windows. I don't recall ever having had a PIN No but I can't get past this point.I would be...
  6. WINDOWS PIN No problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS PIN No problem: I have just updated Windows 10 on my laptop not my main PC and after several hours it has got to a Restart stage which asks for my PIN No. This is before it is anywhere near opening Windows. I don't recall ever having had a PIN No but I can't get past this point.I would be...
  7. WINDOWS PIN No problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Missing PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Missing PIN: I’m using windows 10. Suddenly it asked me for my PIN but I don’t have one, never had one. It recognises my password and my fingerprint but won’t progress without a pin. I have no option to go into anything without the pin which I don’t have. I have tenders closing tomorrow...
  9. Windows PIN missing problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows PIN missing problem: Windows 10 64 bit Pro OEM, Windows version 1909 . yesterday my PIN which I have used for some ok for some time this morning came up saying PIN missing. I tried to reset the PIN but bit sent a code to email that I no longer have access to. I managed to create another password,...
  10. Missing pin

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing pin: Last update lost ability to sign on with pin now asking for Password. Have two step tried to reset password on my iPad shows password accepted can login on my iPad but still cannot get my Laptop to accept password. Help!...