Windows 10: Windows PIN not letting me sign in.

Discus and support Windows PIN not letting me sign in. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; When i got on my PC i saw that when i tried to login it said:Something happened and your PIN isnt avalible. Click to set up your PIN again. So i click... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Aryan S 11, Sep 1, 2021.

1. Windows PIN not letting me sign in.

When i got on my PC i saw that when i tried to login it said:Something happened and your PIN isnt avalible. Click to set up your PIN again. So i click it and nothing happens. Sometimes it says just a moment or opens something saying about how it needs to search for an app in the store. What can i do? I put it in recovery mode and did:TroubleshootAdvanced opStart up repairIt goes please wait then choose acc i put me and the my password then says diagnosing your pc thrn says it cant repair your pc and dont want to reset my PC so whaf can i do?Please answer i will reply fast.

:)

Aryan S 11, Sep 1, 2021

2. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 1, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Windows 10 PIN Sign-in

Hi Pat,

It is possible that the PIN set in an earlier build does not work after reinstalling Windows 10. To better assist you, we'd like clarify few things:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using before reinstalling Windows?
    • Have you tried resetting your PIN?
    • Did you get any error messages after you verified the PIN you entered?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how you can reset your PIN.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Sep 1, 2021
  4. Windows PIN not letting me sign in.

windows sign on pin

Hello RONNELLBELL,

My Name is Paul one of the Community Advisor and a Microsoft Consumer like you. Here's a link suggestion that will going to guide you with a series of troubleshooting steps to resolve the Sign on pin issue that you are having.

Here's a helpful link:

https://www.askvg.com/fix-unable-to-add-and-use...

Please let me know if the steps provided from the link worked or not and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Regards and stay safe.

Paul_Mykel, Sep 1, 2021
Thema:

Windows PIN not letting me sign in.

1. Windows PIN not letting me sign in. - Similar Threads - PIN letting sign

2. not letting me to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not letting me to sign in: I click on the sign in button and nothing happens please advisebeen having this issue for days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-letting-me-to-sign-in/6cc13d95-1b84-43b1-89e3-cd88457469c5
  3. not letting me to sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    not letting me to sign in: I click on the sign in button and nothing happens please advisebeen having this issue for days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-letting-me-to-sign-in/6cc13d95-1b84-43b1-89e3-cd88457469c5
  4. Why computer wont let me sign in and won't let me make a pin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why computer wont let me sign in and won't let me make a pin.: My pc never let me set up a pin before so I ended up always pressing skip this step and logging into my computer, but recently whenever I go to log in, I click skip this step and it just sends me back to the begining stage. windows 11...
  5. Why computer wont let me sign in and won't let me make a pin.

Why computer wont let me sign in and won't let me make a pin.: My pc never let me set up a pin before so I ended up always pressing skip this step and logging into my computer, but recently whenever I go to log in, I click skip this step and it just sends me back to the begining stage. windows 11...
  6. Forgot PIN, wont let me use password, wont let me reset PIN, doesnt let me sign in with...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgot PIN, wont let me use password, wont let me reset PIN, doesnt let me sign in with...: I've forgotten the PIN to my laptop, when I click the 'i forgot my pin' button it loads for a second then does nothing, theres no option to sign in with password, there no option to sign in with a different account, when i type in a random PIN it says to sign in with an...
  7. Forgot PIN, wont let me use password, wont let me reset PIN, doesnt let me sign in with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot PIN, wont let me use password, wont let me reset PIN, doesnt let me sign in with...: I've forgotten the PIN to my laptop, when I click the 'i forgot my pin' button it loads for a second then does nothing, theres no option to sign in with password, there no option to sign in with a different account, when i type in a random PIN it says to sign in with an...
  8. Forgot PIN, wont let me use password, wont let me reset PIN, doesnt let me sign in with...

9. Will not let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will not let me sign in: Whenever i try to log into minecraft, it says “failed to log in. We could not sign you into your Microsoft Account l. Access to realms,profiles, and your marketplace items will be limited. Please try again later.” This is my 12th try over the last 3 days....
  10. Windows will not let me sign in

Windows will not let me sign in: How do I get into windows? It tells me that my password is incorrect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/windows-will-not-let-me-sign-in/26b7e133-74c3-4015-8e57-98f36dfabfe3