Windows 10: Windows PIN

Discus and support Windows PIN in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Having issues with my son logging into his PC. His PIN is not working. The message says to try a different login option but there is nothing listed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by emmymac_70, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Windows PIN

Having issues with my son logging into his PC. His PIN is not working. The message says to try a different login option but there is nothing listed. just the PIN. My login on his computer still works but I can’t find any way to either change his pin, disable it, or use his windows password. I read everything I could find - even tried reinstalling windows but the login screen looking for his password is still there. Please let me know what I can do. I tried calling tech support but they have sent me here and there is no live agent option…Thanks

:)

emmymac_70, Sep 23, 2022

2. Have PIN for Windows 10 but need Windows password

Hi,

To set up a PIN on your Windows account, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Type the word pin in the search box and select
      Set up PIN sign-in

• Under the PIN section, click the
      Add
      button.

• Enter the password for your user account, then click the
      OK button.

• Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Sep 23, 2022
  3. PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 23, 2022
  4. JayPhi Win User

Windows PIN

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

Windows PIN

1. Windows PIN - Similar Threads - PIN

2. An error as occure and the PIN isent aveilable

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    An error as occure and the PIN isent aveilable: Hi, i'm having a problem logging in my pc and he say an error have occured and your PIN is not available , i try to press configure a new PIN but nothing happend and send me back, also sometime say the application u need isnt intalled try search it in the store, but how if i...
  3. An error as occure and the PIN isent aveilable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An error as occure and the PIN isent aveilable: Hi, i'm having a problem logging in my pc and he say an error have occured and your PIN is not available , i try to press configure a new PIN but nothing happend and send me back, also sometime say the application u need isnt intalled try search it in the store, but how if i...
  4. An error as occure and the PIN isent aveilable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I changed my system config boot settings and now my PIN won't load I the setup from work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I changed my system config boot settings and now my PIN won't load I the setup from work.: I was having issues with a game and I wasnt sure how to boot my computer in safe mode first to check and ended up changing the setup from Normal to either diagnostic or selective startup I think selective but it mightve been both if thats possible.Ive tried holding shift on...
  6. I changed my system config boot settings and now my PIN won't load I the setup from work.

I changed my system config boot settings and now my PIN won't load I the setup from work.: I was having issues with a game and I wasnt sure how to boot my computer in safe mode first to check and ended up changing the setup from Normal to either diagnostic or selective startup I think selective but it mightve been both if thats possible.Ive tried holding shift on...
  7. Why do my changed icons appear on shortcuts but not on the taskbar when pinned?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do my changed icons appear on shortcuts but not on the taskbar when pinned?: This is a dumb thing so much, i mean, really.When i change the icon of a shortcut. lets say i dont like the way Office icon looks, I would download the old icons and put it in, this only displays on my desktop with the icon, For somewhat reason, It does not display on the...
  8. Why do my changed icons appear on shortcuts but not on the taskbar when pinned?

Why do my changed icons appear on shortcuts but not on the taskbar when pinned?: This is a dumb thing so much, i mean, really.When i change the icon of a shortcut. lets say i dont like the way Office icon looks, I would download the old icons and put it in, this only displays on my desktop with the icon, For somewhat reason, It does not display on the...
  9. Something Happened And Your Pin Isn't Available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something Happened And Your Pin Isn't Available: I accidently disable microsft at config beacuze i was facing problem and i watchd youtube then a guy told me to go to config then go to services then disable all microsoft servicea.After i did that i could't log in to my pc because it appears Something hapoened and your pc...
  10. Something Happened And Your Pin Isn't Available

Something Happened And Your Pin Isn't Available: I accidently disable microsft at config beacuze i was facing problem and i watchd youtube then a guy told me to go to config then go to services then disable all microsoft servicea.After i did that i could't log in to my pc because it appears Something hapoened and your pc...