Windows 10: windows player 12

Discus and support windows player 12 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; como solucionar que wimdowsm12 plyer trabaje en wind. 10 correctamente... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by salvadorcortez1, Feb 18, 2019.

1. windows player 12

como solucionar que wimdowsm12 plyer trabaje en wind. 10 correctamente

:)

salvadorcortez1, Feb 18, 2019

2. HELP! Windows Media Player Problem

http://support.microsoft.com/KB/243621

that covers up to version 10... let me see if its diffrent for the newer versions

EDit:

here is how to clear the frequent list.
    http://www.blogsdna.com/4086/how-to...edia-player-12-frequent-list-in-windows-7.htm

and here is how to clear the history
    http://www.downloadatoz.com/essenti...ar-the-windows-media-player-12-history_g.html

and from the last link is the same error where you can just disable it too =)

THRiLL KiLL, Feb 18, 2019
  3. Dann Ave Win User
    Can't play mjpeg files Windows Windows Media Player 12

Please uninstall Windows Media Player 12:

• Press Windows key and X.
    • Select Programs and Features.
    • On the left side pane, select Turn Windows features on or off.
    • Browse to the Media Features and uncheck Windows Media Player.
    • Reboot the computer.

To reinstall Windows Media Player, repeat steps 1 to 3, then put a check on
    Windows Media Player
    and reboot.

Let us know if it works for you.

Dann Ave, Feb 18, 2019
  4. windows player 12

windows 10 media player 12 stopped working

Hi Paul,

I suggest you to sync iTunes with Windows Media Player and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below to sync iTunes with Windows Media Player

• Double-click on the Windows Media Player icon.
    • Right-click inside the toolbar at the top of Windows Media Player. Click "File" and "Manage Libraries."
    • Right-click inside the toolbar at the top of Windows Media Player. Click "File" and "Manage Libraries."
    • Click "Add." Add the library where your iTunes music is stored to Windows Media Player. This is the directory that was selected when iTunes was initially installed. Click "OK." iTunes and Windows Media Player will be synced.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

windows player 12

1. windows player 12 - Similar Threads - player

2. Multi-player games and network connection on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multi-player games and network connection on windows 11: GUYS, windows security SUCKS!PLEASE fix it!I can't play any multi-player games.Since day 1 I can't even go out with my pc and connect to a network like a normal person. I have to be here writing my username and password over and over again because windows security won't even...
  3. Multi-player games and network connection on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multi-player games and network connection on windows 11: GUYS, windows security SUCKS!PLEASE fix it!I can't play any multi-player games.Since day 1 I can't even go out with my pc and connect to a network like a normal person. I have to be here writing my username and password over and over again because windows security won't even...
  4. Windows Media Player Files glitch - all music now shows as "0 bytes," and all other file...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player Files glitch - all music now shows as "0 bytes," and all other file...: WIndows Media Player has lost virtually all of the Music files information it had. I have over 3,000 songs in my Music folder, which suddenly disappeared from WMP after a power glitch on my desktop. Now WMP shows all files as "0 bytes," shows no file information. I did have...
  5. Windows Media Player Files glitch - all music now shows as "0 bytes," and all other file...

Windows Media Player Files glitch - all music now shows as "0 bytes," and all other file...: WIndows Media Player has lost virtually all of the Music files information it had. I have over 3,000 songs in my Music folder, which suddenly disappeared from WMP after a power glitch on my desktop. Now WMP shows all files as "0 bytes," shows no file information. I did have...
  6. Windows media Player can't play MP4 files. HEVC Video Extensions not supported by Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows media Player can't play MP4 files. HEVC Video Extensions not supported by Windows...: Windows media Player can't play MP4 files. HEVC Video Extensions not supported by Windows 11. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-cant-play-mp4-files-hevc/489ead5d-7b82-4ecf-ba57-032a4ae53490
  7. Windows media Player can't play MP4 files. HEVC Video Extensions not supported by Windows...

Windows media Player can't play MP4 files. HEVC Video Extensions not supported by Windows...: Windows media Player can't play MP4 files. HEVC Video Extensions not supported by Windows 11. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-cant-play-mp4-files-hevc/489ead5d-7b82-4ecf-ba57-032a4ae53490
  8. When I use an laptop with cd player which is a window 7 and when i try to connect bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I use an laptop with cd player which is a window 7 and when i try to connect bluetooth...: When I order an cd from my app store when i try to connect a bluetooth it will disconnect and dont make a sound when I try the cd without the bluetooth it make but when i try to connect the bluetooth it wont make a sound??...
  9. When I use an laptop with cd player which is a window 7 and when i try to connect bluetooth...

When I use an laptop with cd player which is a window 7 and when i try to connect bluetooth...: When I order an cd from my app store when i try to connect a bluetooth it will disconnect and dont make a sound when I try the cd without the bluetooth it make but when i try to connect the bluetooth it wont make a sound??...
  10. How to connect Windows Media Player audio to established SONOS system please?

How to connect Windows Media Player audio to established SONOS system please?: How to connect Windows Media Player audio to established SONOS system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-windows-media-player-audio-to/dfda97ab-e307-4a5d-83b9-9b66cafd3601

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wmplayer wind10