Windows 10: Windows Plus Digital Media Edition to install on Windows 10

Discus and support Windows Plus Digital Media Edition to install on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I installed MS Plus Digital Media Edition that worked on my Windows XP system. My new computer (MS Windows 10) will accept install but will not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ConnieHayes1, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Windows Plus Digital Media Edition to install on Windows 10

I installed MS Plus Digital Media Edition that worked on my Windows XP system. My new computer (MS Windows 10) will accept install but will not operate the Plus program. I get a message to upgrade my MS Windows Media Player. How do I get the MS Digital Media Program to work in MS Windows 10?

:)

ConnieHayes1, Nov 4, 2019
  2. tarowe Win User

Windows 10: Microsoft Plus! Digital Media Edition Apps

It seem that any music related applications included in Microsoft Plus original or Digital Media edition that require Windows Media Player will not work under Windows 10

tarowe, Nov 4, 2019
  3. tarowe Win User
    Windows 10: Microsoft Plus! Digital Media Edition Apps

Under Windows 7 Ultimate I have had no issues running the following Microsoft Plus! Digital Media Edition (with update) applications:

Analog Recorder

Audio Converter (with update for MP3 Output)

PhotoStory (original)

Now after upgrading to Windows 10 Pro, I get the following error popup:

Windows Plus Digital Media Edition to install on Windows 10 e9a1349e-ca20-4c39-8231-5c299f787afa.jpg

I have uninstalled Plus! Digital Media Edition, and then reinstalled, and it indicates that it has been activated, but then the individual app throw the above error.

Is there a registry fix to tell it to use the Window 10 version of Media Player?

Note:

After installing Movie Maker 2.6, it actually replace the original Plus! Movie Maker and works fine. I also use PhotoStory3 and Windows Live Movie Maker as well.

I continue to use these older apps, as some of their features have been remove the newer versions.

tarowe, Nov 4, 2019
  4. Windows Plus Digital Media Edition to install on Windows 10

Microsoft Plus! Digital Media Edition

Could someone tell me how to put "Microsoft Plus! Digital Media Edition" on my Windows 10. I had it on my XP. Now I got a Windows 10. Is there a way to put it on my Windows10 64-bit. I got the " Product Key "

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Larry L. Ellery, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows Plus Digital Media Edition to install on Windows 10

1. Windows Plus Digital Media Edition to install on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Plus Digital Media

2. Dolby Digital Plus!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Digital Plus!: Hi again. over the years when I have done a big update like changing the version or reinstalling Windows 10, it kicks Dolby out saying not compatible with this version of Windows. Actually it was still there this time so I removed it myself. Having said that it still shows in...
  3. Dolby Digital Plus!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dolby Digital Plus!: Hi again. over the years when I have done a big update like changing the version or reinstalling Windows 10, it kicks Dolby out saying not compatible with this version of Windows. Actually it was still there this time so I removed it myself. Having said that it still shows in...
  4. Dolby digital plus!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dolby digital plus!: I never really know the best settings for Dolby digital plus. I do a lot of voice videos using my web cam and mike. When I play the recordings back, they seem nice and clear but on the low side volume wise. This is with Dolby set to "voice", if I change to "music" setting,...
  5. Dolby digital plus!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dolby digital plus!: I never really know the best settings for Dolby digital plus. I do a lot of voice videos using my web cam and mike. When I play the recordings back, they seem nice and clear but on the low side volume wise. This is with Dolby set to "voice", if I change to "music" setting,...
  6. Dolby Digital Plus !

Dolby Digital Plus !: Although Dolby Digital plus seems to be turned on I can't seem to get into settings anymore ! Also every time there is a "new version of Windows 10" it is removed ! I normally have to reinstall it again ! Is there anything better than this version and free ! My sound seems...
  7. Dolby Digital Plus

Dolby Digital Plus: Microsoft installed Dolby Digital Plus What is it? Any button I click, nothing happens on my BT headset's sound. Is it no functional beta software from Dolby Microsoft or both?...
  8. Dolby Digital plus

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dolby Digital plus: Can someone help ? I have downloaded the Windows 10 May 2020 update today. Each time I do the Autumn and Spring updates I get the same message "Dolby Digital Plus not compatible with Windows 10 and uninstalled ! The actual programme is still on my laptop but I still get...
  9. Dolby digital plus.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dolby digital plus.: My computer used to work with dolby digital plus and it's been a while since it doesn't work. It's running through conexant smartaudio and I'm trying to find a way to get Dolbydigitl plus to work again. I've tried to repair it but I get this. [ATTACH]...
  10. Dolby Digital Plus

Dolby Digital Plus: Dolby Digital Plus isn't saving my setting, so every time I boot I have to set it back to Music. it used to be fine, but since a reinstall of the program it always defaults back to voice. anyway to get it to stop defaulting back to voice at boot up. anyone know the reg...