Windows 10: Windows PNG Issue

Discus and support Windows PNG Issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just recently built a new PC and installed Windows 10 on it. I downloaded a PNG file and went to open it and it said it doesn't support that file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Micah Foster, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Windows PNG Issue

I just recently built a new PC and installed Windows 10 on it. I downloaded a PNG file and went to open it and it said it doesn't support that file format. Any tips on where to get the drivers for PNGs? I thought that would be something pretty standard and generic. Windows PNG Issue 4e8a8c99-2a8b-4012-876d-a86c2c3ae1f6?upload=true.png

:)

Micah Foster, Sep 15, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 15, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 15, 2018
  4. Windows PNG Issue

little cat, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

Windows PNG Issue

1. Windows PNG Issue - Similar Threads - PNG Issue

2. Its not showing as png icon Guys is it windows bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Its not showing as png icon Guys is it windows bug?: Icons bugs Its not showing as png icon Guys is it windows bug? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/its-not-showing-as-png-icon-guys-is-it-windows-bug/f2a64556-1a67-4370-a90c-26d47f71da52
  3. Its not showing as png icon Guys is it windows bug?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Its not showing as png icon Guys is it windows bug?: Icons bugs Its not showing as png icon Guys is it windows bug? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/its-not-showing-as-png-icon-guys-is-it-windows-bug/f2a64556-1a67-4370-a90c-26d47f71da52
  4. Can a screen shot be titled rather than filed by "screen shot #.png"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can a screen shot be titled rather than filed by "screen shot #.png": When I take screenshots windows and prt sc I would like to at least have the date of screen shot, preferably be able to title/save as by name. When I look in the screen shot folder I see the screen shot number, which don't seem to have the latest shot at the end of the list....
  5. Can a screen shot be titled rather than filed by "screen shot #.png"

Can a screen shot be titled rather than filed by "screen shot #.png": When I take screenshots windows and prt sc I would like to at least have the date of screen shot, preferably be able to title/save as by name. When I look in the screen shot folder I see the screen shot number, which don't seem to have the latest shot at the end of the list....
  6. win10 / Tuhansia PNG-tiedostoja kertynyt muistiin, voiko poistaa?

win10 / Tuhansia PNG-tiedostoja kertynyt muistiin, voiko poistaa?: win10 / Tuhansia PNG-tiedostoja kertynyt muistiin, voiko poistaa? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-tuhansia-png-tiedostoja-kertynyt-muistiin/2686cbea-6abd-4b91-9697-efce4a180c48
  7. win10 / Tuhansia PNG-tiedostoja kertynyt muistiin, voiko poistaa?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    win10 / Tuhansia PNG-tiedostoja kertynyt muistiin, voiko poistaa?: win10 / Tuhansia PNG-tiedostoja kertynyt muistiin, voiko poistaa? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-tuhansia-png-tiedostoja-kertynyt-muistiin/2686cbea-6abd-4b91-9697-efce4a180c48
  8. win10 / Tuhansia PNG-tiedostoja kertynyt muistiin, voiko poistaa?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. How do I solve issue of not being able to open picture files .bmp, .jpeg, .png? Details within

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I solve issue of not being able to open picture files .bmp, .jpeg, .png? Details within: Every time I attempt to open an image file I receive this message: [ATTACH] Does not matter what drive the image is on, or which image file it is. I've already attempted to change what app is the default for opening images. I've tried taking ownership. I'm not sure if...
  10. Power Point issues with importing PNG files with transparent backgrounds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Power Point issues with importing PNG files with transparent backgrounds: I'm having a lot of trouble importing PNG files to a power point presentation. They look find on the computer screen, but the background prints as black or green depending on the printer even thought the back ground is transparent in the PNG files. See attached image of a...